Ferguson Missouri & D. Roof Starting Race War: Related?

Do you think D. Roof was wanting a race war for the same reasons as was being ramped up in Missouri?

• No, D. Roof isn't gay or left leaning in any way like the Missouri Senator

• I used to think he was just a stereotyped white bigot, but now I'm not so sure.

• Yes, D. Roof's choice of a church where blacks went was multipurpose on June 17, 2015

Results are only viewable after voting.
The lying and hatred against whites that fueled Ferguson probably encouraged him. Sure, pissed me the fuck off. Racist destructive fucking cock sucking negroes.

The media and the violent fucked up black community pissed off millions of whites that tried to be friendly with the idiots.

But, hey, blacks can do no wrong and whites have no right to ever speak our minds. I think what roof did was wrong as I believe whites should be civilized.

SImple as that...

Who says you have no right to speak your mind? You're working this 'white victimhood' angle like a stripper does a brass pole.

The shit you are posting is so insanely batshit that it makes conservatives in general look bad.
Except that I'm a registered democrat, I voted for Obama twice and am a champion of green energy, believe climate change is real..and very dire...want universal healthcare, jobs and for the Citizen's United decision to be reversed..

The shit you are posting is so insanely batshit that it makes conservatives in general look bad.
Except that I'm a registered democrat, I voted for Obama twice and am a champion of green energy, believe climate change is real..and very dire...want universal healthcare, jobs and for the Citizen's United decision to be reversed..

Which feeds into the 'DNC plant' theory all the better. Though I've never been a big fan of conspiracy theories.

Me, I just think you're clinically obsessed with homosexuals. As you've already told us how much posting here costs you personally, how it harms your health, the toll it takes on your body and mind. How it was so egregious and harmful that you had to give up posting.

Yet here you are. That's not healthy.

What are you going to do Syriusly when the world faces and confronts that D. Roof is gay?

Really?
You know exactly how Germans felt just prior to the rise of the Nazi party?
LOL........you are so completely insane.
I studied history. In fact, people today are still aghast at the mechanisms of the cult takeover in Germany in the 1930s that so mesmerized an entire nation that was otherwise sane, into being supportive or at least quiet about exterminating over 6 million jews and gypsies.

It's the mechanisms of how insanity rose to power. Insanity first had to be sold as "sane". Then from there it took the reins and nearly destroyed that nation. I think we should be on the watch for the insanity-to-sane syndrome in our own nation.

What are you going to do Syriusly when the world faces and confronts that D. Roof is gay?

Why would the world endorse your homophobic delusions?

{
When I heard of a shooting in Charleston I knew it was Dylann – there was not a doubt in my mind. We had ended it the night before and I guess that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He was heartbroken when I told him I needed to take a break. He slapped me, called me an N-word and shouted that I and “my people” would pay – hours later 9 black people lay dead in a Charleston church.

Since the 17th of June, media has speculated as to Dylann’s motives for carrying out this attack, but they haven’t really addressed what triggered it all. As his African American ex-boyfriend, I know that Dylann is fighting an internal battle, on the one hand, he was into White Supremacy, Apartheid and starting a Race War, on the other hand, he snuggled up with a black gay guy every night. Dylann is a walking contradiction who has some horrible demons inside of him that have now been released into the world.}

thestatelyharold

Well I note the source but are there any others? The black kid in the youtube video looks about as straight as a pretzel. So is it him?

From the "about" page:

"The Stately Harold is a satirical website. None of the stories have a grain of truth to them and the opinions do not belong to real people."thestatelyharold

Uncensored? Do you have another source? Or is it your bid to diffuse a potentially impactful and serious revelation of possible ulterior motive with parody?

You have demonstrated absolutely no hints that you have actually ever studied anything other than how to attack homosexuals- which by the way was very much a Nazi thing to do.

You're forgetting (not really, you know and remember but are pretending to forget) that a good friend of mine was "gay" (by molestation/imprinting) and died of AIDS, but not before infecting 100s or maybe even 1,000s of other victims like him "gay men" FROM A PURPOSEFULLY MISREPRESENTED MENTAL AFFLICTION/HABITUATION that your ilk are peddling "as a static existence, good, healthy, fine". I'm of the opinion that child molestation is never "fine". Nor is the promiscuity that results from this socially passed mental malady. My dead friend is a case in point.

No, no...no no no no no...to quote President Obama's recent words.. My problems and confrontations are not with individual gays, but rather the Gay Agenda, which is a cult movement. Cults are never good for a nation. And they're never good for individuals caught up in them either...speaking of individuals and their rights. Once you are inducted into a cult, your freedom disappears. So I more than you are actually concerned more about individual gays.

That's why I'm here. I'm here on behalf of the memory of my dead friend. He was keenly intelligent and a fine person. Except he destroyed himself and 100s of others from untreated mental disease. You're peddling that disease as normal, hoping more will join it. I'm putting a roadblock in that effort. Sorry if that bothers you.

Why is it "homophobic" to simply recognize the very obvious signs a person is flaunting that they're gay? Don't you do that? Your friends. Are you trying to tell me that nobody can tell someone is gay by their obvious signals? What's this "gaydar" you guys came up with anyway?

Why is it "homophobic" to simply recognize the very obvious signs a person is flaunting that they're gay? Don't you do that? Your friends. Are you trying to tell me that nobody can tell someone is gay by their obvious signals? What's this "gaydar" you guys came up with anyway?

So your evidence that the racist shooter in Charleston is gay is your personal 'gaydar'?

You're literally citing yourself on all this bullshit?

Sigh....what a waste of everyone's time.

The lying and hatred against whites that fueled Ferguson probably encouraged him. Sure, pissed me the fuck off. Racist destructive fucking cock sucking negroes.

The media and the violent fucked up black community pissed off millions of whites that tried to be friendly with the idiots.
When did you ever try to be friendly with black people?

Forum List

Back