Will Attacks Against Churches Be the New Vogue?

Was this attack...

• Purely 100% racially motivated

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Purlely an attack on a church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both racially motivated & an attack on a church

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I understand how hard you are trying to put this in a right wing acceptable frame, but you might need to try another way. This one is just too silly.
Do you think the young man is gay after looking at his social media photos? And if so, do you think that has any relevance to what he did on June 16, 2015?

Or, let me put it this way... If he is gay, would that be a fact worth noting to protect churches from future attacks like this one? Would you completely give a pass to his behavior as anti-religion just because he's gay?

I understand how hard you are trying to put this in a right wing acceptable frame, but you might need to try another way. This one is just too silly.
Do you think the young man is gay after looking at his social media photos? And if so, do you think that has any relevance to what he did on June 16, 2015?

I'm not aware of wearing a watch on your right arm being an indicator of gayness, but obviously you do. If he is, or isn't gay, there is no reason to believe that has anything to do with what he did t that church.

Or, let me put it this way... If he is gay, would that be a fact worth noting to protect churches from future attacks like this one? Would you completely give a pass to his behavior as anti-religion just because he's gay?

No...No....and have you completely lost your mind?

I'm not aware of wearing a watch on your right arm being an indicator of gayness, but obviously you do. If he is, or isn't gay, there is no reason to believe that has anything to do with what he did t that church.

Why is that automatically your assumption? I could just as easily say "If he is or isn't a racist, there is no reason to believe that has anything to do with what he did at that church"...

Think about it.. And while you're thinking about that, think about the day before, what a Christian southern church had JUST announced...HUGE news to the gay community. I'm saying it is remotely possible that announcement was a contributing factor to the events the very next day at a church massacre...by a young man who is almost certainly gay..

It's absolutely no secret at all that the LGBT community has been spurred on by certain talking heads into regarding levelling a "culture war" against religion. That's household knowledge. I'm saying the announcement the day before may have provoked this unhinged mind, Jared-Loughner-style into a retaliation. Some kids are raised by dubious parents and communities to believe that "all's fair in love and war"..

Last edited:
If this kid had his mind set on attacking a church as his primary goal, and he is a racist, would he have chosen to sit for an hour at a Bible study on June 17, 2015 in a predominantly black southern church before shooting up 9 people or a predominantly white southern church before shooting up 9 people?

If he came to the Bible study meeting with a loaded weapon and was only there to "shoot up black people that his squirming mind is reported to have hated deeply" why not just walk in with a ski mask, blast as many black people as he could and make a sound getaway?

This may be two hate crimes. And for the sake of safety in the future, I'd hope it was prosecuted that way. But I know as well as all the readers here, that it will never happen that way.

Last edited:
It's interesting that 2 people originally voted "both" and then one changed their vote.

Roof has blonde hair. If that isn't a clear indication of homosexuality then I don't know what is?

Roof has blonde hair. If that isn't a clear indication of homosexuality then I don't know what is?
You could look a little closer at his wristwatch, delicate arms and the gym shirt he's wearing sporting a big muscled black guy in a banana hammock pumping iron. Back up and take a cumulative look at the photo; not just your typical isolation-debunking technique mdk..

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

You could look a little closer at his wristwatch, delicate arms and the gym shirt he's wearing sporting a big muscled black guy in a banana hammock pumping iron. Back up and take a cumulative look at the photo; not just your typical isolation-debunking technique mdk..

He is such a flamer that merely being in his presence causes flags to spontaneously combust. True story. :thup:

I guess that attacks on black churches is all the rage, now. In spite of the fact that none have been threatened in AZ, Sheriff Joe is sending in armed posses into black churches starting this week.

I did not realize that we were this close to election time in AZ.

Looks like he had a fixation with the Dorothy Hamill hairstyle.

I think the bottom line in this story may be that the mentally-unhinged should not be recruited by the media into any "culture war"...

I'd also offer a second fix for these increasing types of public massacres... never publish the suspect's names. If they're in it for fame, then deny them that pleasure. Only lavish the victims openly with sympathy and support. Also, if the killers live and face trial, make them surrender any and all money, assets and possessions to the victims' families. I think we need a dis-incentive system in the media instead of an incentive-system..

It's interesting that 2 people originally voted "both" and then one changed their vote.

I did that. That's because I read your moronic poll questions too fast and didn't realize you were actually floating the idea that it was a religion shooting.

I guess it hadn't dawned on me that, even here, anybody could be that stupid.

When I re-read what it actually said (on a church rather than in a church), I switched so there was no confusion. And I'd bet whoever the other "both" vote was did the same thing, because your premise is pure unadulterated idiocy.

Last edited:

Why is that automatically your assumption? I could just as easily say "If he is or isn't a racist, there is no reason to believe that has anything to do with what he did at that church"...

Think about it.. And while you're thinking about that, think about the day before, what a Christian southern church had JUST announced...HUGE news to the gay community. I'm saying it is remotely possible that announcement was a contributing factor to the events the very next day at a church massacre...by a young man who is almost certainly gay..

It's absolutely no secret at all that the LGBT community has been spurred on by certain talking heads into regarding levelling a "culture war" against religion. That's household knowledge. I'm saying the announcement the day before may have provoked this unhinged mind, Jared-Loughner-style into a retaliation. Some kids are raised by dubious parents and communities to believe that "all's fair in love and war"..

Your absurd theories are too stupid to engage in conversation over. If you actually believe any of the crap you are saying, you need help reconnecting with reality,

He acted alone...and this is not a thread to pigeonhole anyone...but...

June 16, 2015 - 11:44am
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The president of the nation's largest Protestant denomination is exhorting members to stand united against same-sex marriage and vows that he will never officiate a same-sex union.
Pastor Ronnie Floyd was speaking to delegates at the Southern Baptist Convention's annual meeting Tuesday in Columbus, Ohio. Southern Baptist head vows never to perform same-sex unions Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
Yes, Dylann Roof is a racist. But he was more than just a racist. He almost certainly is a homosexual too. His claims were he hated blacks because they were raping white women. So it makes you wonder why he went deliberately to a church in the south on June 17, 2015, sat there for an hour and then gunned down 3 men and 6 aging women there. I think he could have been, and pardon the horrible pun but, "killing two birds with one stone". One wonders how many of those 6 aging women he felt were responsible for "raping white women"?..

In other words just because he is a racist doesn't mean that was his sole motivation for attacking that church that night.

From his full body wax to the delicate wristwatch he wore upside down on his right wrist there are signs. His father also sports a full body wax, floral tattoos, nipple rings and a beaded bracelet on his right wrist. Yet we are led to believe "this is just your typical white southern racist republican family"..

I submit it is the neo-white southern racist family. America, is this your future?

You know, for a "typical concervative racist white boy", the kid really shouldn't be burning the American flag wearing the image of a bulging muscling black man in a banana hammock pumping iron ..

signs you can tell a man is gay Yahoo Answers
Signs you can tell a man is gay?................I've stumbled upon an interesting question here - "if a man wears his sunglasses on top of his head does that mean he's gay." well, that sounds a bit stupid to me, but then I"ve found this one: "... ... ...my friend said that apparently gay men wear their watches on their right wrist instead of their... show more I've stumbled upon an interesting question here - "if a man wears his sunglasses on top of his head does that mean he's gay." ...well, that sounds a bit stupid to me, but then I"ve found this one: "... ... ...my friend said that apparently gay men wear their watches on their right wrist instead of their left"...now, I'm gay and I wear my watch on my right hand... freaky hah? never thought this is allowing me to find my mates easier :)..however, does anybody else thinks there are any obvious signs you can decide if a man is gay, without asking - like the two guesses above?

Dylann%20roof%20crouching%20body%20shave_zpsapimwiye.jpg

s%20carolina%20shooter_zpsrlgu6cm0.jpg

Dylann%20roofs%20father_zpsxt54luy5.jpg

I think you're stretching it quite a bit on the gay thing.......but he certainly fits the KKK type. Has a lot of hate for black people and of all things, goes into a church to kill them.
Not your typical Republican/conservatives as many of them are Christian and I would hope would not stoop to the point of killing other Christians. Judging from the pictures I've seen of this kid, I would say that he is your typical, uneducated right-wing, trailer trash, stormfront white supremacist with neo-nazi tendencies.

As for wearing a wristwatch on the right hand......my husband is left-handed and always wore his watch on the right wrist....and believe me, he's not anywhere gay. Since smart phones came out, he no longer wears a wristwatch, but I believe that suggestion is a stretch.

I don't get the poll choices. "Racially motivated" is a motivation; "church" is a setting. They're not opposites.

Your OP is even more bizarre though.

I think he/she meant to say religion instead of church. There are many that hate religion of any type, but I think he's motivation was purely hatred for blacks.

I think you're stretching it quite a bit on the gay thing.......but he certainly fits the KKK type. Has a lot of hate for black people and of all things, goes into a church to kill them.
Not your typical Republican/conservatives as many of them are Christian and I would hope would not stoop to the point of killing other Christians. Judging from the pictures I've seen of this kid, I would say that he is your typical, uneducated right-wing, trailer trash, stormfront white supremacist with neo-nazi tendencies.....As for wearing a wristwatch on the right hand......my husband is left-handed and always wore his watch on the right wrist....and believe me, he's not anywhere gay. Since smart phones came out, he no longer wears a wristwatch, but I believe that suggestion is a stretch.

I think he/she meant to say religion instead of church. There are many that hate religion of any type, but I think he's motivation was purely hatred for blacks.

Yeah...well...you all might want to watch this video before you "hang it up and go home" on the RACIST! (not gay!) narrative:

I don't think he is gay, so why should any of us that don't believe he is gay agree that he is? That's retarded.

Did you watch the video? The national conversation as of this time next week will not be a racial motivation to this crime. It will be "why it happened at a church".

Forum List

Back