Ferguson Missouri & D. Roof Starting Race War: Related?

Do you think D. Roof was wanting a race war for the same reasons as was being ramped up in Missouri?

• No, D. Roof isn't gay or left leaning in any way like the Missouri Senator

• I used to think he was just a stereotyped white bigot, but now I'm not so sure.

• Yes, D. Roof's choice of a church where blacks went was multipurpose on June 17, 2015

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I note the source but are there any others? The black kid in the youtube video looks about as straight as a pretzel. So is it him?

From the "about" page:

"The Stately Harold is a satirical website. None of the stories have a grain of truth to them and the opinions do not belong to real people."thestatelyharold
Lmao you morons base your lies on satire.

What are you going to do Syriusly when the world faces and confronts that D. Roof is gay?

Why would the world endorse your homophobic delusions?

{
When I heard of a shooting in Charleston I knew it was Dylann – there was not a doubt in my mind. We had ended it the night before and I guess that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He was heartbroken when I told him I needed to take a break. He slapped me, called me an N-word and shouted that I and “my people” would pay – hours later 9 black people lay dead in a Charleston church.

Since the 17th of June, media has speculated as to Dylann’s motives for carrying out this attack, but they haven’t really addressed what triggered it all. As his African American ex-boyfriend, I know that Dylann is fighting an internal battle, on the one hand, he was into White Supremacy, Apartheid and starting a Race War, on the other hand, he snuggled up with a black gay guy every night. Dylann is a walking contradiction who has some horrible demons inside of him that have now been released into the world.}

thestatelyharold
Holy shit you are stupid. That is satire.

You have demonstrated absolutely no hints that you have actually ever studied anything other than how to attack homosexuals- which by the way was very much a Nazi thing to do.

You're forgetting (not really, you know and remember but are pretending to forget) that a good friend of mine was "gay" (by molestation/imprinting) and died of AIDS, .

I am not forgetting your claim that your close friend was a mass murderer.

Of course he never actually told you that- because he was such a close friend. He supposedly told his brother, who supposedly told you.

Because you are all such close friends.

Like I said-

You have demonstrated absolutely no hints that you have actually ever studied anything other than how to attack homosexuals- which by the way was very much a Nazi thing to do

What are you going to do Syriusly when the world faces and confronts that D. Roof is gay?

Why would the world endorse your homophobic delusions?
Why is it "homophobic" to simply recognize the very obvious signs a person is flaunting that they're gay? Don't you do that? Your friends.

Everything you do is motivated by homophobia.

You have fantasized about 'signs' that Roof is gay- and they are your personal, and biased fantasies.

And no- I don't go around speculating whether someone is gay or straight- I leave that for to the bigots.

Now that gays and our allies have won marriage equality we will have more time to dedicate to our race war. I have just the right outfit for the occasion, a Gold's Gym tank top and a wrist watch.

If the OP of this thread isn't just winding us up, then I'm left confounded by the level of obsession that must possess them in order for them to seriously attempt reframing Roof's actions to attack the Gay community.
I thought I'd seen it all. Guess not.
Sad.

If the OP of this thread isn't just winding us up, then I'm left confounded by the level of obsession that must possess them in order for them to seriously attempt reframing Roof's actions to attack the Gay community.
Sad.
Why, were you hoping your original "framing" would not be disrupted by this thread? Check the social media photos and the youtube video of Roof's favorite sleepover dandy black guy pal and return to the thread more prepared to debate in a convincing manner..

Sad.
Why, were you hoping your original "framing" would not be disrupted by this thread? Check the social media photos and the youtube video of Roof's favorite sleepover dandy black guy pal and return to the thread more prepared to debate in a convincing manner..
Honesty is obviously not your strongest virtue.
Your sole intent was to launch an anti-Gay attack - to attempt to connect the heinous actions of this kid to the entire Gay community as grand character assassination.
Peace.

Your sole intent was to launch an anti-Gay attack - to attempt to connect the heinous actions of this kid to the entire Gay community as grand character assassination.
Peace.
The persons involved in dishonesty here are the ones immediately discounting what D. Roof's spiffy black friend/regular sleepover pal said about his not being a racist...and therefore having other motivations for wanting to start a race war..

Peace.
The persons involved in dishonesty here are the ones immediately discounting what D. Roof's spiffy black friend/regular sleepover pal said about his not being a racist...and therefore having other motivations for wanting to start a race war..
Done with you, your inability to debate and your festering hatred of gay people.
Peace

Done with you, your inability to debate and your festering hatred of gay people.
Peace
That has nothing to do with D Roof's evident sexual orientation and his black dapper guy pal insisting Roof wasn't a racist. Given that the people shot dead in the church that day after another southern church announce it wouldn't cooperate with gay marriage, were outspokenly against gay marriage, we HAVE TO EXAMINE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE for D. Roof killing those people on that particular day. Would you abet the covering up of a crime or suppression of evidence after-the-fact?

It's possible this young gay killer had taken cues from the year before from the Missouri democrat state senator and subsequent drum-beating from liberal media outlets to start a race war so LGBT could tag its "civil rights" cause onto an artificial wave of sympathy generated by said race war.

Of course he never actually told you that- because he was such a close friend. He supposedly told his brother, who supposedly told you.

He was a close friend of my brother but as such I got to know him well too. The whole family liked him. In fact, just two days ago I made an omelete and it was he who taught me as a child how to make omelets "the right way". He worked for awhile as a line cook at a breakfast joint. In those days one didn't go around advertising that one was gay and hitting on every guy around. He confided in his brother, who confided in my brother (who knew his brother better than I, all being much older than myself) after this man had died. My brother then told me. It isn't hard to understand. Shameful things are always kept hidden from others until the doer dies. Sometimes they do sickbed revelations. Sometimes they don't. This time this guy did. And so, the story made it to my ears.

He was a close friend of my brother but as such I got to know him well too. The whole family liked him. In fact, just two days ago I made an omelete and it was he who taught me as a child how to make omelets "the right way". He worked for awhile as a line cook at a breakfast joint. In those days one didn't go around advertising that one was gay and hitting on every guy around. He confided in his brother, who confided in my brother (who knew his brother better than I, all being much older than myself) after this man had died. My brother then told me. It isn't hard to understand. Shameful things are always kept hidden from others until the doer dies. Sometimes they do sickbed revelations. Sometimes they don't. This time this guy did. And so, the story made it to my ears.

And as your story shows- he was such a 'close friend' that you supposedly heard the story third hand.

Peace.

You are the one fantasizing that Roof was gay- with the sole intent of attacking all homosexuals.

Peace.

You are the one fantasizing that Roof was gay- with the sole intent of attacking all homosexuals.
No, I looked at the evidence in front of my eyes. In fact, I showed a gay guy who was over delivering supplies the other day the kid's photos. He hadn't heard of the case/hadn't seen the suspect's photos anyway either so he was the perfect test subject. He said that "without a doubt" the kid was gay. And to my surprise he pointed out "see there on his right wrist, gay guys wear their watch on the right hand." He said it's the newer version of the right earring but because so many straights are wearing earrings in both ears, this "system" works better for instant recognition. But then he laughed and said that it wasn't necessary because the kid was screaming gay from his scalp down to his shoes. And yeah, he brought up the big black dude pumping iron on his shirt. He said that also was a "cruising clue" to black gays that he was into black guys.

Peace.

No, I looked at the evidence in front of my eyes..

You looked at nothing other than your own prejudice and homophobic fantasies.

There is a reason why you are the only one imagining that Roof is gay- and that is your homophobic delusions.

There is a reason why you are the only one imagining that Roof is gay- and that is your homophobic delusions.
Sorry, also had independant functioning "gaydar" verification..

Sorry, also had independant functioning "gaydar" verification..

Like I said- your 'evidence' is nothing more than your homophobic fantasies- and that includes your imaginary 'gaydar'.

Forum List

Back