Anyone See A Pattern Here? The Values of the Neo "Conservative" Need Purging

Do you believe typical conservative males love romantic comedies, flag burning & Christian killing?

• Ah....Nah

• Oh my yes..definitely!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Show the causation directly for each of these three shooters, not just the coincidence. Then discount all of the straights killing Christians: like Roof and Mercer. Your argumentation informs the Board that you are mentally disintegrating.
That's the FBI's job, not mine. Maybe you can try your luck convincing them there isn't a correlation or a phenomenon going on. In any even, attention whores tend to stop when they don't get the limelight.

It isn't the FBI's job to support your assertions. You can't which is why you are deflecting.

Show the causation directly for each of these three shooters, not just the coincidence. Then discount all of the straights killing Christians: like Roof and Mercer. Your argumentation informs the Board that you are mentally disintegrating.
That's the FBI's job, not mine. Maybe you can try your luck convincing them there isn't a correlation or a phenomenon going on. In any even, attention whores tend to stop when they don't get the limelight.
Then you admit it is your silly opinion.

It isn't the FBI's job to support your assertions. You can't which is why you are deflecting.
Pretty sure the FBI can spot a Twink-Terrorist outbreak when it's staring them straight in the maw.

Dylann Roof, gunned down 9 Christians at Bible study just after a southern Christian church announced publicly that gay marriage is an abomination.

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly:

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

And now the AZ Killer Steven Jones....

arizona%20shooter%20copy_zpswiwqwwyk.jpg

steven-jones-nau-shooter-photos-2.jpg

Given that most gay males by this age have been statistically molested by men when they were boys, and that most boys don't report said molestation...

And given that untreated wounds of childhood molestation and resulting unresolved and misguided anger lingers in them as newly-fledged adults, I'd say that Houston has a problem...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Last edited:
Using holistic problem-solving and detached logic, there are few human "mysteries" that can't be solved...

This sort of things comes in all sizes, shapes, colors. You can only claim whether something is a typical sight or not. I mean, I am a conservative, but I approve gay marriage.

Pretty sure the FBI can spot a Twink-Terrorist outbreak when it's staring them straight in the maw.

Dylann Roof, gunned down 9 Christians at Bible study just after a southern Christian church announced publicly that gay marriage is an abomination.

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly:

Given that most gay males by this age have been statistically molested by men when they were boys, and that most boys don't report said molestation...

And given that untreated wounds of childhood molestation and resulting unresolved and misguided anger lingers in them as newly-fledged adults, I'd say that Houston has a problem...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...
Cute spam. What evidence do you have to confirm that they are gay? None.

Sil's fatuous statement that "Given that most gay males by this age have been statistically molested by men when they were boys, and that most boys don't report said molestation..." falsely sets up her conclusion.

No, no one in the know are saying the shooters are gay. Only Sil.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
This sort of things comes in all sizes, shapes, colors. You can only claim whether something is a typical sight or not. I mean, I am a conservative, but I approve gay marriage.
Yet in this particular instance these three boys are all gay. Two of them targeting Christians immediately after leading churches publicly denounced gay marriage. And the third Twink-Terrorist struck after 'an argument' at an AZ college.

There is no question whatsoever that this last drama queen is gay. I guess unresolved anger from being molested as a boy, (which most gay men statistically have been) leads more often to using extreme violence to express their angst about this or that setback... Didn't even know this before. Looks like my layman's gaydar is working just fine.

Jones, 26, is charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of his boyfriend, Colton Scharge. Jones is being held in county jail on $500,000 bond. The Scottsdale man is accused of fatally shooting Scharge, 20, on Thursday after Scharge told him that he had cheated on him with Jones' best friend, according to the documents. Scottsdale police: Roommate killed for cheating, shooter says

See, if Jones lived in California or New Jersey, he couldn't even have gotten psychological help as a minor for having been molested and "turned gay". The therapist as a matter of law would have had to convince Jones that his unwanted sexual habit which was artificially-foisted on him was "his new destiny that he should embrace"....thus increasing the unresolved anger tenfold....

If the American Psychological Association was audited and systematically dismantled as a respected institution and replaced with actual scientists, we'd be taking the first baby steps to eliminating the self-appointed Twink-Terrorist brigade.

You have no gaydar at all. My craydar is full on and you are red lighting all the channels, honey.

You admit the last shooter is gay. But are still claming the other two aren't?

If this was another topic, and I was claiming they weren't gay, you'd be laughing me out of the room.

Here, maybe this will help your rusty gaydar on the Mercer shooter at Oregon...you know, the one in the middle with the dapper-trim beard and right ear hole piercing..as bits of this aging-Twink's manifesto leaks out..

Last night a police source confirmed that Mercer – whose father Ian is from Preston, Lancashire – had left behind a typewritten manifesto along with a computer drive outlining his ‘motives’ for the massacre.
‘He had a hatred of black people, women, everyone,’ the source said, adding: ‘The drive and manifesto are being analysed. There is a lot about his hatred of organised religion.’ Oregon college gunman claimed he would die 'friendless and a virgin'

Yep, another one psychologically-converted by a hatred of women. We call them angry-gay men because they aren't truly gay. They just despise women so much that they habituate gay as a vulgar form of protest against women. Since he hated everyone, we can assume he hated the men he was with too. Only they use each other frequently so that's a form of abuse. So he got back at them too. And if he had HIV like my similarly passive-aggressive gay family friend, he "got back at those men" by infecting them with HIV on purpose.

You see....untreated childhood sexual abuse manifesting as "a legitimate acceptable new sexual orientation" has weird ways of getting to vent its anger. It will get even, one way or another.. And now in California and New Jersey it's illegal to treat them when they are minors and young enough that the therapy has a running-chance of actually working:

From a survey of 3,000 gay men we have the following admissions...

In CA and NJ we have essentially machiavellian-factories churning out these seething minds having their untreated childhood anger augmented 100-fold by being told they have no choice but to embrace what it did to them...

Look for more, not less, of these types of right dainty wristwatch-upside down wearin', right ear hole pierced dapper-trim beard sportin', pink-shirt wearin' young male killers in the future...

Yea! Gay Marriage!

I guess we should've striven to understand what being gay is really all about before we forced 50 states to normalize it as an example to new generations....

Last edited:
You'll dance on everyone of these people's graves if it allows you to smear queers. Pathetic.

Get a life.

You have no gaydar at all. My craydar is full on and you are red lighting all the channels, honey.

If this was another topic, and I was claiming they weren't gay, you'd be laughing me out of the room.
You have coincidence. The only causation is somewhere in your crumbling mind.

I think it's more than coincidence. All three men in the photos above are/were gay. And they were shooting Christians specifically. Read the 1987 manifesto again about "taking up guns"...

I think it's more than coincidence. All three men in the photos above are/were gay. And they were shooting Christians specifically. Read the 1987 manifesto again about "taking up guns"...
Think all you want. Give us some evidence.

One is gay, and Sil is defaming the other two.
My layman's gaydar says all three are gay. You pretending yours is broken is covering for a dangerous trend. Might want to rethink that public stance Jakey.

Once again, Sil is just making shit up. Citing herself. And riding the corpses of the victims of mass shootings like necrotic ponies in her bizarre obsession against gays.

We're way past 'I think she doth protest too much' territory.

Forum List

Back