Will Attacks Against Churches Be the New Vogue?

Was this attack...

• Purely 100% racially motivated

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Purlely an attack on a church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both racially motivated & an attack on a church

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Yes, I agree, let's all get back on the topic of how wearing a watch on your right wrist and a Gold's Gym tank top makes you a homo.
More to the point, let's all talk about why this paricular person who we now know wasn't racially-motivated, went to a church on June 17, 2015, sat for an hour during Bible study listening (one would presume, but the witness left alive will tell us all eventually) to what would be the Christian news of the day. This guy, who after that hour stood up and for reasons different from race, shot 9 people there..
"We" don't "know" anything of the sort.

Do you believe everything you see on Youtube?
I believe reporters found two friends of Dylann Roof's and then got the obviously candid interview that is posted on youtube. Do you have a solid reason for doubting what the two peers of Dylann said about him? If so, please state your reasons.

They said:

1. He never displayed racism to them in their friendship.

2. He had major issues from childhood.

3. He planned to shoot up a school and not a church.

4. They didn't have a clue as to why he went to a church instead of the school.

He displayed plenty of racism online - as well as to the people he shot.

Are you calling the survivors liars?

Do you have a "solid" reason for believing them, other than because you really want them to be telling the truth?

Did you believe Michael Brown's friend's report of the events as dogmatically as you seem to believe these guys?

I know a boy's homies are going to have a more "confessional" insight than others. Who is Michael Brown?

And yes, I really do want them to be telling the truth. I think falsely milking racial unrest for political reasons should be a crime.

Oh bullshit! You want to believe them so you can claim he shot all those poor people b/c he is gay and he hates Christians. The only person your fooling in this thread is yourself.

Do you have a "solid" reason for believing them, other than because you really want them to be telling the truth?

Did you believe Michael Brown's friend's report of the events as dogmatically as you seem to believe these guys?

I know a boy's homies are going to have a more "confessional" insight than others. Who is Michael Brown?

And yes, I really do want them to be telling the truth. I think falsely milking racial unrest for political reasons should be a crime.

Oh bullshit! You want to believe them so you can claim he shot all those poor people b/c he is gay and he hates Christians. The only person your fooling in this thread is yourself.

Sil's picture is in the dictionary next to "Confirmation Bias". She has previously claimed that a USMB poll (with about a hundred respondents) on whether Churches should be forced to perform gay marriages is evidence that actual polls are wrong, and a majority of Americans do not support same sex marriage.

But insinuating that it was "anti-gay" motivation for political reasons is A-OK with you? :D

Thank you for this thread. It's important for sane people to know exactly how far the right wing has gone past the crazy line before they decide which party to vote for, and you and many other right wingers here are doing your part to see that happen.

SILHOUETTE SAID:

“Yes, Dylann Roof is a racist.”

And you're a bigot, where you're both motivated solely by hate.

I think the coolest thing about the word 'bigot' is that the very use of the word, by definition: demonstrates bigotry.

So, that means that we have a person who has intolerance for the differing ideas of others, coming to lament what it claims is an intolerance for the differing ideas of others, except it doesn't produce a scintilla of evidence of it.

Which; making matters MUCH WORSE, is an irrational intolerance for the differing ideas of the other person... which as you have likely already realized, is a form of delusion.

Isn't it wild how often our in-house Leftists are demonstrating delusion in their would-be contributions?

Yes, I agree, let's all get back on the topic of how wearing a watch on your right wrist and a Gold's Gym tank top makes you a homo.
More to the point, let's all talk about why this paricular person who we now know wasn't racially-motivated, went to a church on June 17, 2015, sat for an hour during Bible study listening (one would presume, but the witness left alive will tell us all eventually) to what would be the Christian news of the day. This guy, who after that hour stood up and for reasons different from race, shot 9 people there..
"We" don't "know" anything of the sort.

Do you believe everything you see on Youtube?
I believe reporters found two friends of Dylann Roof's and then got the obviously candid interview that is posted on youtube. Do you have a solid reason for doubting what the two peers of Dylann said about him? If so, please state your reasons.

They said:

1. He never displayed racism to them in their friendship.

2. He had major issues from childhood.

3. He planned to shoot up a school and not a church.

4. They didn't have a clue as to why he went to a church instead of the school.

He displayed plenty of racism online - as well as to the people he shot.

Are you calling the survivors liars?

Are you suspending reason, for a reason? There have been a number of blacks who have come forward and stated that this crank was their friend and he displayed no sense of superiority over them... thus, he wasn't a racist... .

But, it does appear that he was intent upon starting a race war.

Now... of the two competing sets of ideas; the Ideological Left, a secular (read Anti-theist cult, with a purple hatred of Christianity) wherein the Cloward and Piven Strategy has been camped for some fifty years now and which calls for the bankrupting of the US Federal Government through unleashing of social spending... which is quickly followed by a race war.

And the Philosophical Right, which recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of nature that govern human behavior. Laws which define America, and which inform us of the origin of human rights, the purpose for such, the responsibilities that sustain such... none of which provides for the murder of innocent people, while they fellowship with one another and the father, focused in the study of his word... nestled in their house of worship.

Which do you suppose would be behind the mass-murder of 9 people as they studied God's word, in the cloister of their church, by a scrawny, drug addled white kid, with photos of himself all over the web burning and stomping the American Flag, leaving behind his professed desire to start a race war?

(Reader, feel free to answer that for yourselves, to yourselves. The answer is obvious... the purpose of the question is to set the facts before the demon, so we can witness its reaction to the truth, so that we may know it for what it is.)

These two sentences appeared exactly as such, with no qualifying text in between....

he wasn't a racist... .

But, it does appear that he was intent upon starting a race war.

We'll just leave that there and let blind Denialism hackery speak for itself.

hit-himself-with-a-bat-smiley-emoticon.gif

The racially motivated bombing murders of 4 innocent little girls in 1963 were done by kkk terrorist cockroaches. Will the OP say the girls were killed because they were gay?

16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing_girls.jpg

Forum List

Back