Anyone else sick to death of people like Musk, Trump and Cuban?

Nope, dems are the educated. This is not disputed by the rational.
Bullshit. The core voting block of the goddamn Democrat Party is the low IQ ghetto welfare Negros in the big city shitholes. They are joined by dumbasses like Feminazis, Illegals, Confused Moon Bats and an assortment of other low life scum.

You have to really be an idiot to vote Democrat. Just look what the dumbasses gave us with Mr. Potatohead fucking everything up.

"Hey, lets vote for the Democrat Party that promises bigger government, more welfare, more debt, more Illegals, weaker military, less energy, more crime, a hatred of business and more wokeness, what could possibly go wrong"?

Last edited:
Musk is a man of freedom of SPEECH

Trump is one of the few people in my entire life that I both admire and would die for

Simple question, is anyone else sick to death of people like Musk, Trump and Cuban?
People with ego's bigger than God himself.

Don't pay attention to them. It really is that simple.

If they are such a bother that you need to make a post like this then you should be thrilled to death because it means you have no real problems or concerns. You're life is amazing if you have nothing better to do than complain about Elon musk.

I love Musk and Trump, dislike Cuban. The word Arrogant comes to mind re the latter.. self-absorbed, etc

I did hear about that odd remark Musk made re the Jews, but it was only something I read in passing. Maybe someone here can tell us what he said?

I didn't pay much attn

Don't pay attention to them. It really is that simple.

If they are such a bother that you need to make a post like this then you should be thrilled to death because it means you have no real problems or concerns. You're life is amazing if you have nothing better to do than complain about Elon musk.

LOL

great answer.

Forum List

Back