ANTIFA

Full list of antifa members.

upload_2017-8-20_11-53-59.png

Antifa firmly believe they have every right to assault those they disagree with.
Dimocrats, and the rest of the left needs to send out a clear and firm message that this is not only not okay, but that anyone getting violent need to be arrested and thrown in jail.
We're watching.
I'm kind of interesting in seeing what becomes of using them as an attack dog. Let em go and see what the inbreds on the right will do. Probably cower and cry like the Nazi did when he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.
You just pulled up your liberal skirt and flies came out.....................Interesting to see the violence.................hmmmmm..........you want this..........

Your side has been using violence in protests for quite some time......................to shut down other people's views...........that's how you FASCIST ROLL.

You just basically said..............DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....................

LOL
Nazis should have zero rights to assemble in the US. The US went to war against those people years ago and too many people died because of it. If its ok for the US to use violence to shut down others peoples views then its ok for the people to do the same.

Disruptj20, resist and antifa are all interrelated

Yes they are and they are all funded by the same people, the central fund that is payed into is the Alliance for Global Justice, the Alliance for Global Justice are now in full violation of their registered 501(c)3 status, this by using their funds to fund violence and commit acts of terrorism. Hello RICO Act calling for them very soon. I have posted their tax returns in the below thread.

Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

In America Antifa doesn't stand for Anti Fascist, they ARE the Fascists.

In America Antifa stands for Anti First Amendment and Anti Free Assembly.

qo8zrzxd15uy.jpg

upload_2017-8-20_19-53-40.png

upload_2017-8-20_19-52-2.png

upload_2017-8-20_19-52-24.png

upload_2017-8-20_19-52-43.png

upload_2017-8-20_19-53-10.png

Antifa firmly believe they have every right to assault those they disagree with.
Dimocrats, and the rest of the left needs to send out a clear and firm message that this is not only not okay, but that anyone getting violent need to be arrested and thrown in jail.
We're watching.
I'm kind of interesting in seeing what becomes of using them as an attack dog. Let em go and see what the inbreds on the right will do. Probably cower and cry like the Nazi did when he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.
You just pulled up your liberal skirt and flies came out.....................Interesting to see the violence.................hmmmmm..........you want this..........

Your side has been using violence in protests for quite some time......................to shut down other people's views...........that's how you FASCIST ROLL.

LOL
Nazis should have zero rights to assemble in the US. The US went to war against those people years ago and too many people died because of it. If its ok for the US to use violence to shut down others peoples views then its ok for the people to do the same.
My father fought in WWII...........don't try to lecture me on what the hell the NAZI'S did there......................I wouldn't piss on those groups if they were on fire.......

Fucking ANTIFA is a TERRORIST GROUP...........I DON'T give a damn which event...............They use these tactics on a hell of a lot more than just NAZI events.............Like going to Gettysburg and protesting a dang BATTLE REINACTMENT..............

It's FREAKING HISTORICAL PARK..........bunch of idiots........and the reinactment is JUST SHOWING HISTORY.

So.............let me make this VERY CLEAR.

I WOULDN'T PISS ON ANTIFA if they were on fire.

We're watching.

LOL
My father fought in WWII...........don't try to lecture me on what the hell the NAZI'S did there......................I wouldn't piss on those groups if they were on fire.......

Fucking ANTIFA is a TERRORIST GROUP...........I DON'T give a damn which event...............They use these tactics on a hell of a lot more than just NAZI events.............Like going to Gettysburg and protesting a dang BATTLE REINACTMENT..............

It's FREAKING HISTORICAL PARK..........bunch of idiots........and the reinactment is JUST SHOWING HISTORY.

The confederates were traitors. I'm glad they protested the battle reenactment. The more I hear about the Antifa the more I like them.

HARD TRUTH: What ‘Antifa’ Really Stands For

Antifa is anti-First Amendment To date, cowards like those who run Berkeley College in California, have allowed them to shut down the speech of others. Even when speeches have been shut down, the basement dwellers still got violent and rioted.

ANTI-First-Amendment
No. Its short for anti fascist like the inbred Nazis.

Antifa - Wikipedia
:bsflag:
???

We're watching.

LOL

The confederates were traitors. I'm glad they protested the battle reenactment. The more I hear about the Antifa the more I like them.
Your a Fing Idiot......................It's a historical REINACTMENT your IDIOT................and the NORTH WINS............

It's a HISTORICAL PARK.............SHOWING HISTORY.........and these thugs are there to try to shut it down.

ANd you agree..................

ADDING YOU..............I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

The Good Team infiltrated the Antifa some time ago, EVERYTHING is now known about them, including where they squat.

They are very soon going to be taken down. Period. End of. Finished.

They are very disorganised and paranoid now, they don't know who they can trust, they are behind the scenes fighting with each other accusing so and so of being an Informer.

They will get no warning.

The time is coming....Tick Tock Tick Tock :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Your a Fing Idiot......................It's a historical REINACTMENT your IDIOT................and the NORTH WINS............

It's a HISTORICAL PARK.............SHOWING HISTORY.........and these thugs are there to try to shut it down.

ANd you agree..................

ADDING YOU..............I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
They shouldnt reenact traitors fighting the US. They lost and should get over it. Reenacting it only makes them feel like they can rise again. Antifa will put a foot in their azz and I bet the cowards are feeling them now.

The situation with the Antifa is they also HATE the Mainstream Left, they are full-on Anarcho-Communists they admit this themselves, see above Tweet from the Boston Antifa.

This has NOTHING to do with being Anti-Trump or anything, they are Anti The Western System that has sustained The West for Centuries, they want it ALL destroyed.

People on the Mainstream Left because they might hate Trump should be warned to NOT involve themselves in supporting the Antifa, it's going to end in tears and it's going to be very ugly, do NOT get caught in the crosshairs of this systematic take down of the Antifa.

You missed the point that whites started it. Whites always set bad examples.
Whites always set bad examples.

That is definitely not an accurate statement.
Of course it is. I can show you the root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy. Let me know if you want to go down that road.

Even if the "root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy" (a ridiculous statement, but let's skip it for now), that doesn't mean that "whites always set bad examples." In order for that to be true, you'd have to be saying that every white person who has ever lived only does bad things, never good. A white person doing a good thing would set a good example (or at least not set a bad one).

Of course "whites always set bad examples" is inaccurate. No entire race of people sets a good or bad example.

Of course it is. I can show you the root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy. Let me know if you want to go down that road.

Even if the "root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy" (a ridiculous statement, but let's skip it for now), that doesn't mean that "whites always set bad examples." In order for that to be true, you'd have to be saying that every white person who has ever lived only does bad things, never good. A white person doing a good thing would set a good example (or at least not set a bad one).

Of course "whites always set bad examples" is inaccurate. No entire race of people sets a good or bad example.
I'm generalizing. I have white relatives so I am not talking about every white person. Just the race as a whole.

I don't know whether I want to engage in a discussion about it, but I'm interested in seeing your argument that shows that "all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy." I'm not even aware there is such a thing as "white philosophy," so please do open your essay by showing that there is.

The situation with the Antifa is they also HATE the Mainstream Left, they are full-on Anarcho-Communists they admit this themselves, see above Tweet from the Boston Antifa.

This has NOTHING to do with being Anti-Trump or anything, they are Anti The Western System that has sustained The West for Centuries, they want it ALL destroyed.

People on the Mainstream Left because they might hate Trump should be warned to NOT involve themselves in supporting the Antifa, it's going to end in tears and it's going to be very ugly, do NOT get caught in the crosshairs of this systematic take down of the Antifa.
Like I said. The more I hear about them the more I support them. Theyre against the Klan, Nazi's, and the other cowards of the confederate loser gang. Do they have a go fund me page?

Forum List

Back