ANTIFA

The Black knock out game on Whites for shits and giggles gives us a clear view of the urban plantations Democrats created. And don't forget to shout "Systemic Racism", you're slipping snowflake.
Whites in England made up the knock out game. Look it up. Its called the happy slapping you moron.
Perhaps, but black thugs in America picked it up and ran with it!
You missed the point that whites started it. Whites always set bad examples.
I see. In your defeated logic two wrongs make a right? And it's ok that the democrats founded the Klan.

The Black knock out game on Whites for shits and giggles gives us a clear view of the urban plantations Democrats created. And don't forget to shout "Systemic Racism", you're slipping snowflake.
Whites in England made up the knock out game. Look it up. Its called the happy slapping you moron.
I see. In your defeated logic two wrongs make a right? And it's ok that the democrats founded the Klan.
The democrats were white guys that started the Klan. Not only that but that ideology is now what has permeated the republicans now.

Here are some whites setting bad examples.

140816114147-01-ferguson-0816-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Yeah, that's why he used n**ger in an interview in 2001, years after he supposedly denounced it.
That's a photoshop, loser. Byrd had denounced and apologized for his Klan membership decades before, and wasn't that old when he was a member.

All you have is fake news and fake pictures. Sad!

"White N" was the phrased used, then, he apologized of course. He was 83, now deceased. Richard Spencer and other NeoFascists are young, and recruiting. David Duke is aging, 'Augustus Invictus' remains active however.

Last edited:
Antifa firmly believe they have every right to assault those they disagree with.
Dimocrats, and the rest of the left needs to send out a clear and firm message that this is not only not okay, but that anyone getting violent need to be arrested and thrown in jail.
We're watching.

Antifa firmly believe they have every right to assault those they disagree with.
Dimocrats, and the rest of the left needs to send out a clear and firm message that this is not only not okay, but that anyone getting violent need to be arrested and thrown in jail.
We're watching.
I'm kind of interesting in seeing what becomes of using them as an attack dog. Let em go and see what the inbreds on the right will do. Probably cower and cry like the Nazi did when he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.
I agree. I think these counter demonstrators and "Antifa" radicals are giving the fascists, neo-nazis, white nationalists/supremacists, and militia types the attention they so desperately crave. If they would have just let these assholes have their little march, the whole thing probably would have just fizzled out without anyone getting hurt. Normal folks could just point at these sheet wearing, nazi flag waving rabble and tell their kids that's what happens when you listen to right wing talk radio and vote for ultra right repugs.

No, but they reside in your big tent now, and have for at least the past 50 years.

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

There are quite a few Lefties who have no problem painting every conservative as racist just because the white supremacist groups support the GOP and Trump even though both Trump and the GOP have repeatedly denounced them. So, what goes around comes around, you guys get painted with the same brush because those ANTIFAs groups attack those on the Right and not just the white supremacists either. You don't agree with this crap, and I don't either but how many Lefties in politics or in the media are loudly condemning the ANTIFAs people for what they did in Charlottesville? They showed up without a permit and carrying weapons, which tells me they were looking to start trouble and escalate it into violence.

I know that most Lefties do not approve of such actions, just as I also know that most Righties do not support or approve of the white supremacists either. But who is getting most if not all of the blame for what happened? It ain't anybody on the Left, that's for sure.

We're watching.
I'm kind of interesting in seeing what becomes of using them as an attack dog. Let em go and see what the inbreds on the right will do. Probably cower and cry like the Nazi did when he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.
You just pulled up your liberal skirt and flies came out.....................Interesting to see the violence.................hmmmmm..........you want this..........

Your side has been using violence in protests for quite some time......................to shut down other people's views...........that's how you FASCIST ROLL.

You just basically said..............DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....................

LOL

That's a photoshop, loser. Byrd had denounced and apologized for his Klan membership decades before, and wasn't that old when he was a member.

All you have is fake news and fake pictures. Sad!

Had he been a Republican you'd have never forgiven him for it
Then we would have known that he still believed in those things he repudiated.

Proving my point that you're just a hack

Forum List

Back