ANTIFA

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.
Antifa is an interesting group to me. I like their approach but I am curious to see when they will be vilified since they are white. If this was a group of Black people stating the same intentions the National Guard would be used against them.

I'm all for using the National Guard against antifa...

I think they should all be shot on site...

White or Black....

The Black knock out game on Whites for shits and giggles gives us a clear view of the urban plantations Democrats created. And don't forget to shout "Systemic Racism", you're slipping snowflake.
Whites in England made up the knock out game. Look it up. Its called the happy slapping you moron.
Perhaps, but black thugs in America picked it up and ran with it!
You missed the point that whites started it. Whites always set bad examples.

That's Racist...

Antifa firmly believe they have every right to assault those they disagree with.
Dimocrats, and the rest of the left needs to send out a clear and firm message that this is not only not okay, but that anyone getting violent need to be arrested and thrown in jail.
We're watching.
I'm kind of interesting in seeing what becomes of using them as an attack dog. Let em go and see what the inbreds on the right will do. Probably cower and cry like the Nazi did when he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.

When good decent people are pushed too far...

Bad people die in great numbers....

Antifa firmly believe they have every right to assault those they disagree with.
Dimocrats, and the rest of the left needs to send out a clear and firm message that this is not only not okay, but that anyone getting violent need to be arrested and thrown in jail.
We're watching.
I'm kind of interesting in seeing what becomes of using them as an attack dog. Let em go and see what the inbreds on the right will do. Probably cower and cry like the Nazi did when he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.
You just pulled up your liberal skirt and flies came out.....................Interesting to see the violence.................hmmmmm..........you want this..........

Your side has been using violence in protests for quite some time......................to shut down other people's views...........that's how you FASCIST ROLL.

You just basically said..............DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....................

LOL
Nazis should have zero rights to assemble in the US. The US went to war against those people years ago and too many people died because of it. If its ok for the US to use violence to shut down others peoples views then its ok for the people to do the same.
My father fought in WWII...........don't try to lecture me on what the hell the NAZI'S did there......................I wouldn't piss on those groups if they were on fire.......

Fucking ANTIFA is a TERRORIST GROUP...........I DON'T give a damn which event...............They use these tactics on a hell of a lot more than just NAZI events.............Like going to Gettysburg and protesting a dang BATTLE REINACTMENT..............

It's FREAKING HISTORICAL PARK..........bunch of idiots........and the reinactment is JUST SHOWING HISTORY.

So.............let me make this VERY CLEAR.

I WOULDN'T PISS ON ANTIFA if they were on fire.
The confederates were traitors. I'm glad they protested the battle reenactment. The more I hear about the Antifa the more I like them.

That's because you're a Racist Nazi.

The Black knock out game on Whites for shits and giggles gives us a clear view of the urban plantations Democrats created. And don't forget to shout "Systemic Racism", you're slipping snowflake.

Just curious, do racist pieces of shit have some sense how totally fucked up and evil their mind is?

Crazy people don't know they're crazy, is it like that for you?

Whites always set bad examples.

That is definitely not an accurate statement.
Of course it is. I can show you the root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy. Let me know if you want to go down that road.

Even if the "root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy" (a ridiculous statement, but let's skip it for now), that doesn't mean that "whites always set bad examples." In order for that to be true, you'd have to be saying that every white person who has ever lived only does bad things, never good. A white person doing a good thing would set a good example (or at least not set a bad one).

Of course "whites always set bad examples" is inaccurate. No entire race of people sets a good or bad example.
I'm generalizing. I have white relatives so I am not talking about every white person. Just the race as a whole.

What a dumb ass Racist you are.

Why wouldn't the duly elected POTUS be allowed in the WH?

SealyBOOHOO often posts complete non sequiturs.
Well think about it. You couldn't have a worst role model than Trump. Grabbing women's pussies, cheating on Melania right after she had Baron Trump, colluder with Russia, liar, cheater, rapist, fraud, racist.....

If he can be POTUS she can certainly teach a classroom full of kids.

And of course you have proof of any of this?

Trump Once Said the ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape Was Real. Now He’s Not Sure.

He never said he did it, he boasted about being able to if he wanted. If you ever spent any time in a bar around guys, you've heard far worse.
And he didn’t pay Stormy his lawyer did, without his knowledge.

Do you believe trump? I don’t believe you

We're watching.

When good decent people are pushed too far...

Bad people die in great numbers....
If that was true Nat Turner would have wiped out most of the southern whites.

Whites always set bad examples.

Of course it is. I can show you the root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy. Let me know if you want to go down that road.

Even if the "root of all antisocial behavior comes from white philosophy" (a ridiculous statement, but let's skip it for now), that doesn't mean that "whites always set bad examples." In order for that to be true, you'd have to be saying that every white person who has ever lived only does bad things, never good. A white person doing a good thing would set a good example (or at least not set a bad one).

Of course "whites always set bad examples" is inaccurate. No entire race of people sets a good or bad example.
I'm generalizing. I have white relatives so I am not talking about every white person. Just the race as a whole.

What a inbred monkey you are. Antifa seems like some good guys.

Admit it.. You're a Nazi..

If by Nazi you mean Amazing Black Man then sure.

Well then you are a black Nazi.............

Well then you are a black Nazi.............
Thats kinda like saying a smart republican. No such thing.

And it's horrible Trump is allowed in the White House.

All the good things happening are driving you nuts aren't they?
Like what? I guess I should have looked at my paycheck to see how much bigger it was but I didn't hear any of my republican friends bragging so I assumed unless you are rich it wasn't shit for a tax break.

I do like immigration slowing down and illegals not coming here anymore. That's a good thing.

You mean the unemployment number which was already low under Obama?

What are all the good things happening?

Forum List

Back