ANTIFA

I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.
Out of curiosity, what is the nature of the woman's leadership role?

I'm asking because as I understand it, Antifa isn't something that's cohesive enough to have anything more than local or even-specific leaders. Antifa seems to be more a theme, perhaps even a moniker, than a clearly defined organization, a theme around which groups, variously over time, appear, "do their thing" and recede and disband. Accordingly, it doesn't have a leader who speaks for it in the same way that, say, the Roman Catholic church, the Red Cross, or even the KKK does.

She is basically a shit stirrer who shows up at NAZI events and mocks them.
They should be mocked. Nazis are clowns at best.
The people actually leading the Neo Nazi and white supremacist movements aren't clowns. They are several reprehensible things, but being innately boorish isn't among them; their ill manner is cultivated yet not cultured. They are what they are because they want to be. And they're certainly not funny or jesting.
I agree there are some that are working behind the scenes as cops, politicians, loan offices etc but the ones we see the most are the inbred azz clowns. The most dangerous members are hidden in plain sight because whites refuse to believe they exist. This denial is another example of the "white philosophy".

Yeah, that's why he used n**ger in an interview in 2001, years after he supposedly denounced it.
199985_5_.png
That's a photoshop, loser. Byrd had denounced and apologized for his Klan membership decades before, and wasn't that old when he was a member.

All you have is fake news and fake pictures. Sad!
Link?

Whites in England made up the knock out game. Look it up. Its called the happy slapping you moron.
Who exactly are whites in England "happy slapping"? I bet it's not racially motivated the way the knockout game is.
Doesn't really matter to my point or the claim the original poster made.. The point is that whites invented it. Deflecting from that point is counter productive.

That's a photoshop, loser. Byrd had denounced and apologized for his Klan membership decades before, and wasn't that old when he was a member.

All you have is fake news and fake pictures. Sad!

Had he been a Republican you'd have never forgiven him for it
Why not? I forgave George Wallace, and he was way worse. BUT he denounced his past views and did a tour of Black churches, apologizing for his past.

Which modern Republicans have apologized for their past? Not even your little boy-fuckers like Denny Hastert have apologized.

Infiltrated very very successfully.

View attachment 144959

View attachment 144960

^^^^ Front Cover and part of Page I of VII.
Looks like something you just typed up.

No.

What's the matter, are you afraid of something?
I afraid its obvious you just typed it up.

What do you think Obama and Clinton were They should be fried in the electric chair for crimes against Humanity.

After all OBAMA KILLED TWO AMERICANS with his little DRONE STRIKE ' " They won't ever see it coming"

oh but it's ok in the eyes of the mentally clipped to have to pos losers murder people right. ..

and you all can't see your mental illness :bang3:

View attachment 144959

View attachment 144960

No.

No.

You should stop it's obvious you haven't a clue what you are gibbering about, I refer to ALL of your posts in this thread.

What makes that a valid list of Antifa members?

View attachment 144959

View attachment 144960

No.

No.

You should stop it's obvious you haven't a clue what you are gibbering about, I refer to ALL of your posts in this thread.
Doesnt matter what you think. The point is that you typed that up and uploaded it. If you had proof it was authentic you would have posted that too.

I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I'm asking because as I understand it, Antifa isn't something that's cohesive enough to have anything more than local or even-specific leaders. Antifa seems to be more a theme, perhaps even a moniker, than a clearly defined organization, a theme around which groups, variously over time, appear, "do their thing" and recede and disband. Accordingly, it doesn't have a leader who speaks for it in the same way that, say, the Roman Catholic church, the Red Cross, or even the KKK does.

The people actually leading the Neo Nazi and white supremacist movements aren't clowns. They are several reprehensible things, but being innately boorish isn't among them; their ill manner is cultivated yet not cultured. They are what they are because they want to be. And they're certainly not funny or jesting.
I agree there are some that are working behind the scenes as cops, politicians, loan offices etc but the ones we see the most are the inbred azz clowns. The most dangerous members are hidden in plain sight because whites refuse to believe they exist. This denial is another example of the "white philosophy".

Members of the liberal/progressive/left are proclaiming that despicable people such as white nationalists should not be allowed to protest and should not be given a permit to protest. They forget that protest is a right.

The US Supreme Court settled the issue 40 years ago in 1977 by overturning an Illinois court order that blocked an extremist protest in Skokie, a Jewish suburb of Chicago. The Supreme Court ruled that protest is not limited by the fact that some people will be offended or by the chance that there will be violent reactions. Otherwise, whatever faction happens to be in charge can suppress dissent by everyone else.

For decades the liberal/progressive/left has invested heavily in driving people apart. Black studies, women’s studies, and Native American studies can easily cross into propaganda that generates hatred. As a man of peace said, “a house divided against itself cannot stand.”

Paul Craig Roberts Reminds America - "A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand" | Zero Hedge

Members of the liberal/progressive/left are proclaiming that despicable people such as white nationalists should not be allowed to protest and should not be given a permit to protest. They forget that protest is a right.

The US Supreme Court settled the issue 40 years ago in 1977 by overturning an Illinois court order that blocked an extremist protest in Skokie, a Jewish suburb of Chicago. The Supreme Court ruled that protest is not limited by the fact that some people will be offended or by the chance that there will be violent reactions. Otherwise, whatever faction happens to be in charge can suppress dissent by everyone else.

For decades the liberal/progressive/left has invested heavily in driving people apart. Black studies, women’s studies, and Native American studies can easily cross into propaganda that generates hatred. As a man of peace said, “a house divided against itself cannot stand.”

Paul Craig Roberts Reminds America - "A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand" | Zero Hedge
Nazis and other white terrorists shouldnt be allowed to protest just like ISIL wouldnt be granted a permit to protest.

How could you not be aware of a "white philosophy"?

How that comes to be is irrelevant. I've told you I'm not aware of anything that's been recognized as "the white philosophy" and I've asked you to explain to me what it is, how it works, etc. There are a lot of philosophies of which I am aware (see also Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy), and not one of them is the "white philosophy." (and, like you, I don't mean "white" as in a crayon color or someone's name)

Either you're going to share with me what it is so that I can fully and clearly understand what that term/philosophy means and doesn't mean, thus what you mean and don't mean, or you're not. It doesn't even have to be your own essay. It just needs to be something comprehensive, credible and soundly presented.

Readers of my posts will readily observe that I routinely provide links to external references that explain in great detail the terms and concepts to which I refer and that I don't necessarily take the time to directly/fully explain in my post. Part of why I do that is so that I can be fully understood by all. Do you want to be fully and clearly understood? Perhaps instead you want to engage only with individuals who either do know what you mean by "white philosophy" or who don't but are willing to presume they do? I fit into neither of those groups, and I've openly told you as much. So either you're going to, kindly as kindly requested, inform me of what it means or you're not.

He wasn't just a member of the KKK, he was the leader of his chapter. A Grand Cyclops. The self-proclaimed "last man out of Vietnam" was a piece of shit. Why are you defending him?
Why are you defending a dishonest photoshop?
I'm not, jackass.

That does not describe anything that I'd call "a leader." That's the description of a "participant," a troublemaking one, but a participant nonetheless.

I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader.

She's a figure. Someone who others follow.

How could you not be aware of a "white philosophy"?

How that comes to be is irrelevant. I've told you I'm not aware of anything that's been recognized as "the white philosophy" and I've asked you to explain to me what it is, how it works, etc. There are a lot of philosophies of which I am aware (see also Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy), and not one of them is the "white philosophy." (and, like you, I don't mean "white" as in a crayon color or someone's name)

Either you're going to share with me what it is so that I can fully and clearly understand what that term/philosophy means and doesn't mean, thus what you mean and don't mean, or you're not. It doesn't even have to be your own essay. It just needs to be something comprehensive, credible and soundly presented.

Readers of my posts will readily observe that I routinely provide links to external references that explain in great detail the terms and concepts to which I refer and that I don't necessarily take the time to directly/fully explain in my post. Part of why I do that is so that I can be fully understood by all. Do you want to be fully and clearly understood? Perhaps instead you want to engage only with individuals who either do know what you mean by "white philosophy" or who don't but are willing to presume they do? I fit into neither of those groups, and I've openly told you as much. So either you're going to, kindly as kindly requested, inform me of what it means or you're not.
Thats why I pointed you to the many Nazi and KKK essays and videos on it. I dont like crawling through garbage just to give someone an explanation. If you really want to know then you have a place to look.

View attachment 144959

View attachment 144960

No.

No.

Doesnt matter what you think. The point is that you typed that up and uploaded it. If you had proof it was authentic you would have posted that too.

No.

"If you had proof it was authentic you would have posted that too."

No, nobody has anything to prove to your type.

Now run along scum.

Forum List

Back