ANTIFA

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

The Black knock out game on Whites for shits and giggles gives us a clear view of the urban plantations Democrats created. And don't forget to shout "Systemic Racism", you're slipping snowflake.

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

No but they'd punch you in a heartbeat if not just about kill you

upload_2017-8-20_9-1-54.png

Antifi is just a reincarnation of the bolshevik communist thugs that infected Russia at the turn of the last century. And later formed Mao's brutal Red Brigade in China. ..... :cool:

Enjoy your outrage.

I posted they advocate violence days ago; some just ignore the facts. ANTIFA is no better than those THEY protest, though Boston PD termed the protest(s) peaceful. And the man who snatched the flag from the woman (I have seen her described as 'older' and 'gray haired' along with elderly.) has been arrested. Good news there!

Enjoy your outrage.
Antifa is an interesting group to me. I like their approach but I am curious to see when they will be vilified since they are white. If this was a group of Black people stating the same intentions the National Guard would be used against them.

Antifa is a fucking joke, just like the modern day KKK. And they are some very confused young fools. A group of fascist punks protesting fascism. WTF? :cuckoo:

The Black knock out game on Whites for shits and giggles gives us a clear view of the urban plantations Democrats created. And don't forget to shout "Systemic Racism", you're slipping snowflake.
Whites in England made up the knock out game. Look it up. Its called the happy slapping you moron.
Perhaps, but black thugs in America picked it up and ran with it!

I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.
Out of curiosity, what is the nature of the woman's leadership role?

I'm asking because as I understand it, Antifa isn't something that's cohesive enough to have anything more than local or even-specific leaders. Antifa seems to be more a theme, perhaps even a moniker, than a clearly defined organization, a theme around which groups, variously over time, appear, "do their thing" and recede and disband. Accordingly, it doesn't have a leader who speaks for it in the same way that, say, the Roman Catholic church, the Red Cross, or even the KKK does.

There libs go again...they of course are the moderates who dont support violence while everyone on the other side is a nazi............

Enjoy your outrage.

CNN supports them, the MSM HAS NOT DENOUNCED THEM nor has any Democrat Politician that I'm aware of.

If Trump and the GOP are guilty by association, so are you.

Spare me OP............given the tactics and name calling coming from the other side.............and the violence sponsored by the DNC...........even paying protesters wages to do so.................

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Whites in England made up the knock out game. Look it up. Its called the happy slapping you moron.
Perhaps, but black thugs in America picked it up and ran with it!
You missed the point that whites started it. Whites always set bad examples.

Oh please you dipshits on the left defend these douchebags when they do your dirty work.

You own them.

That's a photoshop, loser. Byrd had denounced and apologized for his Klan membership decades before, and wasn't that old when he was a member.

All you have is fake news and fake pictures. Sad!

Had he been a Republican you'd have never forgiven him for it
Republican, Democrat or something else, had his deeds in the wake his apology not corroborated and shown the sincerity of his apology, nobody would have have believed him and forgiven him.

Forum List

Back