Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston
Hmmm, the guy was wrong to try to backhand her....but then she chased him and dragged her flag and tripped over it. And I certainly don't see her as an "elderly woman".....she looks younger than me....good for her trying to chase him down....he was an asshole. You will get no argument from me on that point.

Last edited:
A free speech rally is fighting for white supremacy? Really? Give me a break! Anytime anyone from the right wants to rally these thugs show up. And you idiots/scum call them names such as white supremacist s when they are nothing of the sort! It has become an age old tactic trying to silence your opposition by labeling them something they aren't. And why people are up in arms over it. It's just as you label any Black Rep an Uncle Tom! It is pure crap.
And don't try to label me in favor of true white supremacist s or a nazi, because I condone them as well. All you have to do is research my posting history. I have stood up against anti-semitism and racism all over this board since my beginning here.
How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.

Last edited:
There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
Hmmm, the guy was wrong to try to backhand her....but then she chased him and dragged her flag and tripped over it.

She was holding on to her flag, her property, and you were such an asshole that you dragged her till she lost her balance and fell. Not very nice bode, not nice at all.

All that is what's IMPORTANT to you? GUESSING what side she was on? Go check yourself.. It's not funny or amusing if you feel that way..
I said no such thing...please stop with your b.s. of putting words in another person's mouth!

I simply responded to Jillian's post...and compared it to the op's post, WHO DID FEEL it was important to ASSIGN BLAME in his thread title, did he not?
Since the antifa criminal assaulted the woman on video, and for no reason, he is to blame.
He wasn't dressed as ANTIFA,

he was a criminal....that's all we know.

And she was not dressed in any way that would depict who she supported.

He was marching in the crowd that ALL had their faces covered, ONLY Antifa cover their faces.

Sorry people have been monitoring Antifa for several years and know all about them, those who apologise for Antifa or appear sympathetic to Antifa are now to be considered Antifa by Association.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Antifa groups have something planned for America to begin on the 4th of November, they are being monitored.

^^^^ Their aim is to VIOLENTLY overthrow American Democracy, they aim to BEGIN VIOLENCE and CONTINUE the VIOLENCE until Trump and Pence are driven OUT of the WH.

Of course Anti-Trump Democrats are being used by this crowd, don't think they want the Democrats either they don't, their aim is to install a Communistic form of Government on America.

They were infiltrated some time ago, so people have attended these Regional Conferences they have.

View attachment 144772

This is the SAME crowd behind the Berkeley Riots.

refuse-fascism.jpg

As I have commented previously, they have already been infiltrated, they cannot hide anymore, people know who they are, doesn't matter about them hiding their faces, they are already known.

IF they even THINK about doing this November 4th thing, they'll rue the day.

^^^^
Their funding is coming from the Alliance for Global Justice, their recent 990 Tax Form shows they received 2.2 million dollars from AfGJ.

upload_2017-8-19_22-42-41.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-44-27.png

Here's some of the Communist donors, all the below HATE the American Democracy and are willing to pay Antifa groups to attempt to destroy it.

upload_2017-8-19_22-50-8.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-50-44.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-51-16.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-51-46.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-52-17.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-52-45.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-53-14.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-53-44.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-54-13.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-54-41.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-55-8.png

upload_2017-8-19_22-55-36.png

And so on and so on.

upload_2017-8-19_22-56-25.png

If the perp/thug is from Boston, they will catch him with this video....he definitely is identifiable from anyone who knows him...the blonde hair, the jacket, his small size....someone knows him....

shoot, the police probably knows who he is and has a rap sheet on him from the past cuz his actions are that of a criminal...trouble maker!

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

Plus the poor injured older woman had guts to continue to run after him or her!
kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

:lol:

All that is what's IMPORTANT to you? GUESSING what side she was on? Go check yourself.. It's not funny or amusing if you feel that way..
I said no such thing...please stop with your b.s. of putting words in another person's mouth!

I simply responded to Jillian's post...and compared it to the op's post, WHO DID FEEL it was important to ASSIGN BLAME in his thread title, did he not?
Since the antifa criminal assaulted the woman on video, and for no reason, he is to blame.

yup.... but the lying voices in his head... .

what should we believe... what we see or what he tells us? :rofl:

He was marching in the crowd that ALL had their faces covered, ONLY Antifa cover their faces.

Sorry people have been monitoring Antifa for several years and know all about them, those who apologise for Antifa or appear sympathetic to Antifa are now to be considered Antifa by Association.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Antifa groups have something planned for America to begin on the 4th of November, they are being monitored.

^^^^ Their aim is to VIOLENTLY overthrow American Democracy, they aim to BEGIN VIOLENCE and CONTINUE the VIOLENCE until Trump and Pence are driven OUT of the WH.

Of course Anti-Trump Democrats are being used by this crowd, don't think they want the Democrats either they don't, their aim is to install a Communistic form of Government on America.

They were infiltrated some time ago, so people have attended these Regional Conferences they have.

View attachment 144772

This is the SAME crowd behind the Berkeley Riots.

refuse-fascism.jpg

^^^^ Americans really should pay attention to the above, people are trying to forewarn you.

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

Plus the poor injured older woman had guts to continue to run after him or her!
kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

:lol:

nooooooo.... responding to the lying o/p DECIDING what side each was on with zero evidence but his own delusions..

he could have said how horrible, someone assaulted someone with a flag.

and most people would have said, yeah that was awful.

but he had to lie.

and now it seems that the poor innocent dear was yelling nazi epithets. I don't know if she was. but if she was, she still shouldn't have been assaulted. but I wouldn't feel bad for her nazi butt.

Let's leave old people alone, everyone, shall we. No reason to do that.

Boy Faux News has a team on short stools milking this cow with fanatical vigor though, trying to equate, again using the false equivalency, this to something that happened in Charlotte. Faux News is anti -American. But let's ALL leave old people the hell alone derpies.

Just saw on twitter that the woman who was "dragged" or tripped had been shouting Nazi epithets

Leftist Logic:

All those people marching were Conservatives aka Nazi's, White Supremacists, KKK members, so for NO apparent reason a random Conservative Nazi, White Supremacist, KKK member ie. the woman with the flag, she was shouting Nazi slogans and her fellow Conservatives aka Nazi's, White Supremacists and KKK members were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo offended by this that one of them Went Rogue and violently attacked her and dragged her off the road to....whatever.

Leftist Logic at it's purest form of insanity :uhoh3:

Hmmm, the guy was wrong to try to backhand her....but then she chased him and dragged her flag and tripped over it.

She was holding on to her flag, her property, and you were such an asshole that you dragged her till she lost her balance and fell. Not very nice bode, not nice at all.
Obviously you didn't see that I agree that he was an asshole but she was hanging on and chasing him until she tripped over it....and she's not elderly.....don't know why that is being said unless to taint the story.

Start beating these assholes

I agree.

Antifa thugs dress in black and wear masks when they confront right wing groups....

I would suggest right wing groups to do the same.

Let everybody be masked. :thup:

It's only fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back