Anti Christians throw Molotov into church nursery in Vancouver

I don't think so. This sounds like a mentally ill person with a grudge. NO ONE gets pissed at the Church of Christ--we're as laid back and liberal as they get. I'd bet you a dollar this is not politically motivated.

I don't think so. This sounds like a mentally ill person with a grudge. NO ONE gets pissed at the Church of Christ--we're as laid back and liberal as they get. I'd bet you a dollar this is not politically motivated.
It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.

It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.
Two doesn't make a trend...two makes a pyro.

Muslims or just anti Christian atheists.
They're on the same side. At least the atheists think so.

They'll learn soon enough that it just isn't so.
When the islamist are done with the atheist...they'll slaughter them. They'll be too stupid to see it coming

Yeah that's the hilarious part, these atheists, left loons etc coddle and defend the Islamos and don't realize the Muzzies consider them infidels also and will lop their heads off on a heart beat

Also note the scant coverage....nobody is interviewed or asked for their opinion about whether they're terrified...nobody even mentions the term HATE CRIME. A bomb was thrown into the NURSERY window of a church. I Wonder where thestart point of that other arson fire was??

And it's someone who lives in the area, or who attends church.

How is it encouraged ?

How is it encouraged ?

By denying that it is happening. By justifying it. By approving.

False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..

Muslims or just anti Christian atheists.
They're on the same side. At least the atheists think so.

They'll learn soon enough that it just isn't so.
When the islamist are done with the atheist...they'll slaughter them. They'll be too stupid to see it coming

Yeah that's the hilarious part, these atheists, left loons etc coddle and defend the Islamos and don't realize the Muzzies consider them infidels also and will lop their heads off on a heart beat
I don't like any religious freaks...

So, the typical liberal liberal and destructive mob behavior of Ferguson, Seattle and Baltimore is finding a new home North of the border.

This should be exciting news to all those who claim that they move to Canada if Trump wins the presidency.

Anyone seen Guano? This has his m/o all over it
I always think that.

Or dhara. Remember, she has the whole.love/hate relationship with fire...and straight up hates Christianity. She also advocated for prosecution of parents who take their children to church. She considers it child abuse and thinks kids should be removed from Christian homes.

Anyone seen Guano? This has his m/o all over it
I always think that.

Or dhara. Remember, she has the whole.love/hate relationship with fire...and straight up hates Christianity. She also advocated for prosecution of parents who take their children to church. She considers it child abuse and thinks kids should be removed from Christian homes.

I get a kick out of them wailing about Christians....good comedy value

False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.

So, the typical liberal liberal and destructive mob behavior of Ferguson, Seattle and Baltimore is finding a new home North of the border.

This should be exciting news to all those who claim that they move to Canada if Trump wins the presidency.
It's not Canada, derp...

What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an event that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...

Forum List

Back