Berlin synagogue targeted with Molotov cocktails in what Jewish group calls a 'terrorist attack'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
These types of crimes will continue due to calls from some to wage war around the world against Jews. Rest assured that in Canada, if we don't have enough anti-Semites our police will work to "create" some. Digging a hole and filling it to "protect" the public.

A synagogue in Berlin has reportedly been targeted Wednesday by individuals who threw two Molotov cocktails at it in what a German Jewish group is calling a "terrorist attack."

The incident at the Kahal Adass Jisroel community drew a strong condemnation from German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who said, "We will never accept when attacks are carried out against Jewish institutions."

"Unknown persons threw two Molotov cocktails from the street," Kahal Adass Jisroel wrote on X.

Police said they were investigating "an attempted serious arson" in which two people approached the synagogue by foot at 3:45 a.m. and threw two Molotov cocktails, which burst on the sidewalk next to the building. The two people, their faces covered, ran away.

"We are all shocked by this terrorist attack," the Central Council of Jews said in a statement. "Above all, the families from the neighborhood around the synagogue are shocked and unsettled. Words become deeds. Hamas’ ideology of extermination against everything Jewish is also having an effect in Germany."

A couple of hours later, when police were investigating the incident, a 30-year-old man approached the synagogue on a scooter, threw it aside and tried running toward the building. When police officers detained him, he resisted and shouted anti-Israeli slogans.

The Kahal Adass Jisroel posted a video on X purportedly showing German police officers restraining an individual on the ground.

I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime. This is bad here.

I remember all the old Jews used to start lining up by the hundreds around 10 o'clock.

Nice and quiet and peaceful, all kinds of chatter. Then the cafeteria would open the doors at 11,

and everything was 1/2 off. It was big, I think a 200 seater.

Now, we got people going along with Muslims that want to wipe them out and

hating them for who they are? I don't like that.

Last edited:
A synagogue in Berlin has reportedly been targeted Wednesday by individuals who threw two Molotov cocktails at it in what a German Jewish group is calling a "terrorist attack."

More excatly: Seems they had to throw from a bigger distance because police was there. The 2 Molotow cocktails landed in the street in front of the synagogue. I ask myselve who this had been. Right wing extremists, left wing extremists, Islamists including Hamas or "Russians"? Or any other idiots? The world is unfortunatelly full of assholes.

We're living in Hitler's Germany circa 1936. Very much "In the Garden of the Beasts" right now

These types of crimes will continue due to calls from some to wage war around the world against Jews. Rest assured that in Canada, if we don't have enough anti-Semites our police will work to "create" some. Digging a hole and filling it to "protect" the public.

The incident at the Kahal Adass Jisroel community drew a strong condemnation from German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who said, "We will never accept when attacks are carried out against Jewish institutions."

"Unknown persons threw two Molotov cocktails from the street," Kahal Adass Jisroel wrote on X.

Police said they were investigating "an attempted serious arson" in which two people approached the synagogue by foot at 3:45 a.m. and threw two Molotov cocktails, which burst on the sidewalk next to the building. The two people, their faces covered, ran away.

"We are all shocked by this terrorist attack," the Central Council of Jews said in a statement. "Above all, the families from the neighborhood around the synagogue are shocked and unsettled. Words become deeds. Hamas’ ideology of extermination against everything Jewish is also having an effect in Germany."

A couple of hours later, when police were investigating the incident, a 30-year-old man approached the synagogue on a scooter, threw it aside and tried running toward the building. When police officers detained him, he resisted and shouted anti-Israeli slogans.

The Kahal Adass Jisroel posted a video on X purportedly showing German police officers restraining an individual on the ground.
Moscow GRU planned, paid for this

Biden should stop funding the Iranian Terrorists
1698495355137.png

Forum List

Back