Anti Christians throw Molotov into church nursery in Vancouver

I don't think so. This sounds like a mentally ill person with a grudge. NO ONE gets pissed at the Church of Christ--we're as laid back and liberal as they get. I'd bet you a dollar this is not politically motivated.
It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.
False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an even that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...

We'll come after you homos first :)

Muslims are the new boogeyman. Everything bad that happens MUST be done by Muslims. Evidence notwithstanding. Can you people at least wait until you know before you start saying it's Muslims? I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying I don't know, and neither do you. Stop acting like kids hiding under the blankets.
enhanced-buzz-11006-1367886103-9.jpg

I don't think so. This sounds like a mentally ill person with a grudge. NO ONE gets pissed at the Church of Christ--we're as laid back and liberal as they get. I'd bet you a dollar this is not politically motivated.
It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.
False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an event that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...
Statist cowards like you hung the witches, pig. Men who thought they had state vested authority to control the faith of others.

Muslims are the new boogeyman. Everything bad that happens MUST be done by Muslims. Evidence notwithstanding. Can you people at least wait until you know before you start saying it's Muslims? I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying I don't know, and neither do you. Stop acting like kids hiding under the blankets.

It's no different than when there is a mass shooting, the left jumps on the right wing, Christian, gun nut who belongs to the NRA and the KKK

This has nothing to do with an event that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...
Statist cowards like you hung the witches, pig. Men who thought they had state vested authority to control the faith of others.
Nope, still no evidence to prove your fallacy of observational guesses....Squeeze them cheeks together a littler harder and maybe some more of your truth will prevail...

The bogeyman is absolutely one hundred percent real. If you don't know that, you've led a very sheltered life. And you aren't Christian if you don't believe it, either. So please surrender Christian ownership in your talking points.

It's no different than when there is a mass shooting, the left jumps on the right wing, Christian, gun nut who belongs to the NRA and the KKK
Well, at least they caught those guys before they started jumping on them. They knew who they were. That's my only point.

Anyone seen Guano? This has his m/o all over it
I always think that.

Or dhara. Remember, she has the whole.love/hate relationship with fire...and straight up hates Christianity. She also advocated for prosecution of parents who take their children to church. She considers it child abuse and thinks kids should be removed from Christian homes.
Childhood Religious Indoctrination= child abuse

Childhood Religious Indoctrination

Well, at least they caught those guys before they started jumping on them. They knew who they were. That's my only point.

It's still not right....time and time again they scream that shit before the facts come out and then sit there with egg on their smug little mugs

So, the typical liberal liberal and destructive mob behavior of Ferguson, Seattle and Baltimore is finding a new home North of the border.

This should be exciting news to all those who claim that they move to Canada if Trump wins the presidency.
It's not Canada, derp...

The title of the thread mentioned VANCOUVER.

Vancouver is a large city in Canada.

For the record, my op has the term ANTI CHRISTIAN in it. Not MUSLIM. You're all cut from the same cloth. The left loves all the anti Christian groups..atheists, muslims, commies, nazis....plus they adore mentally ill criminals.

98% probability.

So, the typical liberal liberal and destructive mob behavior of Ferguson, Seattle and Baltimore is finding a new home North of the border.

This should be exciting news to all those who claim that they move to Canada if Trump wins the presidency.
It's not Canada, derp...

Except for the part that is in Washington..The bad part....

It's not Canada, derp...

I think its Vancouver WA. Near Portland.

For the record, my op has the term ANTI CHRISTIAN in it. Not MUSLIM. You're all cut from the same cloth. The left loves all the anti Christian groups..atheists, muslims, commies, nazis....plus they adore mentally ill criminals.
I don't, extremism is a real turn off....

The bogeyman is absolutely one hundred percent real. If you don't know that, you've led a very sheltered life. And you aren't Christian if you don't believe it, either. So please surrender Christian ownership in your talking points.
My point has nothing to do with the existence of the boogeyman or my religion, and you know it.
It is a sad thing that churches are being burned in Vancouver. This was the first I heard of it, and I feel for them. But you have no leg to stand on, blaming any group or religion or placing motive until they know who did it.

My point has nothing to do with the existence of the boogeyman or my religion, and you know it.
It is a sad thing that churches are being burned in Vancouver. This was the first I heard of it, and I feel for them. But you have no leg to stand on, blaming any group or religion or placing motive until they know who did it.
Again, my op title says ANTI CHRISTIAN. Confine yourself to reality.

Forum List

Back