Anti Christians throw Molotov into church nursery in Vancouver

Muslims are the new boogeyman. Everything bad that happens MUST be done by Muslims. Evidence notwithstanding. Can you people at least wait until you know before you start saying it's Muslims? I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying I don't know, and neither do you. Stop acting like kids hiding under the blankets.
enhanced-buzz-11006-1367886103-9.jpg

The bogeyman is absolutely one hundred percent real. If you don't know that, you've led a very sheltered life. And you aren't Christian if you don't believe it, either. So please surrender Christian ownership in your talking points.
My point has nothing to do with the existence of the boogeyman or my religion, and you know it.
It is a sad thing that churches are being burned in Vancouver. This was the first I heard of it, and I feel for them. But you have no leg to stand on, blaming any group or religion or placing motive until they know who did it.
Again, my op title says ANTI CHRISTIAN. Confine yourself to reality.
There is no proof to substantiate the use of this noun either...

So, the typical liberal liberal and destructive mob behavior of Ferguson, Seattle and Baltimore is finding a new home North of the border.

This should be exciting news to all those who claim that they move to Canada if Trump wins the presidency.
It's not Canada, derp...

The title of the thread mentioned VANCOUVER.

Vancouver is a large city in Canada.
Except for the part that is in Washington..The bad part....

Sorry, it was my mistake.

Pissed off liberal Democrats blowhards are still going to be accepted - if not necessarily welcomed - in Canada, when Trump wins.

For the record, my op has the term ANTI CHRISTIAN in it. Not MUSLIM. You're all cut from the same cloth. The left loves all the anti Christian groups..atheists, muslims, commies, nazis....plus they adore mentally ill criminals.
I don't, extremism is a real turn off....
She's deflecting.
Muslims are the new boogeyman. Everything bad that happens MUST be done by Muslims. Evidence notwithstanding. Can you people at least wait until you know before you start saying it's Muslims? I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying I don't know, and neither do you. Stop acting like kids hiding under the blankets.

The bogeyman is absolutely one hundred percent real. If you don't know that, you've led a very sheltered life. And you aren't Christian if you don't believe it, either. So please surrender Christian ownership in your talking points.
My point has nothing to do with the existence of the boogeyman or my religion, and you know it.
It is a sad thing that churches are being burned in Vancouver. This was the first I heard of it, and I feel for them. But you have no leg to stand on, blaming any group or religion or placing motive until they know who did it.
If your post...which has an actual PICTURE of the bogeyman to go with your COMMENT about the bogeyman as he relates to attacks on CHURCHES has nothing to do with the bogeyman...well then I have no clue how to communicate with you, because you are insane.

For the record, my op has the term ANTI CHRISTIAN in it. Not MUSLIM. You're all cut from the same cloth. The left loves all the anti Christian groups..atheists, muslims, commies, nazis....plus they adore mentally ill criminals.
So are your ubiquitous flippant retorts to serious problems. Constantly making excuses for malevolent forces or acts by trying to be funny or trying to remind us (for example) "not all muslims act this way." Thanks, but next time don't bother because you never have a solution, only a sit on the couch with 'ho hum' to whatever the world is now suffering over.

Last edited:
I don't think so. This sounds like a mentally ill person with a grudge. NO ONE gets pissed at the Church of Christ--we're as laid back and liberal as they get. I'd bet you a dollar this is not politically motivated.
It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.
How is it encouraged ?

By denying that it is happening. By justifying it. By approving.
I dont see any of those things happening.

I don't think so. This sounds like a mentally ill person with a grudge. NO ONE gets pissed at the Church of Christ--we're as laid back and liberal as they get. I'd bet you a dollar this is not politically motivated.
It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.
How is it encouraged ?

See point one.

How is it encouraged ?

I do. The Left wants us to import hundreds of thousands of M.E. muslims all the while we know there will be additional terrorists mixed in. We do not want any part of that risk, but the left tells us we are xenophobes and fear mongers.

The Left could not care less how many illegals cross the southern border, or what threats including terror some of them may be bringing with them. Granted the right in congress are obvious cowards, but it is the left who thinks there is no problem, and they expect Americans to pay for all their needs and give them benefits the poor here cannot even get.

The left think God and Christianity is a scourge and a barrier to the left's own idea of a utopian society. That alone is laughable and so insane. But then they double down and keep telling us Islam is a peaceful religion and we are bigots.

The left do not care about truth, they care about power. I have lost count how many scandals the left mainstream media has ignored, the left administration has prevaricated over and sounded like total asses when addressing the issue, and the left courts have accompanied the B.S.

The left thinks guns and prisons are the scourge of what a society should be doing to be healthy and kind. More stupidity. Not to mention that freak in the White House, a cowardly congress, and leftist elitists are more hung up on global warming than the decay, death and fear in black urban societies. Kids live in fear even going back and forth from school, but you and black lives matter and the left don’t really seem to care how many blacks are gunned down or turned into total society misfits because of gangs and drugs and urban blight.

Or haven’t you noticed any of that either?

Last edited:
How is it encouraged ?

I do. The Left wants us to import hundreds of thousands of M.E. muslims all the while we know there will be additional terrorists mixed in. We do not want any part of that risk, but the left tells us we are xenophobes and fear mongers.

The Left could not care less how many illegals cross the southern border, or what threats including terror some of them may be bringing with them. Granted the right in congress are obvious cowards, but it is the left who thinks there is no problem, and they expect Americans to pay for all their needs and give them benefits the poor here cannot even get.

The left think God and Christianity is a scourge for their idea of a utopian society. That alone is laughable and so insane. But then they double down and keep telling us Islam is a peaceful religion and we are bigots.

The left do not care about truth, they care about power. I have lost count how many scandals the left mainstream media has ignored, the left administration has prevaricated over and sounded like total asses when addressing the issue, and the left courts have accompanied the B.S.

The left thinks guns and prisons are the scourge of what a society should be doing to be healthy and kind. More stupidity. Not to mention that freak in the White House, a cowardly congress, and leftist elitists are more hung up on global warming than the decay, death and fear in black urban societies. Kids live in fear even going back and forth from school, but you and black lives matter and the left don’t really seem to care how many blacks are gunned down or turned into total society misfits because of gangs and drugs and urban blight.

Don't forget about the gays

You're right. It was your posters who immediately jumped to Muslims. As you quite likely intended, but I can't prove it.

She's deflecting.

If your post...which has an actual PICTURE of the bogeyman to go with your COMMENT about the bogeyman as he relates to attacks on CHURCHES has nothing to do with the bogeyman...well then I have no clue how to communicate with you, because you are insane.
Honey, I had no idea anyone here might actually believe in a Boogeyman. That is WAY above my pay grade to try to address.

How is it encouraged ?

The left think God and Christianity is a scourge for their idea of a utopian society. That alone is laughable and so insane. But then they double down and keep telling us Islam is a peaceful religion and we are bigots.

Well she stated this.

I cant see anybody denying that it happened. Show me where this has happened.

I cant see anybody justifying it. Show me where this has happened.

And

I cant see anybody approving it. Show me where this has happened.

Its a bit low to use your prejudices to blame innocent people for something they havent done.

She's deflecting.

Honey, I had no idea anyone here might actually believe in a Boogeyman. That is WAY above my pay grade to try to address.
And yet you brought it up. Dismissed and.onto ignore you go. I thought you had.potential, but you're just another nut. Adios.

She's deflecting.

And yet you brought it up. Dismissed and.onto ignore you go. I thought you had.potential, but you're just another nut. Adios.
Good riddance, sweety.

How is it encouraged ?

Well she stated this.

And

Its a bit low to use your prejudices to blame innocent people for something they havent done.

Ok, I concede some of your argument, especially the justifying or approving. My apologies.

But ‘denying’ is almost the same as ignoring --- and there is a lot of ignoring going on by the left. Especially how Christians are singled out and massacred and uprooted by Islamic terrorist forces in the Middle East. Nobody rings that alarm bell in the media and when ISIS was particularly evil towards Christians it was Obama at the national prayer breakfast in D.C. who said (paraphrase) “Now all you Christians don’t get on your high horses because you had the Crusades and slavery and Jim Crow laws.” That is what the leader of this nation had to say to Christian pastors, etc. present in response to the brutal murders and tortures of Christians on video, etc. Did the left media care? No.

Back to you now. You have voiced your opinion more than a few times criticizing those of us who are fed up with Muslim intolerance, hatred and crimes towards Europeans. You provide various anecdotes of some nice Muslims you have encountered and use that as examples why we are off base, xenophobic or unjust in our concerns. And that starts to aggravate me because you and yours are part of the serious problem, counter to a solution.

As to those other charges I waged against the Left (in general) do you deny any of that being the case? Well regardless if you care to comment on it or not and regardless if you are willing to admit being part of that or not, your comment here was enough to send me on an extended rant. A rant I do not hold you responsible for the charges within, but charges I do not back down from.

Last edited:
False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an even that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...

We'll come after you homos first :)

You christian Inbred Mutant Albinos are becoming the minority, so you will not and cannot do anything

How is it encouraged ?

Well she stated this.

And

Ok, I concede some of your argument, especially the justifying or approving. My apologies.

But ‘denying’ is almost the same as ignoring --- and there is a lot of ignoring going on by the left. Especially how Christians are singled out and massacred and uprooted by Islamic terrorist forces in the Middle East. Nobody rings that alarm bell in the media and when ISIS was particularly evil towards Christians it was Obama at the national prayer breakfast in D.C. who said (paraphrase) “Now all you Christians don’t get on your high horses because you had the Crusades and slavery and Jim Crow laws.” That is what the leader of this nation had to say to Christian pastors, etc. present in response to the brutal murders and tortures of Christians on video, etc. Did the left media care? No.

Back to you now. You have voiced your opinion more than a few times criticizing those of us who are fed up with Muslim intolerance, hatred and crimes towards Europeans. You provide various anecdotes of some nice Muslims you have encountered and use that as examples why we are off base, xenophobic or unjust in our concerns. And that starts to aggravate me because you and yours are part of the serious problem, counter to a solution.

As to those other charges I waged against the Left (in general) do you deny any of that being the case? Well regardless if you care to comment on it or not and regardless if you are willing to admit being part of that or not, your comment here was enough to send me on an extended rant. A rant I do not hold you responsible for the charges within, but charges I do not back down from.
How is it encouraged ?

So there arent any "nice" Muslims ?

False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an even that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...

For sex I bet..

You christian Inbred Mutant Albinos are becoming the minority, so you will not and cannot do anything

Could and would.

Can and will.

You'd better hope you don't see how it turns out.

Forum List

Back