Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

Go prove me wrong

fail

as usual

Why is it that so many people on message boards think they do NOT have to support any and all claims they post as fact???

because they don't have to. the flip side is we don have to believe them.

the billboard in question seems to be supported by a black antiabortion group, btw.

TOO MANY ABORTED

they claim the rate of abortion among black women is 2-3 times more han among caucasians and hispanics. i don't know if that's true or not.

i don't really care either way. part of the price of living in a free society is listening to the opinions of people one thinks are asshats.

seems like a small price.

I know it's higher among the african american community, but I can either cite a book you can't get to, or a website called "blackgenocide", which seems to lack credibility simply by its name.

Aborting black babies was a goal of planed parenthood founder Margaret Sanger.

I've heard Black ministers talk about this. Right or wrong they believe Margaret Stengers (sp?) mission for Planned Parenthood was eugenics. It's an emotional issue for many of any color.

The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births).

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000

i don't see why doggy thinks this ad is outrageous....is it because it features a black baby? i think this thread shows latent racism from dogbert....the ad is meant to provoke, the issue of abortion is provoking and apparently dogbert thinks black people can't have opinions or a say in abortion matters as he finds the ad so outrageous you just can't make it up

Cite your source.

Go prove me wrong

No need.. just looking for confirmation that you pulled that out of your ass..if its true or not is beside the point.

There are other alternatives between being able to link to an online story and "pulling it out of my ass."
This may shock you because you dont do this, but I read a newspaper every day. I read miscellaneous magazines. I look at online news stories and discussions. I read probably 10-15 books a month. I have done this for over 20 years. I cannot possibly remember where I picked up every piece of information I post here.
So when I make a statement like that I dont necessarily recall the source. Because I cannot provide a link that a chimp could click on doesnt mean the information is wrong. To prove that, all you would have to do is show that it is.
In fact the information I posted is correct.
In fact you are too fucking lazy to go do a 5 min Google search to check what I said.
And in fact you have nothing of substance to contribute to this, or likely any other discussion.

Go prove me wrong

fail

as usual

Why is it that so many people on message boards think they do NOT have to support any and all claims they post as fact???

This is doubly rich coming fro someone I have accused of never looking at a newspaper. If I had a nickel for every time you posted somethign that was simply factually wrong, with the relevant information available in the morning's newspaper, I could sit around all day and post here.

Go prove me wrong

No need.. just looking for confirmation that you pulled that out of your ass..if its true or not is beside the point.

There are other alternatives between being able to link to an online story and "pulling it out of my ass."
This may shock you because you dont do this, but I read a newspaper every day. I read miscellaneous magazines. I look at online news stories and discussions. I read probably 10-15 books a month. I have done this for over 20 years. I cannot possibly remember where I picked up every piece of information I post here.
So when I make a statement like that I dont necessarily recall the source. Because I cannot provide a link that a chimp could click on doesnt mean the information is wrong. To prove that, all you would have to do is show that it is.
In fact the information I posted is correct.
In fact you are too fucking lazy to go do a 5 min Google search to check what I said.
And in fact you have nothing of substance to contribute to this, or likely any other discussion.

I just asked you to cite your source...

It's advocating no abortions. I said it wouldn't work. Is it really that complicated for you??

No, it's advocating no abortions for the purpose of producing more black children.

Whatever the interpretation, so what?? My points are still valid.

So what? So you agree with the advocacy of higher birth rates for black women? Including higher birth rates for black women in poverty?

No, it's advocating no abortions for the purpose of producing more black children.

Whatever the interpretation, so what?? My points are still valid.

So what? So you agree with the advocacy of higher birth rates for black women? Including higher birth rates for black women in poverty?

Reading is fundamental, you fucking dumbass.:lol: If that's what you garnered from my posts, well then bless your little mind.:lol:

No but apparently you really are that stupid. His question was rhetorical.
Anyway, it is true that far more black babies are aborted every year than white babies. And it isn't just white anti-abortion activists making that case. There are black ones too.

Cite your source.

Go prove me wrong

OK, you're wrong, here's the proof. Abortion Statistics by U.S. State, Race, Age and Worldwide Statistics Group & Race

White abortions 60%
Black abortions 34%

Ya cause only BLACK groups can use race for anything right?

Are you REALLY this stupid? Can you NOT read? The article clearly stated this billboard was the brain child of an "anit-abortion group". Where the hell did you get that a BLACK group was using it for ANYTHING????

No but apparently you really are that stupid. His question was rhetorical.
Anyway, it is true that far more black babies are aborted every year than white babies. And it isn't just white anti-abortion activists making that case. There are black ones too.

Approximately 35% of US abortions are by African-Americans. That is hardly 'far more'.

i don't see why doggy thinks this ad is outrageous....is it because it features a black baby? i think this thread shows latent racism from dogbert....the ad is meant to provoke, the issue of abortion is provoking and apparently dogbert thinks black people can't have opinions or a say in abortion matters as he finds the ad so outrageous you just can't make it up

Are you still that bitter over our previous arguing that you go and call me a racist? Pathetic.

The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births).

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000

cdc

Forum List

Back