Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

Yes. That and the entire prevailing attitude of a majority of Americans to believe that government exists to keep them from falling or being hurt by their own poor choices.

As much as I hate to interrupt your "It's the Government's fault" speech, why has this not happened to every other race then? What makes African Americans any different than Whites or Hispanics in that aspect?

If you want to have a legitimate conversation on the topic, try not to let your Anti-Government bias get in the way of it.

Sometimes, you find a story so outrageous that you can't even make it up.

The Associated Press: Controversial Ga. billboards link abortion, race

Click on the link to see the picture.

Ya cause only BLACK groups can use race for anything right?

Are you REALLY this stupid? Can you NOT read? The article clearly stated this billboard was the brain child of an "anit-abortion group". Where the hell did you get that a BLACK group was using it for ANYTHING????

Do you actually know how to read? To reason? How to determine what a sentence says and means?

Here let me break it down for you and anyone else to STUPID to know English.

Dogbert is upset that an anti abortion group would target black people. My response was that his reasoning for that is because only black people can ever use black people in an ad or for a program of any kind.

I strongly suggest you and anyone else that does not grasp this simple concept go see your English teachers and demand a refund of your money.

Last edited:
Dogbert is upset that an anti abortion group would target black people. My response was that his reasoning for that is because only black people can ever use black people in an ad or for a program of any kind.

I strongly suggest you and anyone else that does not grasp this simple concept go see your English teachers and demand a refund of your money.

How ironic of you to assume how I feel. :eusa_think:

I see the acolytes of government[ism] are out in full force. Quick to deflect from the subject at hand when they do not have a talking point ready to refute subjects of which they have little understanding.

Yes. That and the entire prevailing attitude of a majority of Americans to believe that government exists to keep them from falling or being hurt by their own poor choices.

As much as I hate to interrupt your "It's the Government's fault" speech, why has this not happened to every other race then? What makes African Americans any different than Whites or Hispanics in that aspect?

If you want to have a legitimate conversation on the topic, try not to let your Anti-Government bias get in the way of it.

The government has made a concerted effort to target black minorities for generations.

The government has made a concerted effort to target black minorities for generations.
They have succeeded! Black minorities are solidly dependent upon government. One could even say that they are enslaved to government. This is not unintended.

I see the acolytes of government[ism] are out in full force. Quick to deflect from the subject at hand when they do not have a talking point ready to refute subjects of which they have little understanding.

So instead of making a legitimate conversation out of this, you continue to harp on the "Government is evil, and they have little cronies to do their bidding."

The only one deflecting from the topic is you.

I miss the old rightwing view,

that welfare and other programs encourage poor black women to have too many children.

Last edited:
They have succeeded! Black minorities are solidly dependent upon government. One could even say that they are enslaved to government. This is not unintended.

I know more than a few people who would disagree with that statement.

Now who's making fucking assumptions??:lol:

The only argument you made in this thread and in agreeing with Darkwind was it's the Government's fault. If you don't blame the Government solely, then you consider them the major factor. But go ahead, and prove me wrong hopefully.

So instead of making a legitimate conversation out of this, you continue to harp on the "Government is evil, and they have little cronies to do their bidding."

The only one deflecting from the topic is you.
Actually, I've decided to take a play out of the left wing-nut playbook. To them, all evils are laid at the feet of Corporations and that all conservatives worship at the alter of corporatism.

In fact, the evidence is in that the left actually do worship at the alter of Governmentism and are willing to see their fellow citizens enslaved to that evil.

Corporatism is a weak argument because Corporations have no force of law to back up their actions whereas governments do.

So now your rank will be progressive in the church of goevernmentism.

I am done trying to have rational arguments with individuals whose sole purpose of coming to these forums is to insult people who disagree with them.

Now who's making fucking assumptions??:lol:

The only argument you made in this thread and in agreeing with Darkwind was it's the Government's fault. If you don't blame the Government solely, then you consider them the major factor. But go ahead, and prove me wrong hopefully.

Excuse me, Dogfart, but I don't have to prove jack fucking shit to you. I can inject an opinion without giving a fucking dissertation regarding ALL of my other opinions on the topic.

Forum List

Back