Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

"Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States."

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

How about a credible site?

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000

i don't see why doggy thinks this ad is outrageous....is it because it features a black baby? i think this thread shows latent racism from dogbert....the ad is meant to provoke, the issue of abortion is provoking and apparently dogbert thinks black people can't have opinions or a say in abortion matters as he finds the ad so outrageous you just can't make it up

You don't find the ad outrageous? Do you support the premise that poor black women should be encouraged to have more babies?

you're an idiot, it is about NOT killing babies, not about having more babies

anyone with half a brain can see that

What is an endangered species? This is about encouraging black women, no matter what their situation, to have MORE babies, to remedy the endangered species problem.

Is that what you would like to see?

Sign in here, huh? Wnere? There is no link...

It was a figure of speech. Respond to the post. I think it's hilarious that an anti-abortion ad is premised on a principle that most conservatives adamantly disagree with.

I did respond above, and said that the abortion focus is racist and genocidal, albeit more subtle than some efforts!

So we should outlaw abortion before black America is wiped out?

lol, are you serious?

I want to hear one conservative here say that it's a problem in America that black women on welfare, or black teenage girls,

are not having enough babies.

One!!!! (who really believes it)

Your figures are meaningless. I'd suggest "statistics for dummies." Or "Reading for dummies." Or "Argumentation for dummies."
Hell, do all three.

Oh the irony. :rofl:

"Prove I'm wrong"

*Proves Rabbi wrong*

"Your figures are meaningless!"

:lol:

I want to hear one conservative here say that it's a problem in America that black women on welfare, or black teenage girls,

i think it's pretty racist of you to assume that all black women who have abortions are on welfare, but please continue to waltz that particular strawwoman around.

i find it amuses me.

I want to hear one liberal say the fact that however many black pregnancies end in abortion is a good thing.

i think it's pretty racist of you to assume that all black women who have abortions are on welfare, but please continue to waltz that particular strawwoman around.

i find it amuses me.

You should of been here earlier. ;)

I want to hear one liberal say the fact that however many black pregnancies end in abortion is a good thing.

The fact anyone has to get a abortion at any point is not a good thing.

However, I'm not about to tell a woman what she can do with her body. I'd rather her not tell me what to do with mine in response.

Sometimes, you find a story so outrageous that you can't even make it up.

The Associated Press: Controversial Ga. billboards link abortion, race

In this photo made Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, an anti-abortion billboard is shown in Atlanta. The eyebrow-raising ads featuring a young black child are an effort by the anti-abortion movement to use race to rally support within the black community.

Click on the link to see the picture.

Can't deny the facts.

Sometimes, you find a story so outrageous that you can't even make it up.

The Associated Press: Controversial Ga. billboards link abortion, race

In this photo made Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, an anti-abortion billboard is shown in Atlanta. The eyebrow-raising ads featuring a young black child are an effort by the anti-abortion movement to use race to rally support within the black community.

Click on the link to see the picture.

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

Forum List

Back