Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

Just for clarity,

How many here will step up and say, yes, they agree with the billboard's premise, i.e., that black women in America just aren't having enough babies.

Anyone?

Sign in here.

i don't see why doggy thinks this ad is outrageous....is it because it features a black baby? i think this thread shows latent racism from dogbert....the ad is meant to provoke, the issue of abortion is provoking and apparently dogbert thinks black people can't have opinions or a say in abortion matters as he finds the ad so outrageous you just can't make it up

Are you still that bitter over our previous arguing that you go and call me a racist? Pathetic.

lol...i would have to care about you to be bitter, i don't even recall our previous arguements, unlike you who seems obsessed by them

interesting how your obsession causes you such consternation you can't actually address what i said this time....stop being so obsessed and stop being a laten racist, your OP drips latent racism for the reasons i stated

lol...i would have to care about you to be bitter, i don't even recall our previous arguements, unlike you who seems obsessed by them

interesting how your obsession causes you such consternation you can't actually address what i said this time....stop being so obsessed and stop being a laten racist, your OP drips latent racism for the reasons i stated

Considering you have a tendency to follow me into threads I either create or post in to attack me, I'd say you care about me quite often.

The only one with a obsession with you. Are you still not over the embarrassment you received on this board?

You can't even spell latent correctly. If you seriously think posting something that is newsworthy and invokes a discussion of politics on a political message board is racist then you are whacked in the head. Plain and simple.

Ya cause only BLACK groups can use race for anything right?

Are you REALLY this stupid? Can you NOT read? The article clearly stated this billboard was the brain child of an "anit-abortion group". Where the hell did you get that a BLACK group was using it for ANYTHING????

No but apparently you really are that stupid. His question was rhetorical.
Anyway, it is true that far more black babies are aborted every year than white babies. And it isn't just white anti-abortion activists making that case. There are black ones too.

Eugenics, and its descendant, Planned Parenthood was always about controlling the breeding habits of "those people." variously non-white, non-WASP, non-RICH, non ""us" and Sanger was and her movement is eugenics based. Involuntary sterilizations, here and abroad, making sure the non-WASPs couldn't take over by sheer numbers, and so on..... the whole situation, and the encouraging of abortion among minorities is genocidally motivated!

Minorities should be aware of the truth, and any decisions made based on reality, INFORMED CONSENT, ya know!

Just for clarity,

How many here will step up and say, yes, they agree with the billboard's premise, i.e., that black women in America just aren't having enough babies.

Anyone?

Sign in here.

Sign in here, huh? Where? There is no link...

Last edited:
The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births).

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000

i don't see why doggy thinks this ad is outrageous....is it because it features a black baby? i think this thread shows latent racism from dogbert....the ad is meant to provoke, the issue of abortion is provoking and apparently dogbert thinks black people can't have opinions or a say in abortion matters as he finds the ad so outrageous you just can't make it up

You don't find the ad outrageous? Do you support the premise that poor black women should be encouraged to have more babies?

You don't find the ad outrageous? Do you support the premise that poor black women should be encouraged to have more babies?

He's too busy lashing out at others to try and have a legitimate discussion on this issue. :eusa_whistle:

Just for clarity,

Anyone?

Sign in here.

Sign in here, huh? Wnere? There is no link...

It was a figure of speech. Respond to the post. I think it's hilarious that an anti-abortion ad is premised on a principle that most conservatives adamantly disagree with.

Considering you have a tendency to follow me into threads I either create or post in to attack me, I'd say you care about me quite often.

The only one with a obsession with you. Are you still not over the embarrassment you received on this board?

You can't even spell latent correctly. If you seriously think posting something that is newsworthy and invokes a discussion of politics on a political message board is racist then you are whacked in the head. Plain and simple.

lol....you're a piss poor liar....i don't respond that much to you at all, that is clear for anyone to see....apparently you're such a primadonna that if you post something on a public message board and someone responds, they are "following" you around. you're still obsessing over the alleged embarrassment that you caused me, i don't even know what you're talking about, but apparently you're so obsessed with me that whatever it is you said to me you think it was some sort of win. you're delusional skippy.....

oh boy, i accidently leave off the "t" on latent and i don't know how to spell latent, despite 3 or so words later i don't repeat the same typo. you're an obsessive freak to go after someone for a typo.

you are a racist for the reasons i stated. you have not disputed what i said, all you've done is spout this creepy insult rhetoric that is baseless and downright bizarre. you're a nutcase. and you know i am right about your racism, its why you can't actually address what i said about your racism, instead you have to lie and throw up smoke screens in the hopes of deflecting your racism.....

nice try gumby

It was a figure of speech. Respond to the post. I think it's hilarious that an anti-abortion ad is premised on a principle that most conservatives adamantly disagree with.

The logic usually goes like this:

Abortion = Evil

Birth Control = Wrong

Welfare = Evil and Wrong.

So don't abort the kid, but don't use birth control either. And if you happen to have a kid, don't go on welfare.

As George Carlin once remarked about the Conservative movement:

"If you're pre-born, you're fine, if you're pre-schooled, you're fucked."

Just for clarity,

Anyone?

Sign in here.

Sign in here, huh? Wnere? There is no link...

I did respond above, and said that the abortion focus is racist and genocidal, albeit more subtle than some efforts!

The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births).

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000

you're an idiot, it is about NOT killing babies, not about having more babies

anyone with half a brain can see that

lol....you're a piss poor liar....i don't respond that much to you at all, that is clear for anyone to see....apparently you're such a primadonna that if you post something on a public message board and someone responds, they are "following" you around. you're still obsessing over the alleged embarrassment that you caused me, i don't even know what you're talking about, but apparently you're so obsessed with me that whatever it is you said to me you think it was some sort of win. you're delusional skippy.....

oh boy, i accidently leave off the "t" on latent and i don't know how to spell latent, despite 3 or so words later i don't repeat the same typo. you're an obsessive freak to go after someone for a typo.

you are a racist for the reasons i stated. you have not disputed what i said, all you've done is spout this creepy insult rhetoric that is baseless and downright bizarre. you're a nutcase. and you know i am right about your racism, its why you can't actually address what i said about your racism, instead you have to lie and throw up smoke screens in the hopes of deflecting your racism.....

nice try gumby

Except your comments about calling me a racist came from out of nowhere and were completely unnecessary. You wanted to get in a shot at me because you despise me.

I know you're trying very hard to forget about the thread you started about me, where you became USMB's laughing stock for that evening. However hard you try to repress that memory though, it won't go away.

You call me a racist all you like, but expect to be called whacked in the head for doing so because you are. You have made baseless accusations with no evidence. All you're doing is the equivalent of mud slinging at the wall and seeing what sticks. I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread will agree that I'm not a racist. And the ones that do agree with you anyway are as hackish as you.

Ok I'm no math whiz but if blacks comprise 13.5 percent of the population and account for 35 percent of the abortions, wouldn't that be cause for concern? Just sayin..

"Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States."

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

stop following me around racist

i notice you still can't actually dispute the reason i called you a latent racist. the reason is painfully obvious, you can't because you know i am right.

instead, you obsess over some thread i made that showed you are in fact a liar, but since you're a megalomaniac, you believe you came out looking like roses and that you somehow made me a fool. that is laughable and the amount of positive rep i received from that thread stands in stark contrast to your claims otherwise. whats truly funny is that you started a thread about me and got shut down quicker than the freeways in los angeles during rush hour. you're still smarting from it, its ok, live and learn skippy....

now, can you actually address my claims or are you going to obsess about your embarrassments from yesterday? if you can't address the claim i made today, then you do not need to respond, no one wants to hear your obsessive whining about yesterday...

Sometimes, you find a story so outrageous that you can't even make it up.

The Associated Press: Controversial Ga. billboards link abortion, race

In this photo made Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, an anti-abortion billboard is shown in Atlanta. The eyebrow-raising ads featuring a young black child are an effort by the anti-abortion movement to use race to rally support within the black community.

Click on the link to see the picture.

This is an ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE! :evil:

Everyone knows that it's only acceptible to pimp race when it's for a liberal cause.

Ok I'm no math whiz but if blacks comprise 13.5 percent of the population and account for 35 percent of the abortions, wouldn't that be cause for concern? Just sayin..

It depends on the number of abortions overall.

For everyone who is squawking about the abortion numbers, few like to admit that they have been steadily going down for awhile now if I remember reading correctly.

Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

Are they implying that blacks are a different species than whites?

stop following me around racist

i notice you still can't actually dispute the reason i called you a latent racist. the reason is painfully obvious, you can't because you know i am right.

If you think I'm a racist and say you received so much positive rep then I offer this. Why don't you create a thread with a open poll asking if I'm a racist if you're so sure. Let's see you try to use the general consensus numbers then.

You're also a dishonest hack. Many issues on this board are "provoking" and yet I don't see you calling others racist. Yes, this issue is a "hot button issue" however I figured we could discuss it like the adults we supposedly are. However, people like you like to prove me wrong and act like a immature child. I posted the link and thread, opening it up to the rest of the board for their opinion.

If you look at my history of threads, you'll see I do that quite often. But my challenge still stands, let's see if you try it hack.

Forum List

Back