Another Violent Racial Attack (video)

We wouldn't erven be talking about race if there wasnt so much rampant crime in the black community. Are we supposed to pretend like it isn't happening? Are we supposed to pretend like those neighborhoods are safe? Even black people know you need to be more cautious around black people. It isn't racism, its merely a logic based assessment of risk.

Ignoring the obvious doesn't mean you are racially enlightened, it means you are a fool.

Don't pretend that it isn't happening. But don't penalize a whole group of people who happen to share characteristics to the criminals you choose to focus on.

Or else, I should hold you accountable for all the men who commit rape.

It appears that you already do, dear.

Jesse Jackson admitted his bias. He didn't say it was a good thing.

I'm happy to see that you have nothing quoted past 1999. Racism must be all over by now.
..sure thing chickie..
It's all over..no more racism..and to prove it, why don't you take a walk down 8 Mile Rd in detroit tonight?

Maybe we could get a crowdfund going to pay your rent for one month in one of the housing projects in New Orleans...or Birmingham...or Atlanta...or Baltimore...or Chicago...

Go experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal...If you survive, come on back here and tell us all how "racist" we are.

What is the black/white demographic where you live? Just curious.

I've lived in several different demographics. I grew up in a rural, 99% white town.

I've lived in a rather large city, in the mostly Hispanic side (during the '90's, when gang violence was at its peak there), and on the mostly black side. I've woken up after moving into a place, to see the newspaper designate that two blocks down on my street was the most dangerous block in the city. I've also seen a kid shot in the head right outside my house. I've walked at night (with my husband or my dog), and haven't been killed or raped yet. I've worked in the inner city, and I've also worked in the suburbs. I've raised my kids in the city.

I think I've experienced diversity up close.
Yeah, but the fuckers won't pay their damned rent.

Which fuckers, again?

It is amazing that you libtards think that acting stupid somehow proves anything other than your own stupidity.

Yes, anyone can be, especially liberals who presume that when you talk about enforcing the law, you are using code for going after blacks, or if you call for enforcing immigration laws that you are anti-Hispanic.

Just wondering, little liberal white chick do you support whites having equal standing before the courts of law?

IT isn't a hard question but your liberal comrades seem to have difficulty answering that question.

Everyone should have equal standing under law.

I guess the large African man sucker punched the White man because he said a "racial name", be careful around blacks.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yeah, the jack ass sucker punched the dude like the coward he is.

But the reaction of the Wigger in the car who videoed the whole thing; what a piece of shit.

Yes, anyone can be, especially liberals who presume that when you talk about enforcing the law, you are using code for going after blacks, or if you call for enforcing immigration laws that you are anti-Hispanic.

Just wondering, little liberal white chick do you support whites having equal standing before the courts of law?

IT isn't a hard question but your liberal comrades seem to have difficulty answering that question.

So then you are against racial set asides, race quotas and the current legal standard of 'reasonable victim'?

Are you in favor of whites organizing into an equivalent of the NAACP?

My wife is black and she avoids them.

Men?
I didn't say black men. Blacks in general.

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I wonder you gave them that idea?

I have two black tenants in one of my duplexes I own. The sister and her baby live downstairs and her brother and girlfriend live upstairs. They are two of the best tenants I've ever had.

so based on your VERY limited cross section.....never mind... no point...whatever

I'm happy to see that you have nothing quoted past 1999. Racism must be all over by now.
..sure thing chickie..
It's all over..no more racism..and to prove it, why don't you take a walk down 8 Mile Rd in detroit tonight?

Maybe we could get a crowdfund going to pay your rent for one month in one of the housing projects in New Orleans...or Birmingham...or Atlanta...or Baltimore...or Chicago...

Go experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal...If you survive, come on back here and tell us all how "racist" we are.

I've lived in several different demographics. I grew up in a rural, 99% white town.

I've lived in a rather large city, in the mostly Hispanic side (during the '90's, when gang violence was at its peak there), and on the mostly black side. I've woken up after moving into a place, to see the newspaper designate that two blocks down on my street was the most dangerous block in the city. I've also seen a kid shot in the head right outside my house. I've walked at night (with my husband or my dog), and haven't been killed or raped yet. I've worked in the inner city, and I've also worked in the suburbs. I've raised my kids in the city.

Right.sure...sure....so what did you say the black/white demographic is in your town/city?

So then you are against racial set asides, race quotas and the current legal standard of 'reasonable victim'?

No, I'm in favor of the NAACP being disbanded. I don't know about the legal standard of "reasonable victim." I'm against Affirmative Action and any quotas that go along with that.

Fair warning, what I am in favor of is those programs being replaced by programs that help the financially disadvantaged. And of poor people organizing into a lobbying group.

My wife is black and she avoids them.

Men?
I didn't say black men. Blacks in general.

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I wonder you gave them that idea?

I have two black tenants in one of my duplexes I own. The sister and her baby live downstairs and her brother and girlfriend live upstairs. They are two of the best tenants I've ever had.

so based on your VERY limited cross section.....never mind... no point...whatever

..sure thing chickie..

Right.sure...sure....so what did you say the black/white demographic is in your town/city?

Moonglow, may the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose, multi-culti paradise.

No, I'm in favor of the NAACP being disbanded. I don't know about the legal standard of "reasonable victim." I'm against Affirmative Action and any quotas that go along with that.

Fair warning, what I am in favor of is those programs being replaced by programs that help the financially disadvantaged. And of poor people organizing into a lobbying group.

We agree on this then. Just be careful around criminals of ANY race. Why you would walk around in 'the most dangerous block' in your city is perplexing. At least pack a gun.

I didn't say. I don't know actual percentages. Suffice it to say, I see several black and Hispanic faces daily. Have worked with people from several different cultures, from the extremely poor to the fairly wealthy.

We agree on this then. Just be careful around criminals of ANY race. Why you would walk around in 'the most dangerous block' in your city is perplexing. At least pack a gun.

I lived right there. I'm not going to hide in my neighborhood. Besides, my husband is a big guy, and later, I got a dog. Not a chihuahua.

I guess the large African man sucker punched the White man because he said a "racial name", be careful around blacks.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yeah, the jack ass sucker punched the dude like the coward he is.

But the reaction of the Wigger in the car who videoed the whole thing; what a piece of shit.

White people are waking up...more of these negroes are getting dropped in their tracks...but that's why they purposely look for old people, women, very young people or people who foolishly aren't paying attention to their surroundings.
Arm yourselves. Don't be a victim. Drop them.

I didn't say. I don't know actual percentages. Suffice it to say, I see several black and Hispanic faces daily. Have worked with people from several different cultures, from the extremely poor to the fairly wealthy.

Right...sure..whatever you say..LMAO..you see "several black and hispanic faces" daily.

It's always the ones with the least proximity to negroes and negro crime that imagine themselves experts on the subject. It's all hypothetical and theory to them.

I know you didn't say black men. I turned the conversation to.....

Yes we noticed...You tend to do that when you get cornered and can't support your position....
....surely you think that's a clever "tactic" and you have outwitted everyone. No one is fooled, though.

I look at people as individuals, not the color of their skin. Why don't you?

Although I often find Rotagilla and Jim Bowie to go overboard on racial issues, Ricechickie seems to be living in a "theoretical" world, not reality. I think even Rota and Jim would be thrilled to live in a world where black achievement was the equal of white achievement and they were not statistically much more likely to commit violent crime, that is just not the reality. And although I agree that you can't assume every black person you meet will commit a crime, if you aren't more wary around young black men, especially ones that behave a certain way, you are simply foolish.

Although I often find Rotagilla and Jim Bowie to go overboard on racial issues, Ricechickie seems to be living in a "theoretical" world, not reality. I think even Rota and Jim would be thrilled to live in a world where black achievement was the equal of white achievement and they were not statistically much more likely to commit violent crime, that is just not the reality. And although I agree that you can't assume every black person you meet will commit a crime, if you aren't more wary around young black men, especially ones that behave a certain way, you are simply foolish.
1349813923-thats-racist.gif

Ask jesse jackson the same question..

Here's his thoughts on negro crime;
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about Robbery — then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

the fact that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in this country, despite only making up 13% of the population is why people are suspicious of them..Now I know..you're a MMA fighter and a recon sniper and a SEAL and probably a black belt in karate...blah...blah...etc...but you're mortal and bleed red...

Threat recognition is basic to survival in all species.

Me, because the government doesn't look at us as individuals but as members of groups, and with the Identity Politics ideology guiding the writing of new laws we have people being put on trial using the 'reasonable victim' standard. We also have groups of people penalized by race, ethnicity, religion, gender, etc.

So until the LAWS ARE COLORBLIND no one else should be either or they are damned fools.

Forum List

Back