Another Violent Racial Attack (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I guess the large African man sucker punched the White man because he said a "racial name", be careful around blacks.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Clearly he was a disadvantaged youth who could do nothing but beat up/rob/rape/murder old/young/white people because of slavery and racism.
He should be treated leniently and given exclusive government benefits ....because that's worked so well for the last 50 years.

This just makes me want to hire blacks.

Or rent to blacks.

Or loan money to blacks.

They're such nice people.

That's lazy thinking. It's harder to decide who is a criminal or not, so it's easier to decide to just avoid "blacks."

Why are men such criminals? I don't want to rent to men, loan money to men, or hire men.

Or rent to blacks.

Or loan money to blacks.

That's lazy thinking. It's harder to decide who is a criminal or not, so it's easier to decide to just avoid "blacks."

Why are men such criminals? I don't want to rent to men, loan money to men, or hire men.
My wife is black and she avoids them.

Men?
I didn't say black men. Blacks in general.

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I wonder you gave them that idea?

Men?

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I know you didn't say black men. I turned the conversation to the awful behavior of men in general. They are violent. Don't you agree?

As far as your wife's tenants, maybe she should do credit checks and whatnot, instead of avoiding black people altogether.

Or rent to blacks.

Or loan money to blacks.

Jesse Jackson is black and he avoids them.

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.
Remarks at a meeting of Operation PUSH in Chicago (27 November 1993).

That's all Hymie wants to talk about is Israel. Every time you go to Hymietown that's all they want to talk about. Jesse Jackson to Washington Post reporter Milton Coleman (25 January 1984), using an anti-semitic slur.

"If someone told me I only had one hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow." - Trumpeter Miles Davis

"California is going to be a Mexican state, we are going to control all the institutions. If people don't like it they should leave." [MARIO OBLEDO—(1998 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient and former head of Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund—MALDEF) Tom Leykis Radio Show, June 7, 1998.]

"You can't steal nothin from a white man, he's already stole it he owes you anything you want, even his life. All the stores will open up if you will say the magic words. The magic words are: Up against the wall motherf— this is a stick up!" [AMIRI BARAKA (black poet and writer) Quoted in Anne Wortham, The Other Side of Racism, Ohio State University Press, 1981, p. 257.]

"We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all…. When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and kill them a-goddamn-gain because they didn't die hard enough."[KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMED. November 29, 1993 speech at Kean College in Union, New Jersey.]

"After looking at all the evidence there is only one conclusion: white people are devils…. I believe that we must secure our freedom and independence from these devils by any means necessary, including violence…. To protect ourselves we should bear arms (three handguns and two rifles, maybe an M-16) immediately and form a militia. …. So black people, let us unite, organize, and execute." [Chino Wilson, "African American Students Should Not Trust 'Devilish ' White People," The Daily Collegian, Penn State University, January 28, 1992.]

Gus Savage (former U.S. Representative from Chicago to a white member of the press) "I don't talk to you white motherf— .… You bitch motherf— in the white press…. F— you, you motherf—ing asshole white devils." (Marilyn Rauber, "Reporter Says Black Rep Hurled Racial Slurs," New York Post, June 27, 1991, p. 18.)

Eldrege Cleaver (former Black Panther leader on why he raped white women)
"Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women." [Eldridge Cleaver, Soul on Ice, McGraw-Hill, 1968, p.14.]

"The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing." [MALCOLM X—Speech in Los Angeles on June 3, 1962 upon learning of a plane crash.

"I don't care about your idiot children." [WILLIE BROWN (Mayor of San Francisco, to a white parent complaining that affirmative action would penalize his children) The Social Contract, Summer 1998, p. 290.]

"Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Woodland Hills! Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die." [AUGUSTIN CEBADA Quoted in Barbara Coe, Reconquista, The Takeover of America, California Coalition for Immigration Reform, 1998, p. 20.]

Khallid Abdul Muhammad: "We are here to say that violence and racism and hatred of the white man in America is just as American as apple and cherry pie." (Las Vegas Review-Journal and Sun -- June 14, 1998, pg. 3A)

"I am writing this essay sitting beside an anonymous white male that I long to murder." [BELL HOOKS (black professor of English at City College of New York) From her book A Killing Rage, quoted by David Horowitz in Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 31.]

"If black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people."(SISTER SOULJAH (rap artist and black activist [R.W. Apple "Jackson Sees 'Character Flaw' in Clinton's Remarks on Racism, New York Times, June 19, 1992.]

Jesse Jackson admitted his bias. He didn't say it was a good thing.

I'm happy to see that you have nothing quoted past 1999. Racism must be all over by now.

Yes men are way more violent then women and black men are way more violent then white men

Men?

I know you didn't say black men. I turned the conversation to the awful behavior of men in general. They are violent. Don't you agree?

As far as your wife's tenants, maybe she should do credit checks and whatnot, instead of avoiding black people altogether.
We do credit checks, but they are limited and don't tell the whole story. New regulations have made it next to impossible to get information on anyone's rental history without their permission.

Men?

We do credit checks, but they are limited and don't tell the whole story. New regulations have made it next to impossible to get information on anyone's rental history without their permission.

If someone's not giving permission, I'd skip them over, too.

Still, simply avoiding black people? C'mon....

Forum List

Back