Another Violent Racial Attack (video)

Jesse Jackson admitted his bias. He didn't say it was a good thing.

I'm happy to see that you have nothing quoted past 1999. Racism must be all over by now.
..sure thing chickie..
It's all over..no more racism..and to prove it, why don't you take a walk down 8 Mile Rd in detroit tonight?

Maybe we could get a crowdfund going to pay your rent for one month in one of the housing projects in New Orleans...or Birmingham...or Atlanta...or Baltimore...or Chicago...

Go experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal...If you survive, come on back here and tell us all how "racist" we are.

What is the black/white demographic where you live? Just curious.

My wife is black and she avoids them.

Men?
I didn't say black men. Blacks in general.

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I wonder you gave them that idea?

I know you didn't say black men. I turned the conversation to the awful behavior of men in general. They are violent. Don't you agree?

As far as your wife's tenants, maybe she should do credit checks and whatnot, instead of avoiding black people altogether.
We do credit checks, but they are limited and don't tell the whole story. New regulations have made it next to impossible to get information on anyone's rental history without their permission.

If someone's not giving permission, I'd skip them over, too.

Still, simply avoiding black people? C'mon....
We do.

It is too much trouble to remodel an apartment, spend a couple thousand to get it ready to rent, and then let someone move in only to trash it and never pay their rent. This happens more times than not. 7 out of 10 renters are bad tenants, regardless their race, but with blacks it's rare that they're good tenants. We can't legally discriminate, but renting to blacks is not wise. Of course saying this out loud is racist.

I'm happy to see that you have nothing quoted past 1999. Racism must be all over by now.
..sure thing chickie..
It's all over..no more racism..and to prove it, why don't you take a walk down 8 Mile Rd in detroit tonight?

Maybe we could get a crowdfund going to pay your rent for one month in one of the housing projects in New Orleans...or Birmingham...or Atlanta...or Baltimore...or Chicago...

Go experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal...If you survive, come on back here and tell us all how "racist" we are.

I've lived in several different demographics. I grew up in a rural, 99% white town.

I've lived in a rather large city, in the mostly Hispanic side (during the '90's, when gang violence was at its peak there), and on the mostly black side. I've woken up after moving into a place, to see the newspaper designate that two blocks down on my street was the most dangerous block in the city. I've also seen a kid shot in the head right outside my house. I've walked at night (with my husband or my dog), and haven't been killed or raped yet. I've worked in the inner city, and I've also worked in the suburbs. I've raised my kids in the city.

I think I've experienced diversity up close.

Men?

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I know you didn't say black men. I turned the conversation to the awful behavior of men in general. They are violent. Don't you agree?

As far as your wife's tenants, maybe she should do credit checks and whatnot, instead of avoiding black people altogether.
We do credit checks, but they are limited and don't tell the whole story. New regulations have made it next to impossible to get information on anyone's rental history without their permission.

We do.

It is too much trouble to remodel an apartment, spend a couple thousand to get it ready to rent, and then let someone move in only to trash it and never pay their rent. This happens more times than not. 7 out of 10 renters are bad tenants, regardless their race, but with blacks it's rare that they're good tenants. We can't legally discriminate, but renting to blacks is not wise. Of course saying this out loud is racist.

Yes, it is.

Men?

We do.

Yes, it is.
Only if you're speaking of a race other than yours. My wife is black and she says it constantly.

..sure thing chickie..

I've lived in several different demographics. I grew up in a rural, 99% white town.

I've lived in a rather large city, in the mostly Hispanic side (during the '90's, when gang violence was at its peak there), and on the mostly black side. I've woken up after moving into a place, to see the newspaper designate that two blocks down on my street was the most dangerous block in the city. I've also seen a kid shot in the head right outside my house. I've walked at night (with my husband or my dog), and haven't been killed or raped yet. I've worked in the inner city, and I've also worked in the suburbs. I've raised my kids in the city.

Yeah, but the fuckers won't pay their damned rent.

..sure thing chickie..

Yeah, but the fuckers won't pay their damned rent.

Which fuckers, again?

Men?

We do.

Yes, it is.

Says the person who doesn't live anywhere near negroes.

Living in black neighborhoods isn't the same as being black and living in black neighborhoods.

Disregarding your assumptions about my race, you're correct. Living in black neighborhoods as a non-black person is not the same; it's actually harder.

Hmmmmm. I'm looking at CNN and MSNBC. Nope, don't see any coverage of this. Hey, did ya know a White police officer shot a Black thug in Missouri?

Only if you're speaking of a race other than yours. My wife is black and she says it constantly.

Your black wife is being racist.

Sorry.
Blacks can't be racist according to black leaders.

By the way, parading your black wife as some kind of armor against a racism charge is a bit tasteless. It's like one-upping the whole "my best friend is black" thing.

And anyone can be racist.

:blahblah:

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works;
Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

Forum List

Back