Another Violent Racial Attack (video)

Right.sure...sure....so what did you say the black/white demographic is in your town/city?
I didn't say. I don't know actual percentages. Suffice it to say, I see several black and Hispanic faces daily. Have worked with people from several different cultures, from the extremely poor to the fairly wealthy.

Right...sure..whatever you say..LMAO..you see "several black and hispanic faces" daily.

It's always the ones with the least proximity to negroes and negro crime that imagine themselves experts on the subject. It's all hypothetical and theory to them.

I see.

If I have experience contrary to your bigotry, then I am lying. If I had an experience that supported your bigotry, I'm sure I would be considered a paragon of honesty.

Go to hell. I know who I am. And I've got nothing to prove. Least of all to you.

Although I often find Rotagilla and Jim Bowie to go overboard on racial issues, Ricechickie seems to be living in a "theoretical" world, not reality. I think even Rota and Jim would be thrilled to live in a world where black achievement was the equal of white achievement and they were not statistically much more likely to commit violent crime, that is just not the reality. And although I agree that you can't assume every black person you meet will commit a crime, if you aren't more wary around young black men, especially ones that behave a certain way, you are simply foolish.

Agreed on the bolded statement, but as individuals many blacks are as thoroughly civilized and accomplished as any whites.

I have lived in racially mixed neighborhoods off and on throughout my life. When I was in the infantry, it was 80% black from 78 to 80, and Carter's economic malaise got whites enlisting like mad, and it flipped to about 80% white.

There are smart, well mannered and professional black people and some that are little more than animals. One of the best, if not THE best manager I have ever worked for was a black female.

But the popular culture is telling black people on a daily basis that if you want to succeed you need to do it in sports or entertainment if you are black. The culture encourages blacks to act thuggish and then they wind up in prison with their employment prospects greatly reduced.

Call me 'overboard' all you want, but you and every other white person is being lied to and distracted on a daily basis by mega corporation owned entertainment industries.

If you pay attention, you might find I am not so 'overboard' as that you refuse to believe bad news, for some reason.

Yes, anyone can be, especially liberals who presume that when you talk about enforcing the law, you are using code for going after blacks, or if you call for enforcing immigration laws that you are anti-Hispanic.

Just wondering, little liberal white chick do you support whites having equal standing before the courts of law?

IT isn't a hard question but your liberal comrades seem to have difficulty answering that question.

Everyone should have equal standing under law.

You're in favor of abolishing AA and/or any "quotas" based on race. Good.
Skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability should be the only standards applied, regardless of race, isn't that right?

Yes, anyone can be, especially liberals who presume that when you talk about enforcing the law, you are using code for going after blacks, or if you call for enforcing immigration laws that you are anti-Hispanic.

Just wondering, little liberal white chick do you support whites having equal standing before the courts of law?

IT isn't a hard question but your liberal comrades seem to have difficulty answering that question.

Skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability should be the only standards applied, regardless of race, isn't that right?

You might want to bookmark her response for later reference.

:D

You might want to bookmark her response for later reference.

:D

I saw too late that you asked it the same questions...all good.

Right.sure...sure....so what did you say the black/white demographic is in your town/city?
I didn't say. I don't know actual percentages. Suffice it to say, I see several black and Hispanic faces daily. Have worked with people from several different cultures, from the extremely poor to the fairly wealthy.

Right...sure..whatever you say..LMAO..you see "several black and hispanic faces" daily.

It's always the ones with the least proximity to negroes and negro crime that imagine themselves experts on the subject. It's all hypothetical and theory to them.

I see.

If I have experience contrary to your bigotry, then I am lying. If I had an experience that supported your bigotry, I'm sure I would be considered a paragon of honesty.

Go to hell. I know who I am. And I've got nothing to prove. Least of all to you.

What "bigotry" are you specifically referring to? Pointing out facts isn't "bigotry".

Your limited "experience" does not trump reality.
You didn't go to the moon, so therefore no one went to the moon...great logic...LMAO

I see.

What "bigotry" are you specifically referring to? Pointing out facts isn't "bigotry".

Your limited "experience" does not trump reality.
You didn't go to the moon, so therefore no one went to the moon...great logic...LMAO

Your bigotry that tells you that I can't possibly live around brown people and not be as scared shitless as apparently you are at the thought of them.

My experience might be limited compared to some, but it IS reality. Unless you're calling me a liar. This time by putting certain words in quotes.

My, aren't you "clever."

My wife is black and she avoids them.

Men?
I didn't say black men. Blacks in general.

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I wonder you gave them that idea?
================================
are your rentals through Sect. 8 ? (i think that is what it's called)
my son has 9 rentals through that program and he gets his rent by direct deposit, all renters are black folks.., the Gvmt. helps him evict *******.

only for the libridiots here, i distinguish black folks from *******, black folks are good people.., ******* are the type who sucker punch and rob stores of "Swisher Sweets", then get their stupid ass shot. :up: ....... :lmao:

Your bigotry that tells you that I can't possibly live around brown people and not be as scared shitless as apparently you are at the thought of them.

Strawman...as an excuse to toss in your usual ad homs and tired, weak insults.

My experience might be limited compared to some, but it IS reality. Unless you're calling me a liar. This time by putting certain words in quotes.

Your limited "experience" doesn't trump reality..Reality is that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only making up a total of 13% of the population.
Your position is that since YOU haven't been robbed/raped therefore the threat doesn't exist and anyone who says otherwise is a "bigot"..got it...

My, aren't you "clever."

I don't have to be "clever" to expose you. It's been pretty easy.

Forum List

Back