Another Violent Racial Attack (video)

Only if you're speaking of a race other than yours. My wife is black and she says it constantly.

Your black wife is being racist.

Sorry.
Blacks can't be racist according to black leaders.

By the way, parading your black wife as some kind of armor against a racism charge is a bit tasteless. It's like one-upping the whole "my best friend is black" thing.

And anyone can be racist.
Its his wife dummy. He is only making a statement that probably 80% of the people on this board agree with.

Only if you're speaking of a race other than yours. My wife is black and she says it constantly.

Sorry.

By the way, parading your black wife as some kind of armor against a racism charge is a bit tasteless. It's like one-upping the whole "my best friend is black" thing.

I think saying that is tasteless. Personally I don't really care what you think anyway. Because we've been married since 1978 before being black was popular among Democrats. I've been called a ******-lover more times than I can count by racist whites, and she's been told by blacks that she shouldn't mix with white people.

I'm not parading her. I'm just telling you what she says to me.

But there's a difference between having a black friend and a black girlfriend or wife. Or didn't you know that.

Sorry.

:blahblah:

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works;
Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

People like to be around others who share skin color.....seems to be what you're saying.

Which ignores the massive amount of interbreeding that has happened.

Hmmmmm. I'm looking at CNN and MSNBC. Nope, don't see any coverage of this. Hey, did ya know a White police officer shot a Black thug in Missouri?

...in the back with his hands up while he was on the ground surrendering AND simultaneously running away from the evilwhiteracistKKKnazistormfront police officer. :rolleyes-41:

Sorry.

I think saying that is tasteless. Personally I don't really care what you think anyway. Because we've been married since 1978 before being black was popular among Democrats. I've been called a ******-lover more times than I can count by racist whites, and she's been told by blacks that she shouldn't mix with white people.

But there's a difference between having a black friend and a black girlfriend or wife. Or didn't you know that.

I'm just saying, in the interest of truly getting to be a colorblind society, it shouldn't matter what color your wife is. I still think she is wrong by avoiding renting to black people, for being black. Especially when there are other tools at her disposal.

Sorry.

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

People like to be around others who share skin color.....seems to be what you're saying.

Your really starting to sound a bit twisted now.

Sorry.

In what way?

Sorry.

I'm just saying, in the interest of truly getting to be a colorblind society, it shouldn't matter what color your wife is. I still think she is wrong by avoiding renting to black people, for being black. Especially when there are other tools at her disposal.

That's rich. Profiling is an excellent tool when it comes to law enforcement and finding good renters. You want to ignore what works, like the typical liberal. Living in a fantasy world.

Sorry.

In what way?

There is no black in America that doesn't have some white blood or Asian blood or Native American blood. Nobody ignores that except maybe blacks. Many of them feel that if they have one drop of black blood then all of the rest is discounted.

You know, in Africa, bigotry is rampant. They are prejudice by the shade of your skin. The more black the more African you are. Light skinned blacks are discriminated against. The same thing would happen here if everyone were to be mixed. People are just prejudice against anyone different. It's human nature.

My wife is black and she avoids them.

Men?
I didn't say black men. Blacks in general.

She doesn't trust them for some reason. She's tired of evicting them because they party too much and wake up the neighbors or won't take care of the property. Worst of all most of them are slow at paying their rent. Whites are the same but with blacks it seems to be that they feel anyone who has anything is rich and doesn't deserve it. So they don't like paying their rent anymore.

I wonder you gave them that idea?

I have two black tenants in one of my duplexes I own. The sister and her baby live downstairs and her brother and girlfriend live upstairs. They are two of the best tenants I've ever had.

Sorry.

No. What I actually said is...precisely what I said..trying to impose your bias to twist a simple, straightforward comment doesn't make you look real sharp.

Massive amounts? Whatever...you're desperately flailing around now looking for outliers and trying to portray normal human traits as "racism".

"The phenomenon of othering has its roots in our evolutionary history.

We know from primatological studies that group solidarity is exceptionally important in all of the African apes. Knowing who is, and who isn’t a member of your group is exceptionally important for reasons intimately connected to survival.
Basic evolution theory states that any behaviour or trait that confers a survival advantage will be selected for; and the stronger the survival advantage, the stronger it will be selected for.
In the case of ‘othering’ behaviour, it probably became an extremely valuable behaviour that would have become permanently fixed within our lineage millions of years ago.

Whenever territory, food, and mates were scarce (which would have been frequently, and in most cases permanently), intra-species competition would have been strong and othering behaviour would have been selected for.
Forming a group can allow you to align yourself with other individuals altruistically to maximize your own (and everyone else in the groups) ability to acquire territory, food and mating opportunities."

This psychological tactic had its uses in our tribal past. Group cohesion was crucially important in the early days of human civilisation, and required strong demarcation between our allies and our enemies.

The Advanced Apes The 8216 Othering 8217 Process

Last edited:
Finding good black renters is very rare

That's rich. Profiling is an excellent tool when it comes to law enforcement and finding good renters. You want to ignore what works, like the typical liberal. Living in a fantasy world.

And to hell with those people who might be good tenants, but possess the wrong skin tone. If you won't even look at credit, or ask about rental history.

And to hell with those people who might be good tenants, but possess the wrong skin tone. If you won't even look at credit, or ask about rental history.
I imagine there were some good Nazis, but you cant blame people for not trusting all of them. The black community earned a very bad reputation, and now this is the result. The only way to fix this perception is by dramatically lowering the violence and irresponsible behavior in that community.

RiceChickie parades around her idiocy..which is not tasteless but is kinda entertaining.

I imagine there were some good Nazis, but you cant blame people for not trusting all of them. The black community earned a very bad reputation, and now this is the result. The only way to fix this perception is by dramatically lowering the violence and irresponsible behavior in that community.

Black people are born with black skin. Were you born with your Nazism?

Black people are born with black skin. Were you born with your Nazism?
We wouldn't erven be talking about race if there wasnt so much rampant crime in the black community. Are we supposed to pretend like it isn't happening? Are we supposed to pretend like those neighborhoods are safe? Even black people know you need to be more cautious around black people. It isn't racism, its merely a logic based assessment of risk.

Ignoring the obvious doesn't mean you are racially enlightened, it means you are a fool.

We wouldn't erven be talking about race if there wasnt so much rampant crime in the black community. Are we supposed to pretend like it isn't happening? Are we supposed to pretend like those neighborhoods are safe? Even black people know you need to be more cautious around black people. It isn't racism, its merely a logic based assessment of risk.

Ignoring the obvious doesn't mean you are racially enlightened, it means you are a fool.

Don't pretend that it isn't happening. But don't penalize a whole group of people who happen to share characteristics to the criminals you choose to focus on.

Or else, I should hold you accountable for all the men who commit rape.

Jesse Jackson admitted his bias. He didn't say it was a good thing.

I'm happy to see that you have nothing quoted past 1999. Racism must be all over by now.
..sure thing chickie..
It's all over..no more racism..and to prove it, why don't you take a walk down 8 Mile Rd in detroit tonight?

Maybe we could get a crowdfund going to pay your rent for one month in one of the housing projects in New Orleans...or Birmingham...or Atlanta...or Baltimore...or Chicago...

Go experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal...If you survive, come on back here and tell us all how "racist" we are.

What is the black/white demographic where you live? Just curious.

I've lived in several different demographics. I grew up in a rural, 99% white town.

I've lived in a rather large city, in the mostly Hispanic side (during the '90's, when gang violence was at its peak there), and on the mostly black side. I've woken up after moving into a place, to see the newspaper designate that two blocks down on my street was the most dangerous block in the city. I've also seen a kid shot in the head right outside my house. I've walked at night (with my husband or my dog), and haven't been killed or raped yet. I've worked in the inner city, and I've also worked in the suburbs. I've raised my kids in the city.

I think I've experienced diversity up close.

Yeah, keep throwing those dice, dear, I am sure it will win you the lottery some day.

Sorry.

Yes, anyone can be, especially liberals who presume that when you talk about enforcing the law, you are using code for going after blacks, or if you call for enforcing immigration laws that you are anti-Hispanic.

Just wondering, little liberal white chick do you support whites having equal standing before the courts of law?

IT isn't a hard question but your liberal comrades seem to have difficulty answering that question.

Forum List

Back