Another Politician actually does body slam a protestor, should the republicans condemn him?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...though this happened while back....the mental midget....al franken, the unfunny comedy writer for SNL who stole his Senate seat.....he actually did.....actually did body slam someone.......and you didn't hear boo about it...

Notice how he doesn't apologize, and actually brags about his ability....

Should they have allowed him to become a Senator after this...because he did this in 2004...and they allowed him to be a Senator after he stole the election in 2008...

http://nypost.com/2004/01/27/al-franken-knocks-down-dean-heckler/

Wise-cracking funnyman Al Franken yesterday body-slammed a demonstrator to the ground after the man tried to shout down Gov. Howard Dean.

The tussle left Franken’s trademark thick-rim glasses broken, but he said he was not injured.

Franken – who seemed in a state of shock and out of breath after the incident – was helped back to his feet by several people who watched the tussle. Police arrived soon after.

“I got down low and took his legs out,” said Franken afterwards.

Franken said he’s not backing Dean but merely wanted to protect the right of people to speak freely. “I would have done it if he was a Dean supporter at a Kerry rally,” he said.

“I’m neutral in this race but I’m for freedom of speech, which means people should be able to assemble and speak without being shouted down.”

The trouble started when several supporters of fringe presidential candidate Lyndon Larouche began shouting accusations at Dean.

Franken emerged from the crowd and charged one male protester, grabbing him with a bear hug from behind and slamming him onto the floor.

“I was a wrestler so I used a wrestling move,” Franken said.

Yes...though this happened while back....the mental midget....al franken, the unfunny comedy writer for SNL who stole his Senate seat.....he actually did.....actually did body slam someone.......and you didn't hear boo about it...

Should they have allowed him to become a Senator after this...because he did this in 2004...and they allowed him to be a Senator after he stole the election in 2008...

Wise-cracking funnyman Al Franken yesterday body-slammed a demonstrator to the ground after the man tried to shout down Gov. Howard Dean.

The tussle left Franken’s trademark thick-rim glasses broken, but he said he was not injured.

Franken – who seemed in a state of shock and out of breath after the incident – was helped back to his feet by several people who watched the tussle. Police arrived soon after.

Franken said he’s not backing Dean but merely wanted to protect the right of people to speak freely. “I would have done it if he was a Dean supporter at a Kerry rally,” he said.

“I’m neutral in this race but I’m for freedom of speech, which means people should be able to assemble and speak without being shouted down.”

The trouble started when several supporters of fringe presidential candidate Lyndon Larouche began shouting accusations at Dean.

Franken emerged from the crowd and charged one male protester, grabbing him with a bear hug from behind and slamming him onto the floor.

And you think the situations were the same? Pathetic try, but I guess it's all you got.

And you think the situations were the same? Pathetic try, but I guess it's all you got.

You are right, they are not the same......franken actually attacked the guy in the crowd.....did you read the quote dipshit....franken the psycho, charged the protestors on his own...they did not confront him, he was not defending himself....he attacked them....

moron...

You are right, they are not the same......franken actually attacked the guy in the crowd.....did you read the quote dipshit....franken the psycho, charged the protestors on his own...they did not confront him, he was not defending himself....he attacked them....

moron...

It's assault in the same way as the incident with the reporter. Neither was threatening the other.

moron...

Gianforte wasn't defending himself either. He was just mad because he didn't want to answer any questions.

moron...

It's assault in the same way as the incident with the reporter. Neither was threatening the other.

There are differences.....franken charged two people who were not in his proximity......his attack is worse.......he picked up a guy from behind and then actually did body slam him......he is nuts.

moron...

Gianforte wasn't defending himself either. He was just mad because he didn't want to answer any questions.

Yes......you can see there is a huge difference....and so you deflect....

moron...

There are differences.....franken charged two people who were not in his proximity......his attack is worse.......he picked up a guy from behind and then actually did body slam him......he is nuts.

Two? I'm more impressed with Franken more every day. Your republican pussy went for a guy half his size, and Franken went 2 on 1. Go Al.

moron...

There are no differences - both are assault. And consider, the reporter was not only body slammed but grabbed by the throat and punched several times.

Both actions are inexcusable.

moron...

Two? I'm more impressed with Franken more every day. Your republican pussy went for a guy half his size, and Franken went 2 on 1. Go Al.

Ya, I'm a bit confused - the article said one.

moron...

With 2guy It's hard to tell. He said it was 2, but he gets confused a lot.

moron...

There are no differences - both are assault. And consider, the reporter was not only body slammed but grabbed by the throat and punched several times.

Nope, that story changed too, he wasn't grabbed by the throat.
That reported refused to leave and wasn't welcome in the office, which is private property. The Dem schill put his hands on the Republican first.

moron...

That reported refused to leave and wasn't welcome in the office, which is private property. The Dem schill put his hands on the Republican first.

According to witnesses the reporter never touched the politician. He was grabbed "by the neck"...kind of has to be the throat.

Love your double standards.

Journalist recounts candidate's alleged assault on reporter
As the crew was setting up, Gianforte was approached by the Guardian’s Ben Jacobs, who put a voice recorder “to Gianforte’s face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act,” the Republican replacement for the Affordable Care Act, she wrote.

“Gianforte,” Acuna wrote, “told him he would get back to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.”

“At that point,” she wrote, “Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him.”

...Acuna and her crew “watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, ‘I’m sick and tired of this!’”

moron...

According to witnesses the reporter never touched the politician. He was grabbed "by the neck"...kind of has to be the throat.

As the crew was setting up, Gianforte was approached by the Guardian’s Ben Jacobs, who put a voice recorder “to Gianforte’s face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act,” the Republican replacement for the Affordable Care Act, she wrote.

“Gianforte,” Acuna wrote, “told him he would get back to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.”

“At that point,” she wrote, “Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him.”

...Acuna and her crew “watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, ‘I’m sick and tired of this!’”

She walked back the grabbing the throat comment...said she may have mistated that part.....

And again....the attack by franken was completely different.....he attacked the protestor....you know...someone who was simply shouting from a distance at howard dean during a rally.....he ran up behind the guy and actually body slammed him.......that is far worse than what the politician did.....

moron...

Yes....the franken story is a lot worse...so try to hide from it....

She walked back the grabbing the throat comment...said she may have mistated that part.....

And again....the attack by franken was completely different.....he attacked the protestor....you know...someone who was simply shouting from a distance at howard dean during a rally.....he ran up behind the guy and actually body slammed him.......that is far worse than what the politician did.....

No it wasn't worse. Your guy just pitched a tantrum because the right wing crap was being exposed by questions. You can't make it any better than that

Yes....the franken story is a lot worse...so try to hide from it....

Not hiding a bit. Ass kicking Al is more impressive all the time.

shup bulldyke bodey

That's one of the biggest problems with you RwNJs. You can't justify your goofy crap, so you just start yelling "shutup-shutup-shutup" when someone points it out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back