Another man competes against women

Men have a genetic disposition to women that innately makes them better at chess.

Even a female chess champion said men are more suited to chess.

Of course this is now becoming normal where tranny dudes are allowed to beat women.

Although it is amusing to think at how women for decades have firmly sworn that women can do anything men can and that they are equal to them in every way. Yet now we see men pretending to be women are crushing them left and right.

Reminds me of this.

But the craziest thing is that the Trannies are pretending to be offended when they are called out for it.

WWE Hall of Famer Rick Steiner called out a shemale at a California convention, and got banned from the event.

I know of one girl who was able to beat a guy at Chess. Her name is Paige Swanson and she wins the chess game that she plays against Sheldon Lee Cooper during the show named Young Sheldon.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Season two episode ten is when they play the game.

Men have a genetic disposition to women that innately makes them better at chess.

Even a female chess champion said men are more suited to chess.

Of course this is now becoming normal where tranny dudes are allowed to beat women.

Although it is amusing to think at how women for decades have firmly sworn that women can do anything men can and that they are equal to them in every way. Yet now we see men pretending to be women are crushing them left and right.

Reminds me of this.

The left HATES women.

Forum List

Back