Low-end Male College Sprinter Transitions, Then Sets School Record in Female Category

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Sadie Schreiner, who formerly went by Camden Schreiner, is permitted to compete with and against female track and field athletes at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), despite being a male. Schreiner identifies as transgender.

“This biological male finished first in the women’s 300 meter at the Nazareth Alumni Invitational with a time of 41.80 which, if he’d run against other biological males, would have had him finishing 41st"

Why are feminist women silent when men steal their school records?

Modern 3rd-wave feminists attack men and puff their chests in rebellion to a mythical patriarchy, but when Transgender folk step in, they command these "strong, empowered" feminists to STFU, step down, and sit in the corner.. and it's shocking to see these rebellious feminists obey without question.

I'm surprised they don't ask the transgender if they want a sandwich and a beer first...

Sadie Schreiner, who formerly went by Camden Schreiner, is permitted to compete with and against female track and field athletes at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), despite being a male. Schreiner identifies as transgender.

“This biological male finished first in the women’s 300 meter at the Nazareth Alumni Invitational with a time of 41.80 which, if he’d run against other biological males, would have had him finishing 41st"

Modern 3rd-wave feminists attack men and puff their chests in rebellion to a mythical patriarchy, but when Transgender folk step in, they command these "strong, empowered" feminists to STFU, step down, and sit in the corner.. and it's shocking to see these rebellious feminists obey without question.

I'm surprised they don't ask the transgender if they want a sandwich and a beer first...
That Dylan Mulvaney is a perverted sod is evident. and where it isn't the person who denies it perverted .

When the hell is America going to come to its senses and just tell these people "you are a man, you are not a woman. You can pretend all you want but will recognize you are what you're born as".

I am truly ashamed of what America is becoming.

When the hell is America going to come to its senses and just tell these people "you are a man, you are not a woman. You can pretend all you want but will recognize you are what you're born as".

I am truly ashamed of what America is becoming.

Sadly this will not stop till the women involved in the sports refuse to compete against a Trans person.

The simplest solution is to base sports and bathroom use on the sex listed on the birth certificate and not on gender.

Sadly this will not stop till the women involved in the sports refuse to compete against a Trans person.

The simplest solution is to base sports and bathroom use on the sex listed on the birth certificate and not on gender.
The Trans advocates are already conflating the 2.

The Trans advocates are already conflating the 2.

and by allowing them to do so we are helping their cause.

people need to quit using the two terms interchangeably, but I get attacked by both sides when I say they are not the same thing.

and by allowing them to do so we are helping their cause.

people need to quit using the two terms interchangeably, but I get attacked by both sides when I say they are not the same thing.
Allowing? Not sure people are "allowing" it. How do you stop someone from using the terms interchangeably?

Frankly the entire premise makes no sense to me.

Gender is a societal construct so how could a person be born favoring one societal construct over another?

Hard to do when one side of the political argument has the bully pulpit and the will to use it.

Stunning, and brave!

When you consider that most "feminist" groups are more extensions of the democrat party than groups actually out for the benefit of women, their actions make more sense. In this case, the democrat party is championing trans athletes, so feminist groups remain silent when women are disadvantaged.

By not doing it yourself. As long as we go along with them doing it they are winning.
I would like to see the entire field of female athletes simply walk off the track, leaving the lone male to run by himself.

I would like to see the entire field of female athletes simply walk off the track, leaving the lone male to run by himself.
.. and then after he runs by himself, the girls/women come back onto the track and run the actual race

me too, but it is also a lot to ask of them as they risk their scholarships if they have them

Forum List

Back