Homeowner Under Attack From Angry BLM Mob For Standing His Ground

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A teenager was shot and wounded by a homeowner after mistakenly going to the wrong home to pick up his siblings in Kansas City, Missouri, police said Sunday. Officers responded to reports of a shooting on the evening of April 13 and arrived to find a teenager who had been shot by a homeowner outside of a residence, according to Kansas City Police. The teen was taken to a local hospital, where he was in stable condition Sunday, police said. The teen was identified as 16-year-old high school junior Ralph Yarl, [was asked by his parents] to pick up his siblings at an address on 115th Terrace, but he accidentally went to a home on 115th Street, where he was shot, according to police.

The homeowner – who has not been identified – was taken into custody and placed on a 24-hour hold, then released pending further investigation due to the need to obtain a formal statement from the victim - The shooting fueled a protest in Kansas City on Sunday, with hundreds gathering outside the home where Yarl was shot, according to CNN affiliate KSHB. Yarl had been looking forward to graduating high school and visiting West Africa before starting college, where he hopes to major in chemical engineering, his aunt wrote in the fundraiser."

First of all, let's stop referring to him as a child or a kid...yea, he was 16, but if you look at him, you can see he was very tall and too imposing looking and scary to be considered a child...he was a man....and apparently, he showed up to the wrong door and was shot thru the door and then shot once again. Now if this was a real child, I doubt the homeowner would have shot a real child...but clearly, this was not a child and the homeowner had reason to fear for his life....what was Ralph wearing when he knocked at the door? Did he look menacing? We don't know what happened before the shooting...was Ralph trying to break into the home? Let's not forget that shooting that happened in Alabama -- by people who look just like Ralph..so of course the homeowner had reason to shoot.

Now some believe that the homeowner wasn't charged because they do not have Ralph's statement of what happened....so are you saying if this kid claims he "dindu nuffin" that we are supposed to take his word for it and charge an innocent homeowner for defending his home and family? I am sure there is more to this story than what the media is telling us....at face value, I will admit, it may be tough to convince a jury that you shot someone thru your door and then shot them again and decided not to call it in --- unless of course, you can prove that Ralph was a dangerous thug with a history of thug behavior. Right now they are treating him like he was a good kid, but we all know, most of these black savages are not good....as I said, just look at what happened in Alabama and Chicago.

I've learned when the best-of-the-best photos and a touching background of the victim are attached to a media article or social media post ... it usually means there is another side of the story. White man bad ... sweet, [insert minority here] a super awesome person who would do no wrong.

Shooting through the door is generally considered poor form by responsible gun owners. Not always, but almost always. For example, what if the kid simply got the wrong address. On the otherhand I guess if there was a grizzly bear out there...

Well, IF this story (BIG IF) is factual as presented, it appears the homeowner was in the wrong & will probably be charged with a crime.
We all know if it was a black man shooting another black kid in the same manner, you wouldn't post anything because you only post race baiting threads.

Oh, and FBLM. Bunch of commies & thugs.
The smarter supporters that were fooled years ago have already abandoned this group of radical marxist grifters.

What kind of racial unrest has Kansas city seen? What kind of problems have the kansas city police been accused of. Near 30% of the area is black population. Black Dem Mayor.

Seems the story here is dumb ducks with guns in both cases. Home owner kills kid at wrong house. Home owner gets killed by cops at wrong house. Ya, not everyone is suited to wield a weapon. That being said I should not have to pay for their stupidity. Owned guns for as long as I can remember. Had both happen cops bang on wrong door and kid bang on wrong door. Did not point gun at cops or kid. Kid still alive I am still alive. What's the solution? Don't know other than curing stupid. So far no one has figured that one out. Bad shit happens no law is going to stop it.

Shooting through the door is generally considered poor form by responsible gun owners. Not always, but almost always. For example, what if the kid simply got the wrong address. On the otherhand I guess if there was a grizzly bear out there...
Let us not forget the advice of our erstwhile president, who said, "Just fire the shotgun through the door". I mean, would the PRESIDENT, so revered by his sycophants (you know who you are), ever steer us wrong? This shooting is, IMO, unjustified.

Let us not forget the advice of our erstwhile president, who said, "Just fire the shotgun through the door". I mean, would the PRESIDENT, so revered by his sycophants (you know who you are), ever steer us wrong? This shooting is, IMO, unjustified.
Yes, knowing where your round will go and what is behind it is one of the basic tenets of responsible gun ownership. It was indeed an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Yes, knowing where your round will go and what is behind it is one of the basic tenets of responsible gun ownership. It was indeed an incredibly stupid thing to say.
I really wish people would stop the kneejerk reflex of defending this guy until we know the whole story, just because of the races involved. Based on what I've heard so far, it was incredibly foolish for him to shoot through the door.

I really wish people would stop the kneejerk reflex of defending this guy until we know the whole story, just because of the races involved. Based on what I've heard so far, it was incredibly foolish for him to shoot through the door.
It is almost always foolish to fire through the door. I cannot think of a good reason, except maybe the grizzly bear example.

Here's a perfect example of a reason why people may be shooting blacks outside their homes. Blacks are losing their minds at the same rate as white liberals.

in front of children. In front of adults and to an innocent animal. What kind of pervert does something like that? I'll bet whether she knows it or not, she voted for biden.
Democrats ought to use this video to pull in more voters. it's you.

at what point does a democrat voter say ENOUGH?

at what point do Black Democrat voters recognize that something is amiss in the black community??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back