Another Clinton associate found dead.

The Clintons are innocent and their hearts are pure. There are a couple deaths that are a little fishy but I'm sure there are logical explanations. Why, one guy who jumped off the roof of a 42 story building and committed suicide had his death blamed on the Clintons. What the media didn't reveal was the guy jumped off the building and wasn't killed by the fall so he crawled up the stairs (the elevator was out of order) to the top of the building and jumped again. Another suicide, Vince Foster, parked his car and shot himself in the neck with a small caliber pistol. When he realized he didn't die he pulled out a .357 Magnum and shot himself in the back of the head. It worked the second time. There's still some controversy about no guns being found but I suspect the guns were taken by a homeless guy before the cops arrived. People should lighten up on the Clintons because they're innocent.
Just sayin'. Peace.

Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.
Yes it is another GOP scandal the only corrupt party around read the article for God sake... The GOP has been a covert anti-democratic corrupt machine forever...

The Clintons are innocent and their hearts are pure. There are a couple deaths that are a little fishy but I'm sure there are logical explanations. Why, one guy who jumped off the roof of a 42 story building and committed suicide had his death blamed on the Clintons. What the media didn't reveal was the guy jumped off the building and wasn't killed by the fall so he crawled up the stairs (the elevator was out of order) to the top of the building and jumped again. Another suicide, Vince Foster, parked his car and shot himself in the neck with a small caliber pistol. When he realized he didn't die he pulled out a .357 Magnum and shot himself in the back of the head. It worked the second time. There's still some controversy about no guns being found but I suspect the guns were taken by a homeless guy before the cops arrived. People should lighten up on the Clintons because they're innocent.
Just sayin'. Peace.
Another GOP super dupe. Change the channel and get some fresh air...

Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.
Yes it is another GOP scandal the only corrupt party around read the article for God sake... The GOP has been a covert anti-democratic corrupt machine forever...

Both political parties are compromised, corrupt and are beholding to the corporate entity that owns USA.INC. Trump may be the last chance we ever have to turn the tables because it wasn't going to happen with an establishment candidate from either party.

It's a GOP Scandal not a Clinton scandal at all, just like all the others total b******* phony scandals everywhere all proved to be idiocy so of course you idiots believe it...

Both political parties are compromised, corrupt and are beholding to the corporate entity that owns USA.INC. Trump may be the last chance we ever have to turn the tables because it wasn't going to happen with an establishment candidate from either party.
The GOP are compromised cuz they do everything that the greedy idiot rich and giant corporations want to do and the Democrats are compromised because the clintons took money to give speeches from them -what a joke, idiots....

The GOP are compromised cuz they do everything that the greedy idiot rich and giant corporations want to do and the Democrats are compromised because the clintons took money to give speeches from them -what a joke, idiots....

The democrats on the senate banking committee blocked a "top to bottom" audit of the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank in 2014. Neocons have blocked a top to bottom audit of the Fed as well. There has never been a major shift in policies since JFK was murdered for trying. You are totally ignorant about how things really work.....very sad.

The democrats on the senate banking committee blocked a "top to bottom" audit of the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank in 2014. Neocons have blocked a top to bottom audit of the Fed as well. There has never been a major shift in policies since JFK was murdered for trying. You are totally ignorant about how things really work.....very sad.
foreign my ass, conspiracy Nut Job dupe... Protect the Fed from right wing idiots and bought off GOPers...

foreign my ass, conspiracy Nut Job dupe... Protect the Fed from right wing idiots and bought off GOPers...

The Federal Reserve bank is a private corporation and most of the shareholders are Europeans thus making it a mostly foreign owned entity........I know infinitely more than you.
You are obsessed LOL

People are handicapped by their lack of knowledge and they are too trusting.......fact.

The Federal Reserve bank is a private corporation and most of the shareholders are Europeans thus making it a mostly foreign owned entity........I know infinitely more than you.
You are obsessed LOL

People are handicapped by their lack of knowledge and they are too trusting.......fact.
Unfortunately, your knowledge is conspiracy b*******...

Nope, I am a conspiracy analyst that has dedicated many thousands of hours seeking the truth as to why things are the way they are. I threw off the hardcore, ingrained programming by getting rid of the tel-lies-vision and believing the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media.....you? You are stuck in the left versus right paradigm.

It's a GOP Scandal not a Clinton scandal at all, just like all the others total b******* phony scandals everywhere all proved to be idiocy so of course you idiots believe it...

You show your lack of knowledge just about every time you post. I said that Mena was related to Iran-Contra, but it was its own scandal, with Clinton's name all over it.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. All you can do is come back with childish schoolyard name-calling, akin to a child putting his hands over his ears and saying "la la la la la you nincompoop!"

You show your lack of knowledge just about every time you post. I said that Mena was related to Iran-Contra, but it was its own scandal, with Clinton's name all over it.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. All you can do is come back with childish schoolyard name-calling, akin to a child putting his hands over his ears and saying "la la la la la you nincompoop!"

Iran-Contra was all about exchanging arms for pure, uncut cocaine that was flown into the Mena, Arkansas airport that was not under the authority of the FAA at the time and Bill "drop trou" Clinton kept it protected while the Hildebeast helped launder the drug money using her position at the Rose Law Firm and BCCI, a CIA asset bank. The Bush crime family were intimately involved working directly with the Clintons......and oh my how the money rolled in. 5,000 dollars of military equipment fetched 15K of pure, uncut cocaine.

Google "Barry Seal"....Google "Chip Tatum".........

Iran-Contra was all about exchanging arms for pure, uncut cocaine that was flown into the Mena, Arkansas airport that was not under the authority of the FAA at the time and Bill "drop trou" Clinton kept it protected while the Hildebeast helped launder the drug money using her position at the Rose Law Firm and BCCI, a CIA asset bank. The Bush crime family were intimately involved working directly with the Clintons......and oh my how the money rolled in. 5,000 dollars of military equipment fetched 15K of pure, uncut cocaine.

The naïve people here defending Clinton really should read the book 'Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA' by Terry Reed.

Who, by the way, was a Democrat which shatters FRANCOHFW's silly excuse that it's a partisan thing.

The naïve people here defending Clinton really should read the book 'Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA' by Terry Reed.

Who, by the way, was a Democrat which shatters FRANCOHFW's silly excuse that it's a partisan thing.
Easiest money there is, taking from the dupes...

Easiest money there is, taking from the dupes...

The dupes are the ones that still believe in the Clinton crime family....and defend them. They circle the wagons around the most disgusting sacks of elite shit that there is. The Hildebeast was toadying to the Rothschilds....we have the Wikileaks e-mails to prove it.........you and your ilk protect the very ones that have enslaved you.

stupid bs, dupe.

Nope, doofus.....100 percent correct.

Forum List

Back