Another Clinton associate found dead.

Holy sheep fuck.

Even you commies must admit that the Clintons kill motherfuckers on the daily and shit.
:lol:
You believe every Alex Jones type conspiracy theory about the Clinton’s but refuse to believe our intelligence agencies that clearly said Russia meddled in the election to try to help DT win.
You also call the Russian scandal a hoax but look the other way when 9 Trumpies were caught illegally contacting Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught..
You really are all psychopatic head cases..

The Russians helped Trump win by creating a dossier of smears against him, while being paid by Clinton and the FBI to fabricate the trash?

Brilliant theory, shiteater.

World Nut Daily. Perfect source for this nut case.

So shiteater, you are saying Steve Mostyn did not get shot in the head and die? :dunno:

They can’t help but go to their thin playbook.

#1) always question the legitimacy of the source
#2) if the source is credible, ignore the story until something else comes along.
#3) it it’s ever brought up again, claim the story is old news and should be ignored.

Lots of Clinton supporters committ suicide. She must be just awful to work with for so many of her donors to want to kill themselves...or get robbed and murdered without having anything robbed.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.

Particular ones tied to the criminal activities that Hillary is engage in.....
Now, because you brought it up, you are on the Hillary Hit List.

This is so ludicrous. Clinton has been investigated for 30 years and has never been indicted for anything. And yet you believe she is a criminal: LMAO. You are the one putting partisanship above common sense and reality.

Yes, because the government is so honest and not the least bit corrupt! lol The bottom line is, there was no real investigation, it's what the government always does whenever something like this happens, it's covered up, because at the higher levels they are all corrupt and especially the Clintons were protected. There's a reason for that, but I get the feeling that talking about this with you would fall on deaf ears because you seem to be one of those people who still trusts the government and thinks that the Clintons are good people.
Another great example of the imaginary planet that GOP dupes inhabit... Stupidest voters in the world... Oh wait not stupid brainwashed functional morons. The fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc propaganda machine is scary. Bring back some actual debates on all these shows...

And yet we kicked the living shit out of the Democrats, whooped their ass and took the House, Senate, and White House. How does it feel to suffer repeated historical beatings?
As a brain-washed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot rich, you won nothing, idiot.

Your Trump rage was worth it.
I don't mind Trump, I find him amusing, but I wish he would realize that he believes or appears to believe a huge pile of right wing bulshit...

Conspiracy Nut Job... Sorry.

You are ignorant and indoctrinated. I mean I can kind of respect the lefties who at least realize that Hillary is a corrupt sell-out and didn't vote for her, but those of you who blindly supported her because of the letter by her name are really, really sad.
Too bad you don't have any actual evidence of her corruption, only a huge pile of right-wing bulshit, too.

The same people who are "morally outraged" right now that Trump put his support behind Moore again are the same people who voted for a woman who enabled her rapist husband for years, attacked his victims, and whose top aide's husband is a convicted pedophile.

The same people who are "morally outraged" right now that Trump put his support behind Moore again are the same people who voted for a woman who enabled her rapist husband for years, attacked his victims, and whose top aide's husband is a convicted pedophile.

How many women have accused trump? 15-20?

Insurance companies have a habit of researching and forming actuarial tables. These are tables that show that the average age of death for men is 74, average age of death for women is 79 (or whatever the numbers are, those are pretty close). But for men who smoke, it's 71. For those who drink heavily, 69. etc. etc.

An insurance company employee did a table in 1996 on another group. And he found that the average age of death for people who worked for the Clintons, or donated to them, or were associated with them, was 54.

And most died of suicide, a bullet to the back of the head.

No we voted for policies that will help the country and its people unlike GOP Pander to the rich bulshit... you're brainwashed bye bulshit character assassination which has no evidence for it,... Clinton's accusers were put up to it and paid for it... Weiner is an idiot who never touched any of them, got really screwed... Your Heroes are lying Hypocrites who screw you every day with their policies....

Too bad you don't have any actual evidence of her corruption, only a huge pile of right-wing bulshit, too.

There's plenty of evidence, going back to the 80's if you cared to actually seek the truth, which you clearly don't.

By your logic, Al Capone was an upstanding, law-abiding citizen because he was only convicted of tax evasion. lolol

By the way, Democrats and leftists have tried to expose the Clintons too. In fact, a couple of the journalists who exposed what was going on in Mena Arkansas were Democrats, so you are demonstrably wrong.

My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

Donna Brazile was wise to write her book when she did.........now it would be too obvious if she was whacked.
These things have all been investigated, you conspiracy nutjobs, and there's no evidence of any such thing stupid bastards stupidest voters in the world... Conspiracies everywhere except for the one actual conspiracy, GOP pander to the rich policies paid for by greedy idiot billionaires... Who Baffle you with bulshit...

My understanding is he just got done watching one of my favorite Hitchcock movies "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

Donna Brazile was wise to write her book when she did.........now it would be too obvious if she was whacked.
These things have all been investigated, you conspiracy nutjobs, and there's no evidence of any such thing stupid bastards stupidest voters in the world... Conspiracies everywhere except for the one actual conspiracy, GOP pander to the rich policies paid for by greedy idiot billionaires... Who Baffle you with bulshit...

You are unbelievably stupid. We have the Wikileaks revelations and now we have Donna Brazile throwing the Hildebeast under the bus.........no one is so blind as one that will not see.

There's plenty of evidence, going back to the 80's if you cared to actually seek the truth, which you clearly don't.

By your logic, Al Capone was an upstanding, law-abiding citizen because he was only convicted of tax evasion. lolol

By the way, Democrats and leftists have tried to expose the Clintons too. In fact, a couple of the journalists who exposed what was going on in Mena Arkansas were Democrats, so you are demonstrably wrong.
The twenties were a lawless. In Chicago at least like today at all... Mena Arkansas WTF is that LOL

Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.

Ya know what I really find rather funny and very telling of the left, is when the mere mention of the Clintons and any wrongdoings associated with them and the left goes nuts in their defense........nevermind the fact that I had not once in this thread accused the Clintons directly and even went so far as to say there were several victims that the official reports of the circumstances of their deaths are due to other happenings that the Clintons are not responsible for. There are some that are of questionable circumstances & of those, some are still under investigation.
Now......as much as I dislike the Clintons (that includes both of them), I honestly don't think they are responsible for all the things they have been accused of. Some or even many YES, but not all.
I also find it very strange at the sheer number of people that have met untimely deaths that were in some way connected to the Clintons, whether directly or indirectly. If the Clintons didn't have anything to do with their deaths or are criminally responsible for..........then I guess it shows just how tragic it is to be a Democrat, since many were depressed & committed suicide.

Forum List

Back