Another Clinton associate found dead.

Another great example of the imaginary planet that GOP dupes inhabit... Stupidest voters in the world... Oh wait not stupid brainwashed functional morons. The fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc propaganda machine is scary. Bring back some actual debates on all these shows...

I'm not in the GOP. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I don't support the D's or the R's. Try again.

Anyone who does not realize that the Clintons are corrupt is woefully ignorant.
You're right it's a gigantic conspiracy of our entire Justice System... You are a conspiracy Nut Job and if you did not vote for Democrats you are a fool of the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers, even if you only believe your brainwashed functional idiot Neighbors...

LMAO your posts are hilarious franco. There are two types of people in this world, team Trump winners and Democrats.

You're right it's a gigantic conspiracy of our entire Justice System... You are a conspiracy Nut Job and if you did not vote for Democrats you are a fool of the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers, even if you only believe your brainwashed functional idiot Neighbors...

You are so thoroughly indoctrinated, it's pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Wake up, your criminal politician is funded and controlled by the same Wall Street corporate giants as the other "side" that you hate. Just like her partner in crime "husband," she is a fraud, and as corrupt as it gets, and if you haven't figured that out by now, then you are hopeless.
Conspiracy Nut Job... Sorry.

Another great example of the imaginary planet that GOP dupes inhabit... Stupidest voters in the world... Oh wait not stupid brainwashed functional morons. The fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc propaganda machine is scary. Bring back some actual debates on all these shows...

I'm not in the GOP. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I don't support the D's or the R's. Try again.

LMAO your posts are hilarious franco. There are two types of people in this world, team Trump winners and Democrats.
Enjoy the continuing ruin of the middle class and your family and friends, dingbat dupe...

This is so ludicrous. Clinton has been investigated for 30 years and has never been indicted for anything. And yet you believe she is a criminal: LMAO. You are the one putting partisanship above common sense and reality.

Yes, because the government is so honest and not the least bit corrupt! lol The bottom line is, there was no real investigation, it's what the government always does whenever something like this happens, it's covered up, because at the higher levels they are all corrupt and especially the Clintons were protected. There's a reason for that, but I get the feeling that talking about this with you would fall on deaf ears because you seem to be one of those people who still trusts the government and thinks that the Clintons are good people.

And yet we kicked the living shit out of the Democrats, whooped their ass and took the House, Senate, and White House. How does it feel to suffer repeated historical beatings?
As a brain-washed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot rich, you won nothing, idiot.

Your Trump rage was worth it.

Enjoy the continuing ruin of the middle class and your family and friends, dingbat dupe...

I left the middle class in my dust years ago, tissue?

You are ignorant and indoctrinated. I mean I can kind of respect the lefties who at least realize that Hillary is a corrupt sell-out and didn't vote for her, but those of you who blindly supported her because of the letter by her name are really, really sad.

You are ignorant and indoctrinated. I mean I can kind of respect the lefties who at least realize that Hillary is a corrupt sell-out and didn't vote for her, but those of you who blindly supported her because of the letter by her name are really, really sad.

What’s sad is your belief in fairy tales and magic conspiracy pixie dust.

Another Hillary supporter? I understand your need to lash out at me, for pointing out your ignorance. But mark my words. The Clintons are as corrupt as it gets. Period. Maybe try turning off the idiot box and read a book sometime. Do your own research, but first take off your partisan goggles.

BS. The Clintons have met tens of thousands of people over the last 40 years, maybe hundreds of thousands. And 10,000 have probably had direct dealings with them. As soon as the paperboy from 1972 puts a gun to his head the right-wing screams See, I told you, they killed him. Fucking horseshit.

JFK met thousands but he must have killed them, not WWII.

I have no doubt anyone on my list has met & had some type of 'dealings' with tens of thousands of people both in their lifetimes & political careers as well....you did see Obama's name on that list didn't you???.....yet they don't have that many associates that have turned up dead........mostly by gunshot wound to the head.
Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.

Seems more like you are the one that got sucked into your own propaganda......not once did I say the Clintons were criminally responsible for any deaths....I just said that the people around them were dropping like flies, more so than with anyone else.

Here's a link to Clinton Body Count-Clinton friends who've ended up dead-Truth! and Fiction! and it goes thru the 'Clinton body count'. Take your time reading it cause there are plenty. Many are in fact just coincidences and a few that are still a mystery.
You should confine your reading to reliable sources of information instead of this nonsense. That's what an intelligent, educated person would do. Fools read stuff like this, which is tantamount to reading The National Inquirer.

Ask John Edwards how he feels about the National Enquirer.
Or Cher....

tumblr_ngo40cUgF91tj0d4uo1_1280.jpg

It would be interesting to see how the Clinton couple does compare to 100,000 other couples married a long time
I think probably 5 of our friends and associates have met unusual death like suicide
Am I wrong or is Clinton tally way higher?

Another Hillary supporter? I understand your need to lash out at me, for pointing out your ignorance. But mark my words. The Clintons are as corrupt as it gets. Period. Maybe try turning off the idiot box and read a book sometime. Do your own research, but first take off your partisan goggles.

What dumb as dirt conservative "book" is that?

Insurance companies have a habit of researching and forming actuarial tables. These are tables that show that the average age of death for men is 74, average age of death for women is 79 (or whatever the numbers are, those are pretty close). But for men who smoke, it's 71. For those who drink heavily, 69. etc. etc.

An insurance company employee did a table in 1996 on another group. And he found that the average age of death for people who worked for the Clintons, or donated to them, or were associated with them, was 54.

Well if a Clinton associate dies at any age for any reason... the psychopathic Trump whores will scream the Clinton’s killed them.
Yes they are that crazy.
To many are dead, that had something against Clinton. As no scandals under Obama, that is funny. There were plenty. The media did a good job covering them up.

Forum List

Back