Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

Even your boyfriend Karl Rove thinks this twunt is a moron.

Yes, and You've always thought Karl Rove didn't know shit from shinola, and suddenly now his word is your gospel. sucks to be so pathetically desperate donut?

I commend anyone who's intelligent enough, if only momentarily,

to agree with me.

Whereas actually intelligent people ridicule the ignorant stupid schmucks who agree with the imbecility you spew. Justifiably.

By the way, Karl was merely my boss. :cool:

But even the boss can be wrong now and again.

Last edited:
I think the most attractive part of her is that she has not been in office for 40 years!

The old hats have obviously screwed it all up.

The fact that she is kinda hot.... well thats just a bonus.

Bauchmann/Palin & O'Donnell as Speaker.... sounds good to me. :clap2:

:cool:

Yes, and You've always thought Karl Rove didn't know shit from shinola, and suddenly now his word is your gospel. sucks to be so pathetically desperate donut?

um.. no, honey. i don't know anyone who said rove didn't know anything. in fact, he's brilliant --- dishonest... immoral... and vile...

but brilliant.

no one ever called bush's brain a slouch, honey.

to agree with me.

Whereas actually intelligent people ridicule the ignorant stupid schmucks or agree with the imbecility you spew. Justifiably.

He was your 'boss'? Spare us the gay sado-masochistic street slang.

Tell us more about dreading the Christine.

um.. no, honey. i don't know anyone who said rove didn't know anything. in fact, he's brilliant --- dishonest... immoral... and vile...

but brilliant.

no one ever called bush's brain a slouch, honey.

yes, cupcake they did.. and often.

It just occurred to me, this tea party thing is like the witch trials in Salem, like in 'the Crucible'.

We are burning the rabid libz at the stake!
:lol:

The thing is, they're burning conservatives at the stake now. They're running out of people to purge so their turning on their own.

The guillotine phase of the French Revolution might be another apt analogy. We only need to see Glenn Beck get murdered in his bathtub for that one to play out perfectly. lol

to agree with me.

Whereas actually intelligent people ridicule the ignorant stupid schmucks or agree with the imbecility you spew. Justifiably.

He was your 'boss'? Spare us the gay sado-masochistic street slang.

Tell us more about dreading the Christine.

I leave gay slang and all things gay to you and your ilk, sister. Raise your rainbow flag and be proud.

Anyway, I am not arguing that you need to dread the Christine, ass-licker. I just noted that the boss (the mighty brain himself) could be wrong.

Even if it turns out that she falls short of winning the Senate seat, it will be a small loss. That seat hasn't exactly been a bastion of conservatism, anyway.

It just occurred to me, this tea party thing is like the witch trials in Salem, like in 'the Crucible'.

The thing is, they're burning conservatives at the stake now. They're running out of people to purge so their turning on their own.

The guillotine phase of the French Revolution might be another apt analogy. We only need to see Glenn Beck get murdered in his bathtub for that one to play out perfectly. lol

Umm... no, they are'nt... and you are wrong as well.

We are doing our best to weed out the so-called conservatives and putting real ones in their place.

Simply culling the herd.

they're burning conservatives at the stake now. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

WHAT conservative is anybody burning, you liar?

What an i-dot. What a maroon. What an ignoranimous.

they're burning conservatives at the stake now. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Exactly my point.... they are'nt cons.... just imposters who need to be figuratively burned.

Its so fun to see the libs squirm
:clap2:

Exactly my point.... they are'nt cons.... just imposters who need to be figuratively burned.

Its so fun to see the libs squirm
:clap2:

Maybe carbuncle thinks the GOP chairman down there in Delaware is a "conservative" or that the State GOP's support of the defeated Sen. Castle was a display of "conservatism!"

republican-vs-democrat-women.jpg

I think the most attractive part of her is that she has not been in office for 40 years!

That's right. Pick people you want to screw. It won't hurt so bad when they screw you.

That's right. Pick people you want to screw. It won't hurt so bad when they screw you.

At least they dont have d**ks.... I might like getting it from a bunch of HAWT neo-conz! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back