Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

bigrebyrd continues to spill vile hate and reveal the hateful racist bigot that he is.

There is nothing he can say or do now to extract himself into the mire he created for himself.

What bigrebbyrd really hates is every time he does this I beat him down as the cowardly weakling that he is.
The only thing you beat is your meat
Jake the white ****** starkey has returned
Its not racist to call a piece of trash like you a ****** it's just plain simple truth.

I have had enough of your shit you don't like it move the fuck along. This is between me and the....

Why don't you go fuck yourself with a pine cone?

The experience will be less pleasant, but at least you will be in control which will be a departure from your commands to me, which will go un-heard.

White fucking trash.

I have had enough of your shit you don't like it move the fuck along. This is between me and the....

Why don't you go fuck yourself with a pine cone?

The experience will be less pleasant, but at least you will be in control which will be a departure from your commands to me, which will go un-heard.

White fucking trash.

Taking up your bad habits is not to my liking. and guess what it still does not change the fact that as long as starkey acts like a ****** he will be called on it.

bigrebyrd continues to spill vile hate and reveal the hateful racist bigot that he is.

There is nothing he can say or do now to extract himself into the mire he created for himself.

What bigrebbyrd really hates is every time he does this I beat him down as the cowardly weakling that he is.
The only thing you beat is your meat
Jake the white ****** starkey has returned
Its not racist to call a piece of trash like you a ****** it's just plain simple truth.

Your weakly, cowardly side clearly reveals itself to God, angels, all witnesses here.

You condemn yourself, as scripture says, with your own mouth.

No you hate the truth or you would not have disregraded what I posted.

I disregard the things that spill forth from the mouth of trash (or the fingers in this case).

I am not interested in your take on the "truth" anymore then I'd venture that Jake Starkey is interested in your ultimatum that he act a certain way or you will continue to look like an ass on the board.

I have had enough of your shit you don't like it move the fuck along. This is between me and the ******.

bigrebyrd continues to spill vile hate because he is exposed as the hateful racist bigot that he is.

There is nothing you can say or do now to extract yourself into the mire you created for yourself.

I mean, in terms of making Reb look like a total fucking asshole, why would you ever want to quit doing what you are doing?

I think Reb should take his treatise on the expansion of the perjorative "N-word" to include white people to the black community and see what kind of reaction he gets.

bigbrebbyrd is part black or has marriage relations or heavens know what next he will claim.

He condemns himself every time he does this, and he so hates that I beat him down every time he does.

Which is kind of cool for all of us to watch him melt down.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter if she's good looking or not when the media including fox gets done with her she'll be reduced to a palin level, by the way Mechelle Obama is a good looking Democratic woman.

There is nothing he can say or do now to extract himself from the mire he created for himself.

Yea, bigrebbyrd is such a moral weakling.

Christine O'Donnell Wants To Stop the Whole Country From Having Sex

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Uur58Idcw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 2010 09 23 MSNBC Scarborough Country Christine O'Donnell Stop the Whole Country From Having Sex.mpg[/ame]

Democrats are in for a big surprise when O'Donnell wins.
That's gettin' about as likely as Republicans givin'-up bondage-clubs.

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTiaVT_BViY]YouTube - The Tubes Mondo Bondage[/ame]​

I've saved Lonestar_Logic's posts for November...should be fun.
:lol:

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.thumb.png

Great idea!!!!!!

:clap2:

"As you know, Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell has come out against masturbation. Well, she is already paying a heavy price for taking this stance. In fact, today, the powerful hand lotion lobby has endorsed her opponent." –Jay Leno

"Well, you know what's interesting, O'Donnell said she dabbled in witchcraft, and her opponent, Democratic candidate Chris Coons, he had no comment. He wanted to comment, but he lost his voice, went blind and came down with boils." –Jay Leno

Forum List

Back