Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

job? I've been out swimming in my pool looking at the glorious blue color of the sky

While the rest of us work hard to pick up the slack for non-workers like you. Be proud.

Some have worked hard and saved to be in a position to not have to work. It still is one of the American dreams. Willow should feel proud.
Might want to step it down a notch......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, if I was a betting man and my choices were Willow has retired and living off her savings from years of hard work or shes just flat out unemployed, guess which one I'm taking.

republican-vs-democrat-women.jpg

That's so funny. You show these right wing loons and wackos and compare them to Academy Award winners, famous hard working respected women and brilliant politicians.

The point is Republicans stop at "skin deep". No wonder they hate education and "hard things" like "science".

While the rest of us work hard to pick up the slack for non-workers like you. Be proud.

Some have worked hard and saved to be in a position to not have to work. It still is one of the American dreams. Willow should feel proud.
Might want to step it down a notch......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, if I was a betting man and my choices were Willow has retired and living off her savings from years of hard work or shes just flat out unemployed, guess which one I'm taking.

:cuckoo: Another buffoon from the left.
Which one am I if you were taking a guess? :razz:

Now that Christine O’Donnell has won the GOP Senate primary in Delaware, Democrats will definitely retain Joe Biden’s old Senate seat. It’s not because O’Donnell is too conservative — it’s because of her numerous and serious personal issues.

(For those seeking specifics, there are plenty.

•Her lawsuit against ISI for “mental anguish” is exhibit A. It even contains an apparent lie about her seeking a Master’s Degree at Princeton.
•Exhibit B is her lies about having a college degree all these years — and no, she didn’t simply finish paying loans, as she implies. People who take student loans use them to pay their schools, and they get their degrees. She did not until 20 years later.
•Exhibit C is the fact that she has no apparent income, then she admitted to John McCormack that she has concealed income by leaving it off her financial disclosures.
•Exhibit D is the fact that she appears to be paying her personal rent with her campaign money, which is completely illegal.
•Exhibit E is the question about whether O’Donnell’s home was foreclosed. These three points suggest we have a grifter who understands conservative rhetoric.
•Exhibit F is her false claims that she “tied” or “beat” Joe Biden in two counties in 2008.
•Exhibit G is her campaign’s assertion that Scott Rasmussen is a tool of Mike Castle’s campaign.
•Exhibit H is her campaign’s deliberate stoking of rumors that Mike Castle would switch parties or has cut a deal with the Biden family to hand the seat over to Beau Biden in four years.
•Exhibit I is her former campaign staff’s video accusing Mike Castle (baselessly) of a homosexual affair, followed by O’Donnell calling him “unmanly.”
•Exhibit J is her paranoia over who’s hiding in the bushes and vandalizing her house.
•Exhibit K…well, you get the picture.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Democrats will keep Delaware seat, but look at the bright side | Washington Examiner

Your post constitutes Exhibit 1 that you liberal Democratics will say anything in a moment of desperation.

How many of those "Exhibits" you just threw out there have you verified as being truthful, accurate or even reasonably based?

Well Golly Gee. LMAO

I seem to remember Ol'Teddy Kennedy was involved with a nasty death and OL'Boy Byrd was a member of the KKK.

That didn't seem to bother any of the Dems out there. They thought these two were so great that they had their cushy seats for decades.

I don't think O'Donnell has done anything to compare with those two winners. LOL

Now that Christine O’Donnell has won the GOP Senate primary in Delaware, Democrats will definitely retain Joe Biden’s old Senate seat. It’s not because O’Donnell is too conservative — it’s because of her numerous and serious personal issues.

(For those seeking specifics, there are plenty.

•Her lawsuit against ISI for “mental anguish” is exhibit A. It even contains an apparent lie about her seeking a Master’s Degree at Princeton.
•Exhibit B is her lies about having a college degree all these years — and no, she didn’t simply finish paying loans, as she implies. People who take student loans use them to pay their schools, and they get their degrees. She did not until 20 years later.
•Exhibit C is the fact that she has no apparent income, then she admitted to John McCormack that she has concealed income by leaving it off her financial disclosures.
•Exhibit D is the fact that she appears to be paying her personal rent with her campaign money, which is completely illegal.
•Exhibit E is the question about whether O’Donnell’s home was foreclosed. These three points suggest we have a grifter who understands conservative rhetoric.
•Exhibit F is her false claims that she “tied” or “beat” Joe Biden in two counties in 2008.
•Exhibit G is her campaign’s assertion that Scott Rasmussen is a tool of Mike Castle’s campaign.
•Exhibit H is her campaign’s deliberate stoking of rumors that Mike Castle would switch parties or has cut a deal with the Biden family to hand the seat over to Beau Biden in four years.
•Exhibit I is her former campaign staff’s video accusing Mike Castle (baselessly) of a homosexual affair, followed by O’Donnell calling him “unmanly.”
•Exhibit J is her paranoia over who’s hiding in the bushes and vandalizing her house.
•Exhibit K…well, you get the picture.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Democrats will keep Delaware seat, but look at the bright side | Washington Examiner

Your post constitutes Exhibit 1 that you liberal Democratics will say anything in a moment of desperation.

How many of those "Exhibits" you just threw out there have you verified as being truthful, accurate or even reasonably based?

Well Golly Gee. LMAO

I seem to remember Ol'Teddy Kennedy was involved with a nasty death and OL'Boy Byrd was a member of the KKK.

That didn't seem to bother any of the Dems out there. They thought these two were so great that they had their cushy seats for decades.

I don't think O'Donnell has done anything to compare with those two winners. LOL

Erah erah when Teddy erah erah got back to the cah, Mary Jo and the cah were gone. So, erah erah, there's nothing to see there.

And the late conscience of the Senate, hung up his hood and publicly recanted his prior devotion to the "principles" of the KKK, so when he later used the "N" word, obviously he didn't really mean anything by it.

But Christine. OMG! She filed for protection against creditors, so she cannot possibly be suited to serve in the same Senate where Teddy glub glub Kennedy and Robert sheets Byrd served!

I think the most attractive part of her is that she has not been in office for 40 years!

....Which is very-similar to her job-history; she HAS none!!
388.gif

Much like some people attempt to be full-time students....her entire-career has been as a full-time-campaigner!

Expecting this Bubblehead to come-up with real-solutions, for the real-World, would be like expecting "Crazy" Sarah to instruct everyone (else) on fiscal-re$pon$ibility!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OykuTrCGEhE]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell On Politically Incorrect - Part One[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfJ--cUmN18]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell On Politically Incorrect - Part Two[/ame]

I commend anyone who's intelligent enough, if only momentarily,

to agree with me.

Whereas actually intelligent people ridicule the ignorant stupid schmucks or agree with the imbecility you spew. Justifiably.

By the way, Karl was merely my boss. :cool:

But even the boss can be wrong now and again.

He was your 'boss'? Spare us the gay sado-masochistic street slang.
Whew......do ya' think Jeff & Liability KNEW about each-other??? :eek:

Yet, another good looking Conservative...

Can someone show me an attractive Democratic that is in office?

Christine O'Donnell for U.S. Senate — Fighting For The First State

Its interesting, the more prettier the Tea Bastard women are the most most clueless, dumbest, ill prepared and least qualified candidates. You shitheads actually believe that the looks of females Tea Bastard candidates will make a better government.

O'Donnell isn't pretty away, the miracles that make up do.

Forum List

Back