Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

7 word sentence, 4 words are spelled incorrectly. You'd think someone with no job would have more time in the day to at least spell check.

job? I've been out swimming in my pool looking at the glorious blue color of the sky

While the rest of us work hard to pick up the slack for non-workers like you. Be proud.

Some have worked hard and saved to be in a position to not have to work. It still is one of the American dreams. Willow should feel proud.
Might want to step it down a notch......:eusa_whistle:

Now that Christine O’Donnell has won the GOP Senate primary in Delaware, Democrats will definitely retain Joe Biden’s old Senate seat. It’s not because O’Donnell is too conservative — it’s because of her numerous and serious personal issues.

(For those seeking specifics, there are plenty.

•Her lawsuit against ISI for “mental anguish” is exhibit A. It even contains an apparent lie about her seeking a Master’s Degree at Princeton.
•Exhibit B is her lies about having a college degree all these years — and no, she didn’t simply finish paying loans, as she implies. People who take student loans use them to pay their schools, and they get their degrees. She did not until 20 years later.
•Exhibit C is the fact that she has no apparent income, then she admitted to John McCormack that she has concealed income by leaving it off her financial disclosures.
•Exhibit D is the fact that she appears to be paying her personal rent with her campaign money, which is completely illegal.
•Exhibit E is the question about whether O’Donnell’s home was foreclosed. These three points suggest we have a grifter who understands conservative rhetoric.
•Exhibit F is her false claims that she “tied” or “beat” Joe Biden in two counties in 2008.
•Exhibit G is her campaign’s assertion that Scott Rasmussen is a tool of Mike Castle’s campaign.
•Exhibit H is her campaign’s deliberate stoking of rumors that Mike Castle would switch parties or has cut a deal with the Biden family to hand the seat over to Beau Biden in four years.
•Exhibit I is her former campaign staff’s video accusing Mike Castle (baselessly) of a homosexual affair, followed by O’Donnell calling him “unmanly.”
•Exhibit J is her paranoia over who’s hiding in the bushes and vandalizing her house.
•Exhibit K…well, you get the picture.

Read more at the Washington Examiner:

Your post constitutes Exhibit 1 that you liberal Democratics will say anything in a moment of desperation.

How many of those "Exhibits" you just threw out there have you verified as being truthful, accurate or even reasonably based?

Karl Rove made some of the same points last night on Hannity....Yanno, Karl Rove the LIBERAL :lol:

I believe this IS showing that the Tea Party movement is a lot stronger than both democrats and republicans would like to believe. That's the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

the extremes always prevail during the primaries because they're the ones who go out to vote.

same extremist loons as before.

the only difference is the tea party loony candidates won't move center for the general election. And that means, in most circumstances, like in NY-23 or PA-12 and now even in previously sure repub winners like NV and Del senate, the R's are going to have problems.

RINOs Specter, Murkowski and now Castle are gone... Looks like you can add Crist to the list too...lol (I see you stopped saying Crist was a definite winnere there.... Hmmm....)

The thing is, conservatives told y'all we were going to do this... Most of us never believed the Senate was in play anyway, and even a 1 seat lead won't "control" it, so... Having control of the House is still good for gridlock... Anything on the Senate side was just gravy...
So, we're lookin' at another-two-years o' Republican-congressmen/women....drawing-a-check for saying "NO!" :confused:

Yet, another good looking Conservative...

Can someone show me an attractive Democratic that is in office?

Christine O'Donnell for U.S. Senate — Fighting For The First State

She is *good* looking, from that main picture but that's not any reason to vote for someone so I don't understand why this thread is posted on a political boards...

My GF is Conservative and by far better looking but that does not mean I'd vote for my GF anytime soon.

Now that Christine O’Donnell has won the GOP Senate primary in Delaware, Democrats will definitely retain Joe Biden’s old Senate seat. It’s not because O’Donnell is too conservative — it’s because of her numerous and serious personal issues.

•Her lawsuit against ISI for “mental anguish” is exhibit A. It even contains an apparent lie about her seeking a Master’s Degree at Princeton.
•Exhibit B is her lies about having a college degree all these years — and no, she didn’t simply finish paying loans, as she implies. People who take student loans use them to pay their schools, and they get their degrees. She did not until 20 years later.
•Exhibit C is the fact that she has no apparent income, then she admitted to John McCormack that she has concealed income by leaving it off her financial disclosures.
•Exhibit D is the fact that she appears to be paying her personal rent with her campaign money, which is completely illegal.
•Exhibit E is the question about whether O’Donnell’s home was foreclosed. These three points suggest we have a grifter who understands conservative rhetoric.
•Exhibit F is her false claims that she “tied” or “beat” Joe Biden in two counties in 2008.
•Exhibit G is her campaign’s assertion that Scott Rasmussen is a tool of Mike Castle’s campaign.
•Exhibit H is her campaign’s deliberate stoking of rumors that Mike Castle would switch parties or has cut a deal with the Biden family to hand the seat over to Beau Biden in four years.
•Exhibit I is her former campaign staff’s video accusing Mike Castle (baselessly) of a homosexual affair, followed by O’Donnell calling him “unmanly.”
•Exhibit J is her paranoia over who’s hiding in the bushes and vandalizing her house.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Democrats will keep Delaware seat, but look at the bright side | Washington Examiner

Nice, It didn't take long to find a post dumber than the Thread Topic.
And with that, I’m outs this thread yo~

You guys are freaking out. This is awesome. You had your little romp, and your guys went so far off the deep end you're ensured to not get a majority for decades.

WHAT??? A vote for Obama actually didn't mean we could turn the country into Cuba?

You could fuck up a wet dream.

I would have asked "well, WHICH fucking moron ARE you, then?" But I have been advised that you outed yourself as Stush from the old Hannity Board.

This proves that you are just a stupid douche bag after all.

And now that you have tipped your hand, ass-munch, I guess I am obliged to confirm one thing you said. Yes. When you periodically violated the terms of service by coming back under new user-names as a "retread," as other people did, I did from time to time take minor pleasure in exposing your deceit.

You were a sub-standad liberoidal scum-sucker then and it looks like you haven't changed at all. Dickless, may I call you Stushie? You are still just a poor joke. :lol:

You've exposed nothing other than you're dumber than a doorknob, twinkle toes. It must suck to be on this board, without your buddy Kington to bail your pathetic little ass out.

when you teabag do ya dip em once? twice? or thrice? we needs us some demonstration.

You'll never know, since most guys make you put a bag over your head. The smart ones put a bag over their own, in case yours falls off.

Yet, another good looking Conservative...

Can someone show me an attractive Democratic that is in office?

Christine O'Donnell for U.S. Senate — Fighting For The First State

barack-obama-gq2.jpg

All I say is another attractive Conservative and all of a sudden I voting for her because of the way she looks.... Her values have nothing to do with it... This coming from a group of people who vote for someone because they speak intelligently, forget what they believe.... LOL

I guess I have my answer as to where are the attractive Democrats.... There are none... Thank you for failing to answer my question! Typical libs....

Maybe your question was stupid and that's why nobody answered. Or maybe it was understood that you were being a smart ass, so you were ignored. Typical con.

You just don't see it. That's how people are on the extreme right. They don't acknowledge things they don't like.

No. We just don't acknowledge things that have no basis in facts.

There is a difference.

Yes, there is a difference. But that never concerns you right wingers. I said that you ignore what you don't like. And you do. Especially facts that you don't like. All the time. Have you yet commented about all of the negative FACTS involving CO??? No. At least two people have posted them. So now you're going to say they aren't true and that's why you're ignoring them??? That figures.

You've exposed nothing other than you're dumber than a doorknob, twinkle toes. It must suck to be on this board, without your buddy Kington to bail your pathetic little ass out.

when you teabag do ya dip em once? twice? or thrice? we needs us some demonstration.

You'll never know, since most guys make you put a bag over your head. The smart ones put a bag over their own, in case yours falls off.

tsk tsk tk little teabagger, there is no shame in teabagging.:lol::lol:

Read more at the Washington Examiner:

Your post constitutes Exhibit 1 that you liberal Democratics will say anything in a moment of desperation.

How many of those "Exhibits" you just threw out there have you verified as being truthful, accurate or even reasonably based?

Karl Rove made some of the same points last night on Hannity....Yanno, Karl Rove the LIBERAL :lol:

Rove finally got frog marched...

...by the teabaggers!!!

OFF with his head!!!! lolol

Forum List

Back