Anheuser Busch CEO Resigns As Bud Light Sales Plummet To Record Low

Hoping the news is true and , if so , the US records its first war win since WW2 .
Ironic that your "enemy " is broadly the LGBQT community when you are so desperate for them to be part of your armed forces .
Good luck with that innovative frippery .

Bud Light- formerly the golden-shower-in-a-can now takes on a new role of letting men without dicks pop something other than yogurt on their recipient's back.

Woke is broke eh?

The shakeup at Anheuser Busch continues in the wake of what may have been the dumbest thing a company could ever conceivably do. CEO Augustus Anheuser III left the corporate headquarters in shame after tendering his resignation.
“The whole thing is ultimately my fault,” said Anheuser, “I should have never approved that campaign.”
The company also fired the entire marketing department responsible for the whole mess. Vice President and Interim CEO Joe Barron says they have a long way to go to regain the public’s trust.
“We’ll have to be vigilant and make sure our advertising is acceptable for all. The cancel culture left is always looking for a reason to take a brand out, so catering to them didn’t make a lot of sense.”
The company is also in talks with Nike, Yeti, Coca-Cola, and Disney to find out how they recovered from the devastating boycotts of patriotic Americans. “I plan to join the group therapy sessions on Tuesdays,” said Barron.
Anheuser Busch will likely lose tens of millions this quarter and there’s a chance they’ll stop producing Bud Light altogether if things get any worse.
“Travis Tritt called for our demise,” said Barron, “there are powerful voices at play. Between him and Kid Rock who knows if we’ll survive at all.”

Let’s hope not, patriots. Go woke go broke. God Bless America.

"Patriots" drink that piss, I guess....

Nope.
Bud is pisswater which I'm sure you're familiar with.

To me beer is situational. Bad beer can have it's place, unlike bad wine which never has it's place.

When I go camping I do bring some nice micro-brews, but I also bring a 30 pack of Busch for beer pong, and to drink when playing Cornhole or Can Jam (we enforce the "one hand holds a beer" rule for both games).

To me beer is situational. Bad beer can have it's place, unlike bad wine which never has it's place.

When I go camping I do bring some nice micro-brews, but I also bring a 30 pack of Busch for beer pong, and to drink when playing Cornhole or Can Jam (we enforce the "one hand holds a beer" rule for both games).

The heavy beers are for the end of the day and it cools off.
No way would I bring a 12 back of heavy beer on the boat when fishing,i'd be chumming the water in short order.

Woke is broke eh?

The shakeup at Anheuser Busch continues in the wake of what may have been the dumbest thing a company could ever conceivably do. CEO Augustus Anheuser III left the corporate headquarters in shame after tendering his resignation.
“The whole thing is ultimately my fault,” said Anheuser, “I should have never approved that campaign.”
The company also fired the entire marketing department responsible for the whole mess. Vice President and Interim CEO Joe Barron says they have a long way to go to regain the public’s trust.
“We’ll have to be vigilant and make sure our advertising is acceptable for all. The cancel culture left is always looking for a reason to take a brand out, so catering to them didn’t make a lot of sense.”
The company is also in talks with Nike, Yeti, Coca-Cola, and Disney to find out how they recovered from the devastating boycotts of patriotic Americans. “I plan to join the group therapy sessions on Tuesdays,” said Barron.
Anheuser Busch will likely lose tens of millions this quarter and there’s a chance they’ll stop producing Bud Light altogether if things get any worse.
“Travis Tritt called for our demise,” said Barron, “there are powerful voices at play. Between him and Kid Rock who knows if we’ll survive at all.”

Complete horseshit -

Woke is broke eh?

Well done satire and apparently convincing enough that a lot of MSM sources feel the need to rebut it. :)

The OP is almost as entertaining as the Babylon Bee :) (It should be noted however that the absurdity that the situations exist at all gives a lot of ammo for satire.)

Forum List

Back