Bud Light Alternative Beer Company Hits 'Record' Sales On Can Featuring Trump

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

QUOTE:
A beer brand that was founded as a “woke-free” alternative to Bud Light raked in half a million dollars in just 12 hours after releasing a special edition can featuring the historic mugshot of former President Donald Trump.

OP COMMENT: Real American choose a can of beer with a real man on it, not some sick degenerate tranny freak

• Banned
rach.gif

Hilarious .
Smart somebody gambles big and wins big .
Though some would say it was always going to be a certainty .

QUOTE:
A beer brand that was founded as a “woke-free” alternative to Bud Light raked in half a million dollars in just 12 hours after releasing a special edition can featuring the historic mugshot of former President Donald Trump.

OP COMMENT: Real American choose a can of beer with a real man on it, not some sick degenerate tranny freak

Democrats have shot themselves in the foot so many times that they have no toes left.

QUOTE:

if i wanted a metrosexual on my beer can id drink, well, nothing. i'd be dead. this guy claims to have never drunk a beer while hanging in stdio 54 with andy warhol's "gurls" for years, and now he is a "real man?"

• Banned
if i wanted a metrosexual on my beer can id drink, well, nothing. i'd be dead. this guy claims to have never drunk a beer while hanging in stdio 54 with andy warhol's "gurls" for years, and now he is a "real man?"
Smoke dope much?

Forum List

Back