Anheuser Busch stock downgraded over Bud Light Crisis...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
The Left and their compatriots in the Legacy media have manically attempted to downplay the effects of the mainstream boycott of Bud Light, Anheuser Busch and it's parent corporate beverage giant InBev...

But eventually the truth comes out ...

Get Woke, lose Billions in revenue, lose 20 years of market gains, lose your status, and have your stock downgraded...

The Left and their compatriots in the Legacy media have manically attempted to downplay the effects of the mainstream boycott of Bud Light, Anheuser Busch and it's parent corporate beverage giant InBev...

Get Woke, lose Billions in revenue, lose 20 years of market gains, lose your status, and have your stock downgraded...
Awesome. Keep it going, folks. We win again!!

Now let's teach FAUX a lesson. Mark Dice suggests (for this one time only) turning on CNN tonight to watch Trump's town hall event. It comes on at the same time Tucker used to come on. Time to teach FAUX not to mess around with their supporters.

Now let's teach FAUX a lesson. Mark Dice suggests (for this one time only) turning on CNN tonight to watch Trump's town hall event. It comes on at the same time Tucker used to come on. Time to teach FAUX not to mess around with their supporters.
:auiqs.jpg:
Depriving yourself of a beer you like to drink because someone else drinks it is not winning.

You do know that this hurts the Republicans way more than the right don’t you?

The company and employees give to Republicans overwhelmingly. They are ranked 219 out of more than 30,000.

Now how smart is it to declare war on the people to help fund your campaigns? How smart is it to bite the hand that feeds you?

The employees who donate to Republicans. When they lose their jobs. Who do you think they’ll blame? The Woke? The Left? Or the Right they have been supporting?

Alienating voters and cutting down on campaign contributions. A real win win for the Left.

The tide is turning.

You do know that this hurts the Republicans way more than the right don’t you?

The company and employees give to Republicans overwhelmingly. They are ranked 219 out of more than 30,000.

Now how smart is it to declare war on the people to help fund your campaigns? How smart is it to bite the hand that feeds you?

The employees who donate to Republicans. When they lose their jobs. Who do you think they’ll blame? The Woke? The Left? Or the Right they have been supporting?

Alienating voters and cutting down on campaign contributions. A real win win for the Left.
Hurts the left, hurts the right is meaningless.

Sending the "get woke, go broke" message loud and clear will do far more good than perhaps losing some support.

Thousands of businesses have sat up and taken notice...and are busily changing their marketing plans as we speak.

You know it and I know it. This is a big win for the Right in the culture war.

I'm off Fox News and have been for a long time.

But I will be watching (or more likely listening) to Tucker's show on Twitter.

I'm off Fox News and have been for a long time.

But I will be watching (or more likely listening) to Tucker's show on Twitter.

Almost makes me want to sign up, but there are enough intelligent people here who will share the best of Tucker. I don't need to use twitter and also, I don't own a Holy Glowing Hand Rectangle.

Polishprince decided he no longer likes the beer because someone he never met drinks it.

You're not winning.

You guys do this every time...and you lose every time.
You sound very upset by this development.

I had no idea you were so passionate about Polishprince 's beer choices.

Or is there another reason you are manically attempting to defend a beer brand marketing to effeminate men?

Is the beer drinker in your life an effeminate man who drinks bud light?

I wonder if there will be layoffs.

Forum List

Back