Anheuser Busch stock downgraded over Bud Light Crisis...

Gee, when the NFL did outreach to LGBTQ...you lost. When Microsoft and Apple did it...you lost. When Facebook did it...you lost.

Your boycotts are as impotent as your rage there short-stack.
When the NFL and every other major sport "reached" out to the woke crowd ... I WON. I haven't seen one of their events ever since. Gave me a lot more time to get outside and hike or target shoot or fish or camp, etc.

Tell Butt Light that boycotts don't work.

Have you ever had a job?

I've changed jobs and never had to start "at the bottom".

Again ... shouldn't management at Anheuser Busch and InBev bear the brunt of the blame for layoffs?

They made the decisions that ignited the powderkeg.

Don't piss of your core customers by pandering to people who don't even like your beer.

Companies tend to have seniority. At least the ones I worked for. For example. I get Longevity pay. Additional money for working for the company for more than 15 years. I’m topped out in my pay scale. If I was to just start at the company I’d start at the bottom and work my way back up the scale. It took me ten years, about average, to top out.

We are talking about Truck Drivers. Those guys would be pissed off if a new hire was brought in at anything but the bottom. We are talking about forklift drivers. They would also be very upset if someone was brought in at the top of the scale.

The White Collar folks? Sure they’ll slot in to similar management positions. At other companies. But the blue collar folks are going to be starting over. And they are not going to thank the Right for doing it to them.

Companies tend to have seniority. At least the ones I worked for. For example. I get Longevity pay. Additional money for working for the company for more than 15 years. I’m topped out in my pay scale. If I was to just start at the company I’d start at the bottom and work my way back up the scale. It took me ten years, about average, to top out.

We are talking about Truck Drivers. Those guys would be pissed off if a new hire was brought in at anything but the bottom. We are talking about forklift drivers. They would also be very upset if someone was brought in at the top of the scale.

The White Collar folks? Sure they’ll slot in to similar management positions. At other companies. But the blue collar folks are going to be starting over. And they are not going to thank the Right for doing it to them.
I am a truck driver.

Truck drivers are paid by total years of experience...not years at a company.

And it's a seller's market right now for truck drivers and fork lift operator.

I delivered pvc pipe to a warehouse in Chesterfield last week and a 50 year old sales manager was unloading trucks because of a critically short supply of qualified forklift operators.

So let me allay your fears...those people will be fine.

You skipped comment on the truth that management decisions would be to blame for any layoffs.

If you make decisions based on possible layoffs, why are you wasting your time here instead of saving someones job at Google, Buzzfeed, Vice or facebook?

When the NFL and every other major sport "reached" out to the woke crowd ... I WON. I haven't seen one of their events ever since. Gave me a lot more time to get outside and hike or target shoot or fish or camp, etc.

Tell Butt Light that boycotts don't work.
NFL viewership is down 2.4 million viewers from the high set in 2015 of 18.1 million.

I am a truck driver.

Truck drivers are paid by total years of experience...not years at a company.

And it's a seller's market right now for truck drivers and fork lift operator.

I delivered pvc pipe to a warehouse in Chesterfield last week and a 50 year old sales manager was unloading trucks because of a critically short supply of qualified forklift operators.

So let me allay your fears...those people will be fine.

You skipped comment on the truth that management decisions would be to blame for any layoffs.

If you make decisions based on possible layoffs, why are you wasting your time here instead of saving someones job at Google, Buzzfeed, Vice or facebook?

And the manager who made the decision is already gone.

But that isn’t enough for the Right. They want to destroy the company as an example to others.

Google and the rest are not based upon idiotic boycotts.

As for me. I think it is hilarious that the Right is attacking their own supporters.

They aren’t making any headway in the Democratic areas. Their elections have not gone well. So instead of attacking and defeating their enemies the Right is turning on their supporters. This increases the chances of DNC party gains in the next election.

I’m a moderate. I don’t think it is a disaster, with a few notable exceptions based upon people, whichever party is in power.

Keep attacking your own supporters. I’m sure it will play well in the election booths in the future.

And the manager who made the decision is already gone.

But that isn’t enough for the Right. They want to destroy the company as an example to others.

Google and the rest are not based upon idiotic boycotts.

As for me. I think it is hilarious that the Right is attacking their own supporters.

They aren’t making any headway in the Democratic areas. Their elections have not gone well. So instead of attacking and defeating their enemies the Right is turning on their supporters. This increases the chances of DNC party gains in the next election.

I’m a moderate. I don’t think it is a disaster, with a few notable exceptions based upon people, whichever party is in power.

Keep attacking your own supporters. I’m sure it will play well in the election booths in the future.

Volunteer Campaigning For Far-Left Philly Mayoral Candidate Fatally Shoots Another Volunteer​

I am amazed... this boycott may be the most effective boycott in history.... the AB shelves are completely full at every store in town... two months ago it was a toss up if my store had bud light bottles because they kept selling out... now Coors is selling out first.... OUCH!!!!

NFL viewership is down 2.4 million viewers from the high set in 2015 of 18.1 million.

I was literally addicted to NFL Football and NASCAR. I watched as much of both as I possibly could. I knew who was headed towards the playoffs or who was in the top 10 points in NASCAR. I lived for sports. I can't tell you just how freeing it was when I made the conscious decision to quit all sports. I don't miss it at all.

Some may have seen this. I read it somewhere for a little levity. Anheuser Busch jokingly called Tranheuser Busch!

:auiqs.jpg:
Depriving yourself of a beer you like to drink because someone else drinks it is not winning.

The problem is there are so many choice of cheap shitty beer they do not have to deprive themselves.

One cheap shitty beer is as good as the next

The problem is there are so many choice of cheap shitty beer they do not have to deprive themselves.

One cheap shitty beer is as good as the next
Precisely....

Now if Ford came out with a transgender-friendly ad, would these same guys stop driving their Ford trucks? Doubtful. Because this issue doesn't mean that much to them to where if they had to experience any real pain, they would not do it. So it's easy to lose Bud Light...but harder if you want to stop driving the family vehicle. Also because, as I'm sure you remember, they are already boycotting GM products (yeah--right).

Also,

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GM PRODUCT
If it comes down to expediency or scruples, expediency wins every time with absolutists.

The Left and their compatriots in the Legacy media have manically attempted to downplay the effects of the mainstream boycott of Bud Light, Anheuser Busch and it's parent corporate beverage giant InBev...

But eventually the truth comes out ...

Get Woke, lose Billions in revenue, lose 20 years of market gains, lose your status, and have your stock downgraded...
I hate to burst your bubble, but for every stock that is downgraded by someone, someone else says it is on the rise. I've followed these analysts and their stock predictions for years and their accuracy is about 50%. Someone downgrading a stock is really meaningless unless that sentiment is widely shared amongst analysts.

The Left and their compatriots in the Legacy media have manically attempted to downplay the effects of the mainstream boycott of Bud Light, Anheuser Busch and it's parent corporate beverage giant InBev...

But eventually the truth comes out ...

Get Woke, lose Billions in revenue, lose 20 years of market gains, lose your status, and have your stock downgraded...

I can't criticize Anheiser Busch for working hard to get a foothold in the growing Homo Segment of the beer market.

But sacrificing their top selling brand to this trans fad is fucking absurd.

If they had hired this tranny to be a spokesperson for a previously failing brand in order to give it new life as the "Beer for Homos", the strategery they undertook would have made sense. Everyone should agree that homos should have their own beer.

Busch brought the horses back, and the flag. What they need to do is kill off Bud Lite. End the entire line. Bring it back under another name.

Forum List

Back