Anheuser Busch stock downgraded over Bud Light Crisis...

DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I notice you ignored and cut out my link. What about the proof and truth worries you so?

IMG_0545.jpeg

I guess you imagine the workers laid off and fired will be grateful to join the ranks of the unemployed. I suppose you think they will be honored to sacrifice their families and homes for the honor of the the RW war on whatever it is this week.

I don’t think so. I think they’ll be pissed off.

I notice you ignored and cut out my link. What about the proof and truth worries you so?

View attachment 784162

I guess you imagine the workers laid off and fired will be grateful to join the ranks of the unemployed. I suppose you think they will be honored to sacrifice their families and homes for the honor of the the RW war on whatever it is this week.

Yuengling, Miller and Coors will be hiring.

Is this important to you when the left boycotts a product or service....

...or do you just have to say something to offset the message the boycott is sending?
I have no problem with any legal boycott. I just remember a friend's dad worked at Budweiser in Houston.

View attachment 784162

I don't bother to read most of the leftist vermin and their "Great Wall Of Huge Text"

It usually involves time wasting bullshit.

I don't bother to read most of the leftist vermin and their "Great Wall Of Huge Text"

It usually involves time wasting bullshit.

I figured. This is why I included pictures for your short attention span. I notice you cut that out too.

Ignorant means you don’t know. What word describes when you won’t learn?

I figured. This is why I included pictures for your short attention span. I notice you cut that out too.

Ignorant means you don’t know. What word describes when you won’t learn?

You're going to have to try harder than that, loser.

Nobody's buying it.

You sound very upset by this development.

I had no idea you were so passionate about Polishprince 's beer choices.

Or is there another reason you are manically attempting to defend a beer brand marketing to effeminate men?

Is the beer drinker in your life an effeminate man who drinks bud light?
I just point out right wing hypocrisy. He's gotten very hormonal and is questioning his life choices.

Ok. So you start over again at the bottom. That sounds like fun.
Have you ever had a job?

I've changed jobs and never had to start "at the bottom".

Again ... shouldn't management at Anheuser Busch and InBev bear the brunt of the blame for layoffs?

They made the decisions that ignited the powderkeg.

Don't piss of your core customers by pandering to people who don't even like your beer.

Yuengling, Miller and Coors will be hiring.

Looks like democrats can boycott yuengling now . They hate America.

Forum List

Back