And you want $15 an hour?

When you run a company in your mind you can do that and get those results.

anigif_enhanced-26881-1401226829-11.gif

So I'm not the only one who thinks that with everything OnePercenter says...

First he says: Humans make mistakes. Then he says he pays double what his competitors pay and has zero service issues.

He lies and is caught in lots of contradictions.

He is a really dumb guy who thinks everyone else is as dumb as he is.

Yep, there are a few Walter Mittys in these forums.

KatznDogz is another one, funny as hell listening to that dumb old bird babble about the many employees she used to have back in the days as a high powered attorney, how she loved making people squirm on cross exame during trials, etc. Now she just happens to groom dogs, and demonstrate a level of naiveté that clearly contradicts her fantasy career.

Funny is these idiots think they're fooling anyone.

If he had checked before he left, the order would have been correct? Or was it wrong before he left?

Just how fucking stupid is your statement anyway?

The topic, in case you can't follow a thought process, is why should we paying people who can't get a simple order correct, more than the minimum wage when clearly, they are overpaid already.

What we're saying is that if they were paid more, they'd do a better job. You do get what you pay for. And FYI, whenever you purchase anything at a fast food joint, you should check it before you leave. Mistakes are made. Mistakes can be made in restaurants too, but you are there and they fix it while you are there.
No, not in this case. This person would be bag of hammers dumb regardless of the hourly rate. It may be prudent to check before you leave, but the fact remains, the order was wrong BEFORE he left. This is an indictment of why these people are undeserving of anything above Minimum Wage.

I suppose you've never gotten the wrong order in a restaurant, or a steak too well done or too rare?

Face it, mistakes happen. When you are getting an order to go, you should check it before you leave.

Almost always, when I fail to check my order, there is something wrong with it, and when I remember to check it, it's right. Go figure.

Last edited:
Because are no other jobs available in my city.
Lol bullshit.

Do you mean no other jobs for someone who has no ambition or determination to improve their marketability? I think so.

Sadly, there are very few jobs available with advancement opportunity anymore.

There are very few jobs available that even provide a middle class lifestyle. We've decimated our country with both outsourcing and insourcing.

An E3 Private in the Military median Salary is 18k a year, an E5 Sergent median salary is 27k
Nope. Pay charts here = 2014 Military Pay Chart

E3 with two years experience = $19,19 x 12 = $23k
E5 with four years experience = $2,555 x 12 = $30,660

As another poster pointed out these base pay rates are for people who have no dependents and have housing, food, and medical care for free. Take above E5 with 4 years and give him a wife you end up with:

Base $2,555
BAQ $1,461 (depends on location, I used Phoenix Arizona)
BAS $358

Total $4,374 x 12 = $52,488.

We've decimated our country
How can you look around you and declare this country "decimated" and expect anything you say to be taken seriously? Makes normal people who aren't drama queens speaking in hyperbole ignore the rest of what you have to say.

Why would you want to pay crap for the people that make you all of your money?

The problem is when unskilled workers make 31,200.00 a year (15.00 per hr) and the pay rises for every other worker in line to compensate for minimum wage pay hikes, everything people purchase will cost more, thus hurting the low income and fixed income people.

An E3 Private in the Military median Salary is 18k a year, an E5 Sergent median salary is 27k per year, you want a burger flipper to make 31k a year?

Military people get housing, clothing, meals, and medical.

Running the 2013 numbers I found and E3, single and living in NE GA gets 46K, 2 year experience with housing, clothing, food and medical

So burger flippers want 31k and a Private in the Army who puts his/her life on the line and possible works more than 40 hours per week gets 46K?

I would think anyone who puts their Life on the Line, Military Fireman, Police, Etc, should get a minimum of Double, probably Triple more than what a Burger Flipper gets, but that is just me....

So what happens when the 7.50 an hour crowd gets 15.00 an hour?

Does everyone else get a 7.50 and hour raise?, those that make 10.00 will make 17.50, those that make 15.00 will make 22.50?

In the end the minimum wage crowd will be in the same boat as everyone will get raises and all goods and services will cost more....

Minimum wage is not meant to be a lifelong salary, but I can name a few people that have had over a dozen jobs in less than a year, I guarantee they are not worth 5.00 an hour.

I also know 3 people that started out at minimum wage at McDonalds and Wendys, after 2-3 years all of them were promoted to managers and are now making over 40k a year, it is mainly about work ethic, have none and you may stay at 7.50 an hour for life.

But like so many things, the Politicians want to make a big deal of things so they can win some votes from ignorant people ;)

Not that I want to bust your fantasy, but min wage earners are hardly the rainmakers in any company and are generally easily replaceable. Wanna make more? Develop some SKILLS.

So what happens when the 7.50 an hour crowd gets 15.00 an hour?

Does everyone else get a 7.50 and hour raise?, those that make 10.00 will make 17.50, those that make 15.00 will make 22.50?

In the end the minimum wage crowd will be in the same boat as everyone will get raises and all goods and services will cost more....

Minimum wage is not meant to be a lifelong salary, but I can name a few people that have had over a dozen jobs in less than a year, I guarantee they are not worth 5.00 an hour.

I also know 3 people that started out at minimum wage at McDonalds and Wendys, after 2-3 years all of them were promoted to managers and are now making over 40k a year, it is mainly about work ethic, have none and you may stay at 7.50 an hour for life.

But like so many things, the Politicians want to make a big deal of things so they can win some votes from ignorant people ;)

The problem is when unskilled workers make 31,200.00 a year (15.00 per hr) and the pay rises for every other worker in line to compensate for minimum wage pay hikes, everything people purchase will cost more, thus hurting the low income and fixed income people.

An E3 Private in the Military median Salary is 18k a year, an E5 Sergent median salary is 27k per year, you want a burger flipper to make 31k a year?

I'm all for raising the salaries of our military. What does that have to do with this?

Again, they said they don't have a small only medium and large. Did you understand? They said, not what I said, they said they have no small. Why did you not think I enquired?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Then you buy the medium, or go elsewhere.

Wow! Typical fast food employee response. I rarely go to McDonald's, it is amusing they don't have a small, only a medium and a large. Of course a racist like yourself tends to be ignorant.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Did I miss something? When was race brought into this?

I'm all for raising the salaries of our military. What does that have to do with this?

Raising the pay of service people would end the rights' love affair with the military.

Silliness, because some minimum wage people want as much money as people that protect our nation....

Military people get housing, clothing, meals, and medical.

Running the 2013 numbers I found and E3, single and living in NE GA gets 46K, 2 year experience with housing, clothing, food and medical

So burger flippers want 31k and a Private in the Army who puts his/her life on the line and possible works more than 40 hours per week gets 46K?

I would think anyone who puts their Life on the Line, Military Fireman, Police, Etc, should get a minimum of Double, probably Triple more than what a Burger Flipper gets, but that is just me....

A think a guy in a helmet defending his country should get paid more than a guy in a helmet defending a football, but you can see much influence I have with that.

Because are no other jobs available in my city.
Lol bullshit.

Do you mean no other jobs for someone who has no ambition or determination to improve their marketability? I think so.

There are very few jobs available that even provide a middle class lifestyle. We've decimated our country with both outsourcing and insourcing.

We've certainly chased away investment dollars and jobs with regressive gov't regulations and taxes and unions haven't helped but there are still plenty of advancement opportunities for those with ambition and skills.

Lol bullshit.

We've certainly chased away investment dollars and jobs with regressive gov't regulations and taxes and unions haven't helped but there are still plenty of advancement opportunities for those with ambition and skills.

Bulcrap. The bell is not as big as it once was, admit it. We have far more at either end than we have in the middle.

Lol bullshit.

What regressive regulations, exactly?

When were corporate taxes lower?

When have unions had less influence?

Three strikes.

Forum List

Back