And the bombing never stops but just continues on and on and on

Correct. There is no occupation. You're having difficulty with that for obvious reasons.

So, you are back and still bang on about "no occupation" taking place...

Thought you would have taken the 'time off' to read the links I sent you in a previous thread and get a bit educated at least!

How disappointing that you're not fulfilling your duty to the jihad.

You're imagined "occupation" is more a function of your indoctrination at the mosque than exposure to a reality based worldview.

How disappointing that you refuse to see that Israel is condemned by every nation for its continued occupation...

How many embassies are there in Jerusalem, the 'capital' of Isael again?

Oh yeah, thats right, NONE!
How disappointing that you rattle on with claims of some imagined "occupation" when the Hamas'istan terrorists have advised there is no occupation.

You goofy converts tend to latch onto slogans and spew them indiscriminately. Hoping that announcing your jooooooo hatreds will get you some Islamo street-cred at the mosque?

Are you incapable of differentiating between Gaza, WB, Golan, East Jerusalem?

Gaza is not occupied any more... Well done, see, you are getting somewhere...

Gaza is just 'controlled' by Israel... Air, land and sea...

Now all you have to do is join the rest of civilization and accept that Israel DOES occupy WB, Golan and East Jerusalem...

Go on, I know you can do it... Engage brain and accept facts, not zionist brainwashing!
So, you're too befuddled to actually understand your statements regarding "occupation" are contradicted by your own fumbling over terms and definitions.

Think of "controlled" as being a choke collar around the neck of the Islamo-beast.

That's better, right?

Why is it that you and the prayer leader at your mosque are not manning a rocket launcher in Gaza'istan?

Cowardice?

The bombing will never stop until the rocketing stops.

That's the way it is and will be. End of story.

And the rockets will never stop until the blockade is lifted. End of story.
Not at all.

Oh ok JakeStarkey I believe your word... :cuckoo:
You should, because if the Arabs were to overrun Palestine, the ME would turn into a radioactive molten parking lot.

The Palestinians will have to be dispersed into the nations of the world.

And your reply is why the Palestinians will be dispersed.

Not at all.

Oh ok JakeStarkey I believe your word... :cuckoo:
You should, because if the Arabs were to overrun Palestine, the ME would turn into a radioactive molten parking lot.

The Palestinians will have to be dispersed into the nations of the world.

And your reply is why the Palestinians will be dispersed.

And your reply?

"the ME would turn into a radioactive molten parking lot"

Where will the Jews disperse to?

Excellent point, Billo. The Arabs certainly don't keep agreements.

Jews will live and die, if necessary, as a nation in Israel.

If they die, the near ME (all of it) will die with them.

The Hamas charter is expressly a statement of waging war.

Islamic terrorism results in dead Islamics.
Do you still follow agreements you made 40 years ago?

And the Death Cult Charter is in practice and spirit and burns bright in the vacant minds of your Death Cult heroes, at least until they're persuaded otherwise with a bit of Hellfire Missile persuasion.

Firstly the building had been weakened and was no longer safe, proven when it collapsed. No outside influence on it at all, take it from a steel maker that knows the failure point of steel girders under load. The US code calls for 20% margin on the steel skeleton which is easily broken by a fire concentrated in one area.

Do we have detectors that can highlight plastic knives now, how do they work when plastic is transparent to x rays and metal detectors. You really have some stupid ideas and let your NAZI RACIST JEW HATRED cloud your thinking.

Nice chart did you make it yourself, as you did not give a source. Is this because it is an islamonazi produced chart ?

Did it take much time to DRAW this bs?

Here's a chart I've prepared ESPECIALLY for your, it shows the level of your stupidity during the 5 days of the working week, enjoy:

tumblr_static_fuck_you.jpg
Do you have any evidence to indicate its BS?

Or are bullshit innuendo's and conjecture as far as you go?

Yes you gave no source, so it must be bullshit

Did it take much time to DRAW this bs?

Here's a chart I've prepared ESPECIALLY for your, it shows the level of your stupidity during the 5 days of the working week, enjoy:

tumblr_static_fuck_you.jpg
Do you have any evidence to indicate its BS?

Or are bullshit innuendo's and conjecture as far as you go?

Yes you gave no source, so it must be bullshit
You'd know all about Bulldust

Well I read enough of yours so I must be a world authority

Forum List

Back