And the bombing never stops but just continues on and on and on

So funny. The Pali's attack Israel, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Heh Heh. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Pals did not attack Israel, you have it backwards, its called Zionist mentality of which I don't buy.

Pals did not attack Israel

Who did it? Arabs? Muslims?

I am aware of the firecrackers Gaza have, which never do any damage and can barely make out of Gaza, Israel builds more settlements, Fatah and Hamas announces a union, Israel is maddened, Israel now has new defense minister who needs to show off, 3 teen boys get adducted, Israel advances troops searching and ransacking Gaza stealing money and jewelry, and the Protective Edge starts

Stealing money and jewelry??? balestinian cheap lies never stop to amaze me. From the beginning of their so-called nationality this is the only thing this 'nation' excels in.

So funny. The Pali's attack Israel, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Heh Heh. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Pals did not attack Israel, you have it backwards, its called Zionist mentality of which I don't buy.

Pals did not attack Israel

Who did it? Arabs? Muslims?

I am aware of the firecrackers Gaza have, which never do any damage and can barely make out of Gaza, Israel builds more settlements, Fatah and Hamas announces a union, Israel is maddened, Israel now has new defense minister who needs to show off, 3 teen boys get adducted, Israel advances troops searching and ransacking Gaza stealing money and jewelry, and the Protective Edge starts

Stealing money and jewelry??? balestinian cheap lies never stop to amaze me. From the beginning of their so-called nationality this is the only thing this 'nation' excels in.
They are good at murder and kidnappings too. Don't forget that.

Doesn't Israel count the bombs thrown into Gaza or do they just blast the you know what out of it, and not care if or doesn't even know what they are bombing, as long as they hit in Gaza , I read of these all the time,
"unexploded ordnance", Does Israel just leave them there are purpose? Does Israel plant these "unexploded bombs only to push a switch to set them off later? I mean for Israelites being so "smart" you'd think if one of their duds did not go off they would be able to give a warning of where the unexploded bomb is?

Well 4 more dead, and dozens injured, due to Israel's ignorance or planned action.

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Aug. 6, 2015 11:49 A.M. (Updated: Aug. 6, 2015 4:15 P.M.)

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing rubble from a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said four bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=766893

You know I have no connection to the Palestinians, and I'm not a fan of their Muslim rules, but

the Israel government is just the worst type of people as far as I'm concerned, they have so little disregard for the life of others, it makes me sick.

So someone in a missile-factory pushes the blue button instead of the red one, and they blame Israel?

Isn't that convenient.

Doesn't Israel count the bombs thrown into Gaza or do they just blast the you know what out of it, and not care if or doesn't even know what they are bombing, as long as they hit in Gaza , I read of these all the time,
"unexploded ordnance", Does Israel just leave them there are purpose? Does Israel plant these "unexploded bombs only to push a switch to set them off later? I mean for Israelites being so "smart" you'd think if one of their duds did not go off they would be able to give a warning of where the unexploded bomb is?

Well 4 more dead, and dozens injured, due to Israel's ignorance or planned action.

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing rubble from a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said four bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

You know I have no connection to the Palestinians, and I'm not a fan of their Muslim rules, but

the Israel government is just the worst type of people as far as I'm concerned, they have so little disregard for the life of others, it makes me sick.

So someone in a missile-factory pushes the blue button instead of the red one, and they blame Israel?

Isn't that convenient.

Obviously Israel pushes the bomb button a whole lot. They need to keep track of their bombs that do not go off and at the end of the slaughter go in and dismantle them. Then again its not like a war is it, its more like playtime or something. I guess those Iron Domes do not work.

Isn't that convenient.

Obviously Israel pushes the bomb button a whole lot. They need to keep track of their bombs that do not go off and at the end of the slaughter go in and dismantle them. Then again its not like a war is it, its more like playtime or something. I guess those Iron Domes do not work.

You forget that hamas start the exchanges of fire so they should be the ones going in and dismantling the ones that don't go off. But how many UXB's are actually hamas rockets and mortars that fell on gaza ?

Isn't that convenient.

They need to keep track of their bombs that do not go off and at the end of the slaughter go in and dismantle them.

They should use Hamas leaders with sledgehammers to dismantle them.

Isn't that convenient.

PLAYTIME? Have You lost the last drop of humanity?
Those soldiers live with life long traumas, physical traumas...

If You really think that the average 18 year old boys choose this-to experience death and killing...You know nothing about human experience.

Isn't that convenient.

You forget that hamas start the exchanges of fire so they should be the ones going in and dismantling the ones that don't go off. But how many UXB's are actually hamas rockets and mortars that fell on gaza ?

I agree Hamas should be doing it as well. Its a terrible danger.

Isn't that convenient.

If You really think that the average 18 year old boys choose this-to experience death and killing...You know nothing about human experience.

Israel has the draft. I bet some of the IDF love it, but most don't, but they have to put their time in, the Israel Gov is the one who is playing games and Hamas and Fatah is about as useful in protecting the W. Bank as moles.

I don't at all understand the point of your post. Are you saying the Israelis erred in retaliating for attacks originating in Gaza?

Do you really think Gaza started Protective Edge, Israel did. I'm saying on purpose Israel shoots as many bombs as possible in their "so called battles" to make sure some keep on doing the damage long after the "so called battle", I mean how many rockets does Israel need to blast into Gaza!!

June 2014 hamas murdered 3 Israeli boys and fires illegal weapons at Israel starting the war. It was Israel that retaliated to hamas warmongering and fired back killing over 2000 Palestinians in the process. The US history books tell this same story.

that is too bad, I'm sure the history books are full of wrong info. Just like our history books were.

Isn't that convenient.

They need to keep track of their bombs that do not go off and at the end of the slaughter go in and dismantle them.

They should use Hamas leaders with sledgehammers to dismantle them.
It would be very effective means of clearing bombs. Quick too. I'm all for it, dispite the noise

Isn't that convenient.

Israel has the draft. I bet some of the IDF love it, but most don't, but they have to put their time in, the Israel Gov is the one who is playing games and Hamas and Fatah is about as useful in protecting the W. Bank as moles.

When did ever Hamas and Fatah protect anyone???
here You can see the opposite:
Palestinians inflict TERROR on themselves US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Isn't that convenient.

Palestinians inflict TERROR on themselves US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

She thinks the WTC towers fell because the Israelis used a nuke on them.
She's 12 kinds of crazy.

Isn't that convenient.

She's 12 kinds of crazy.

And you think Bin Landen did, did you not see the way building 7 came down? Really no plane hit it. Now you have to tell me about the crap security Israel had at the airport and then tell me when the war on terror kicked off.

This is not interesting to me, I have been watching it for years, and its getting old, and its time Israel gives it a rest. So tired of Israel and their problems.

Isn't that convenient.

She's 12 kinds of crazy.

And you think Bin Landen did, did you not see the way building 7 came down? Really no plane hit it. Now you have to tell me about the crap security Israel had at the airport and then tell me when the war on terror kicked off.

Go to conspiracy theories with this...I've researched this topic for 5-6 years, and I can surely say that this "Truth movement" was a huge masterful psy-op...and probably by Islamists (with help of Russians) themselves to blame again the joooooz for what they did themselves... and who could easily arrange a perfect demolition having the knowledge beforehand.

She's 12 kinds of crazy.

did you not see the way building 7 came down?

Building 7 was nuked?

Now you have to tell me about the crap security Israel had at the airport

Israeli security? Where?

and then tell me when the war on terror kicked off.

Civilization has been at war with Islam since the beginning.

You forget that hamas start the exchanges of fire...
Wrong! As you can see from the following graph, it is Israel that starts all the shit.

Did it take much time to DRAW this bs?

Here's a chart I've prepared ESPECIALLY for your, it shows the level of your stupidity during the 5 days of the working week, enjoy:

tumblr_static_fuck_you.jpg

Last edited:
You forget that hamas start the exchanges of fire...
Wrong! As you can see from the following graph, it is Israel that starts all the shit.

That's a lovely waste of bandwidth which means nothing. Jihad attacks from the various Islamic terrorist cults occupying Gaza will result in retaliation from Israel. It's a planned strategy on the part of the Islamo-cowards who use civilian neighboorhoods as places to wage acts of war.

The Islamo-cults get a lot of mileage out of creating the circumstances that result in civilian deaths from Israeli retaliation and they can count on the insensate Jooooooo haters to sprout the Islamo-party line about the..... wait for it...... here it comes..... "the poor, oppressed Balestinians."

Forum List

Back