And the bombing never stops but just continues on and on and on

Doesn't Israel count the bombs thrown into Gaza or do they just blast the you know what out of it, and not care if or doesn't even know what they are bombing, as long as they hit in Gaza , I read of these all the time,
"unexploded ordnance", Does Israel just leave them there are purpose? Does Israel plant these "unexploded bombs only to push a switch to set them off later? I mean for Israelites being so "smart" you'd think if one of their duds did not go off they would be able to give a warning of where the unexploded bomb is?

Well 4 more dead, and dozens injured, due to Israel's ignorance or planned action.

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Aug. 6, 2015 11:49 A.M. (Updated: Aug. 6, 2015 4:15 P.M.)

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing rubble from a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said four bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=766893

Ever thought that the Palestinians are to blame for inciting the Israeli's to return fire, and that it could just as easily be hamas unexploded ordnance to blame. Your fellow muslims seem to have a habit of quoting exactly how many missiles are fired at gaza and the damage they cause, yet don't know how many rockets hamas allows to be fired at Israel. Stop the rockets, mortars and murders and Israel wont need to respond and kill Palestinians, it is that easy.

Ever thought that the right in Israel and the right in Palestine (Hamas) both benefit from inciting the other?

Doesn't Israel count the bombs thrown into Gaza or do they just blast the you know what out of it, and not care if or doesn't even know what they are bombing, as long as they hit in Gaza , I read of these all the time,
"unexploded ordnance", Does Israel just leave them there are purpose? Does Israel plant these "unexploded bombs only to push a switch to set them off later? I mean for Israelites being so "smart" you'd think if one of their duds did not go off they would be able to give a warning of where the unexploded bomb is?

Well 4 more dead, and dozens injured, due to Israel's ignorance or planned action.

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Aug. 6, 2015 11:49 A.M. (Updated: Aug. 6, 2015 4:15 P.M.)

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing rubble from a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said four bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=766893

Ever thought that the Palestinians are to blame for inciting the Israeli's to return fire, and that it could just as easily be hamas unexploded ordnance to blame. Your fellow muslims seem to have a habit of quoting exactly how many missiles are fired at gaza and the damage they cause, yet don't know how many rockets hamas allows to be fired at Israel. Stop the rockets, mortars and murders and Israel wont need to respond and kill Palestinians, it is that easy.

Ever thought that the right in Israel and the right in Palestine (Hamas) both benefit from inciting the other?

You mean like "an enemy of convenience" (I think you are probably right)

Israel is watching the Iranization taking place about 10 kilometers from its border with great concern. Iran is in fact taking the place of the enemy from Damascus, which has been Israel's "most convenient" enemy for four decades.

Israel Ziv

Published:

Syria s Iranization becoming real strategic threat for Israel - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

Which is majorly ironic. They went into Iraq in 2003 based on WMDs and the threat to Israel of a country close by. They did so, supposedly, to secure the stability of Israel. Now they have allowed Iran to have far more power in the region. Saddam was a counterweight to Iranian power.

Funny how people don't think about things BEFORE they go and do them.

Did it take much time to DRAW this bs?

Here's a chart I've prepared ESPECIALLY for your, it shows the level of your stupidity during the 5 days of the working week, enjoy:

tumblr_static_fuck_you.jpg
Do you have any evidence to indicate its BS?

Or are bullshit innuendo's and conjecture as far as you go?

Did it take much time to DRAW this bs?

Here's a chart I've prepared ESPECIALLY for your, it shows the level of your stupidity during the 5 days of the working week, enjoy:

tumblr_static_fuck_you.jpg
Do you have any evidence to indicate its BS?

Or are bullshit innuendo's and conjecture as far as you go?

Sorry, Loinboy. Your cutting and pasting of unattributed, unsourced pictures is hardly worth anyone's time or consideration, typical for your pointless babble.

Sorry, Loinboy. Your cutting and pasting of unattributed, unsourced pictures is hardly worth anyone's time or consideration, typical for your pointless babble.
I already provided the links and the sources, whore.

Now go fuck yourself.
Your post I linked to included no source.

I can't be held responsible for your incompetence.

Stop the rocket attacks and the bombings will cease immediately.

And the bombing never stops but just continues on and on and on
End the occupation and the rockets will stop.
Now for some more recent data, we can see that your Islamic terrorist heroes are still implementing the express intent of their fascist charter.

Chart Timeline of Attacks in Israel and Gaza Statista

Note the number of dead Palis. As noted, Islamic terrorism has consequences.

Forum List

Back