And the bombing never stops but just continues on and on and on

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Doesn't Israel count the bombs thrown into Gaza or do they just blast the you know what out of it, and not care if or doesn't even know what they are bombing, as long as they hit in Gaza , I read of these all the time,
"unexploded ordnance", Does Israel just leave them there are purpose? Does Israel plant these "unexploded bombs only to push a switch to set them off later? I mean for Israelites being so "smart" you'd think if one of their duds did not go off they would be able to give a warning of where the unexploded bomb is?

Well 4 more dead, and dozens injured, due to Israel's ignorance or planned action.

4 killed, dozens injured as Israeli ordnance explodes in Gaza

Aug. 6, 2015 11:49 A.M. (Updated: Aug. 6, 2015 4:15 P.M.)

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing rubble from a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said four bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=766893

You know I have no connection to the Palestinians, and I'm not a fan of their Muslim rules, but

the Israel government is just the worst type of people as far as I'm concerned, they have so little disregard for the life of others, it makes me sick.

Last edited:
Doesn't Israel count the bombs thrown into Gaza or do they just blast the you know what out of it, and not care if or doesn't even know what they are bombing, as long as they hit in Gaza , I read of these all the time,
"unexploded ordnance", Does Israel just leave them there are purpose? Does Israel plant these "unexploded bombs only to push a switch to set them off later? I mean for Israelites being so "smart" you'd think if one of their duds did not go off they would be able to give a warning of where the unexploded bomb is?

Well 4 more dead, and dozens injured, due to Israel's ignorance or planned action.

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least four Palestinians were killed on Thursday and over 30 injured when an unexploded ordnance from last summer's Israeli military offensive went off while clearing rubble from a destroyed house in the southern Gaza Strip, medics said.

Palestinian medical sources at the Abu Yousif al-Najjar hospital in Rafah said four bodies and multiple wounded Palestinians arrived at the emergency room.

Over 7,000 unexploded ordnance were left throughout the Gaza Strip following last summer's war between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, according to officials of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Palestinian territories (OCHA).

Even before the most frequent Israeli assault, unexploded ordnance from the 2008-9 and 2012 offensives was a major threat to Gazans.

A 2012 report published by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said that 111 civilians, 64 of whom were children, were casualties to unexploded ordnance between 2009 and 2012, reaching an average of four every month in 2012.

Ever thought that the Palestinians are to blame for inciting the Israeli's to return fire, and that it could just as easily be hamas unexploded ordnance to blame. Your fellow muslims seem to have a habit of quoting exactly how many missiles are fired at gaza and the damage they cause, yet don't know how many rockets hamas allows to be fired at Israel. Stop the rockets, mortars and murders and Israel wont need to respond and kill Palestinians, it is that easy.

You know I have no connection to the Palestinians, and I'm not a fan of their Muslim rules, but

the Israel government is just the worst type of people as far as I'm concerned, they have so little disregard for the life of others, it makes me sick.

I don't at all understand the point of your post. Are you saying the Israelis erred in retaliating for attacks originating in Gaza?

So funny. The Pali's attack Israel, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Heh Heh. It's called Palestinian mentality.

So funny. The Pali's attack Israel, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Heh Heh. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Pals did not attack Israel, you have it backwards, its called Zionist mentality of which I don't buy.

Ever thought that the Palestinians are to blame for inciting the Israeli's to return fire, and that it could just as easily be hamas unexploded ordnance to blame. Your fellow muslims seem to have a habit of quoting exactly how many missiles are fired at gaza and the damage they cause, yet don't know how many rockets hamas allows to be fired at Israel. Stop the rockets, mortars and murders and Israel wont need to respond and kill Palestinians, it is that easy.

Ever thought that the right in Israel and the right in Palestine (Hamas) both benefit from inciting the other?

Pals did not attack Israel, you have it backwards, its called Zionist mentality of which I don't buy.

Pals did not attack Israel

Who did it? Arabs? Muslims?

I don't at all understand the point of your post. Are you saying the Israelis erred in retaliating for attacks originating in Gaza?

Do you really think Gaza started Protective Edge, Israel did. I'm saying on purpose Israel shoots as many bombs as possible in their "so called battles" to make sure some keep on doing the damage long after the "so called battle", I mean how many rockets does Israel need to blast into Gaza!!

Do you really think Gaza started Protective Edge, Israel did. I'm saying on purpose Israel shoots as many bombs as possible in their "so called battles" to make sure some keep on doing the damage long after the "so called battle", I mean how many rockets does Israel need to blast into Gaza!!

I mean how many rockets does Israel need to blast into Gaza!!

Do your terrorist pals keep firing rockets into Israel?
Then Israel needed to fire more.

It is odd that shooting off hundreds of rockets and doing multiple cross border kidnappings are not considered provocitive.

Though the rockets don't hurt as many as Israeli rockets. This is more incompetence on the pali side, and high quality shelters on the Isreali side.

Ever thought that the right in Israel and the right in Palestine (Hamas) both benefit from inciting the other?

You mean like "an enemy of convenience" (I think you are probably right)

Israel is watching the Iranization taking place about 10 kilometers from its border with great concern. Iran is in fact taking the place of the enemy from Damascus, which has been Israel's "most convenient" enemy for four decades.

Israel Ziv

Published:

Syria s Iranization becoming real strategic threat for Israel - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

In 1947 the Palestinians attacked the Jews trying to stop them from forming a state, and failed. Then in 1948 they joined in with the arab league forces when they attacked the Jews in Israel. So when did the Israelis attack the Palestinians ? The answer is in the US history books that tell the whole story. Or is that Zionist mentality as well and should be removed and the islamonazi version of events used in its place.

June 2014 hamas murdered 3 Israeli boys and fired illegal rockets at Israel. Israel asked them to stop or they would retaliate. Hamas increased the numbers of rocket attacks so Israel retaliated and invaded gaza. This led to over 2,000 Palestinians losing their lives all because hamas would not heed the warnings.

Now were did Israel attack gaza to cause the war ?

I am aware of the firecrackers Gaza have, which never do any damage and can barely make out of Gaza.

June 2014 hamas murdered 3 Israeli boys and fires illegal weapons at Israel starting the war. It was Israel that retaliated to hamas warmongering and fired back killing over 2000 Palestinians in the process. The US history books tell this same story.

June 2014 hamas murdered 3 Israeli boys and fires illegal weapons at Israel starting the war. It was Israel that retaliated to hamas warmongering and fired back killing over 2000 Palestinians in the process. The US history books tell this same story.

Who killed those boys, so many different stories, give me some links, They were not Hamas or even from Gaza were they?

Pals did not attack Israel

Who did it? Arabs? Muslims?

I am aware of the firecrackers Gaza have, which never do any damage and can barely make out of Gaza, Israel builds more settlements, Fatah and Hamas announces a union, Israel is maddened, Israel now has new defense minister who needs to show off, 3 teen boys get adducted, Israel advances troops searching and ransacking Gaza stealing money and jewelry, and the Protective Edge starts

I am aware of the firecrackers Gaza have, which never do any damage and can barely make out of Gaza.

So you ignore the evidence of the death and destruction caused by hamas illegal weapons because it means that you are wrong. How many Palestinians were killed last summer when qassams went astray and landed in gaza, one even hit a qassam stockpile and took out a whole city block with the attendant killing of women and children blamed on Israel.

Who killed those boys, so many different stories, give me some links, They were not Hamas or even from Gaza were they?

Proven to be hamas operatives from the west bank as the many links provided at the time showed. Even the hamas leadership admitted that they were behind the kidnapping and murder. So what is your story, with links ?

Children should not be allowed to play with firecrackers, especially islamically crippled children.

And don't forget the ones that land in Gaza and kill Palies.
Here's a hint, if you don't want the Israelis to come in and kick your ass, stop firing rockets.
Of course your terrorist buddies want the Israelis to retaliate.

Forum List

Back