And the bombing never stops but just continues on and on and on

Exactly my point.

The acts of war committed by your Islamic terrorist heroes are responded to with forceful means.

Islamic terrorism has consequences.
That's not your point.

They were not acts of war, it was self defense.
The Hamas charter is expressly a statement of waging war.

Islamic terrorism results in dead Islamics.

There is no occupation.

Acts of Islamic terrorism committed by Hamas are the direct result of that Death Cults written charter.
This is not a debatable issue, troll.
Correct. There is no occupation. You're having difficulty with that for obvious reasons.

So, you are back and still bang on about "no occupation" taking place...

Thought you would have taken the 'time off' to read the links I sent you in a previous thread and get a bit educated at least!

Israel launches Gaza air strikes after rocket attack World news The Guardian

Israeli warplanes hit back early on Wednesday, striking four “terror infrastructures” in the southern Gaza Strip, the Israeli military said. Gaza residents said the targets included training camps used by Islamic Jihad militants.

No further fighting was reported, and it appeared that Israel chose to attack evacuated or open areas in a signal to Hamas that it hoped to avoid escalation.

What a shame. A glitzy Pallywood Production showing dead Islamics could have been used by the Hamas Death Cult to bend and scrape before the UN for more welfare dollars.

Money for dead Palis apparently does grow on the infidel tree.

The bombing will never stop until the rocketing stops.

That's the way it is and will be. End of story.

There is no occupation.

Acts of Islamic terrorism committed by Hamas are the direct result of that Death Cults written charter.
Correct. There is no occupation. You're having difficulty with that for obvious reasons.

Thought you would have taken the 'time off' to read the links I sent you in a previous thread and get a bit educated at least!

How disappointing that you're not fulfilling your duty to the jihad.

You're imagined "occupation" is more a function of your indoctrination at the mosque than exposure to a reality based worldview.

There is no occupation.

You're imagined "occupation" is more a function of your indoctrination at the mosque than exposure to a reality based worldview.

How disappointing that you refuse to see that Israel is condemned by every nation for its continued occupation...

How many embassies are there in Jerusalem, the 'capital' of Isael again?

Oh yeah, thats right, NONE!

IDF raids the home of the burned baby.

You are a sick society!
There is no occupation.

How disappointing that you refuse to see that Israel is condemned by every nation for its continued occupation...

How many mosques are there in Israel? None, right?

It seems your Islamo-fascist notion of driving the jooooooos into the sea hasn't worked out so well.

Perhaps the prayer leader at your mosque can sponsor your travel, arms and ammunition costs to Ummah'istan where you join the jihad at a rocket launcher instead of at your keyboard.

Last edited:
There is no occupation.

How disappointing that you rattle on with claims of some imagined "occupation" when the Hamas'istan terrorists have advised there is no occupation.

You goofy converts tend to latch onto slogans and spew them indiscriminately. Hoping that announcing your jooooooo hatreds will get you some Islamo street-cred at the mosque?

You are a sick society!

It seems your Islamo-fascist notion of driving the jooooooos into the sea hasn't worked out so well.

Perhaps the prayer leader at your mosque can sponsor your travel, arms and ammunition costs to Ummah'istan where you join the jihad at a rocket launcher instead of at your keyboard.

List of mosques in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Idiot!

You are a sick society!

List of mosques in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Idiot!
Hockey schmokes! How ummmm, "racist" of those Jooooooos.

How disappointing that you rattle on with claims of some imagined "occupation" when the Hamas'istan terrorists have advised there is no occupation.

You goofy converts tend to latch onto slogans and spew them indiscriminately. Hoping that announcing your jooooooo hatreds will get you some Islamo street-cred at the mosque?

Are you incapable of differentiating between Gaza, WB, Golan, East Jerusalem?

Gaza is not occupied any more... Well done, see, you are getting somewhere...

Gaza is just 'controlled' by Israel... Air, land and sea...

Now all you have to do is join the rest of civilization and accept that Israel DOES occupy WB, Golan and East Jerusalem...

Go on, I know you can do it... Engage brain and accept facts, not zionist brainwashing!

And the rockets will never stop until the blockade is lifted. End of story.
Not at all.

Oh ok JakeStarkey I believe your word... :cuckoo:
You should, because if the Arabs were to overrun Palestine, the ME would turn into a radioactive molten parking lot.

The Palestinians will have to be dispersed into the nations of the world.

Not at all.

You should, because if the Arabs were to overrun Palestine, the ME would turn into a radioactive molten parking lot.

Not at all.

How courageous of you to issue such statements on behalf of Ummah'istan. Still not courageous enough to man an Islamo-rocket launcher, eh?

It's not a blockade. It's yet another humiliating defeat for Islamic terrorism.

Pass that on to your prayer leader at the mosque.

Not at all.

It's not a blockade. It's yet another humiliating defeat for Islamic terrorism.

Pass that on to your prayer leader at the mosque.

Aha, yet another fact that you choose to deny...

They have done a good brainwashing job on you...

Blockade of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back