And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

You'd get plenty. You still get guaranteed issue. Simply pay the cheaper penalties until you get sick, then sign up.

Game the system, you mean. You may find it doesn't work that way.

It'll work for a while. They'll start cracking down on it eventually. When they do, today's fines will be a joke in comparison.

I meant your "plan" to wait until you get sick and then apply for insurance.

I know. Gaming the system is a perfectly rational response to an irrational system.

Not the point. Clearly you still don't understand how health insurance works.
What have I missed?

Lot of freeloader scamming dupes on here...just get your guaranteed subsidized affordable care with free tests and annual cap, that will contain costs...

Game the system, you mean. You may find it doesn't work that way.

It'll work for a while. They'll start cracking down on it eventually. When they do, today's fines will be a joke in comparison.

I know. Gaming the system is a perfectly rational response to an irrational system.

What have I missed?

Tell the class how you think health insurance works and we can take it from there.

What have I missed?

Tell the class how you think health insurance works and we can take it from there.

The class? What sort of delusion are you working on here?

What have I missed?

Figure of speech. I use it frequently. Need it explained? Or are you dancing as fast as you can?

What have I missed?

Figure of speech. I use it frequently. Need it explained? Or are you dancing as fast as you can?

Whatever. If you want to discuss the topic, I'm interested. Not so much with all the sparring nonsense.

What have I missed?

Whatever. If you want to discuss the topic, I'm interested. Not so much with all the sparring nonsense.

I said: Tell us how you think health insurance works.

Second chance. And, go...

But but but but but ObamaCare is the best! 47 Million Illegals are now insured!!

Prove it.
They already got free care. Now they'll pay...

Prove it.
They just didn't pay, and spoke Spanish. Went on all the time duh...
Prove it.
For example. Immigration 101: Will illegal immigrants now have health coverage?

Forum List

Back