And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

Cranko and Arianhead are on the same side and can't figure it out.

This is tooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

What? ERs can't skip needed care.. And can't find many illegals.

That's all you've got?
What is your argument?

No argument. I just have this silly idea that when someone makes what they consider a statement of fact, they should be able to back it up with facts.

You've made a stab at it with a 1+ year-old article saying what might happen, so I appreciate that. But it's still a halfway measure.

That's all you've got?
What is your argument?

No argument. I just have this silly idea that when someone makes what they consider a statement of fact, they should be able to back it up with facts.

You've made a stab at it with a 1+ year-old article saying what might happen, so I appreciate that. But it's still a halfway measure.
What was happening lol? Illegals and the uninsured get ER care and will continue to get it. Illegals are able to avoid the bills more easily.

That's all you've got?
What is your argument?

What was happening lol? Illegals and the uninsured get ER care and will continue to get it. Illegals are able to avoid the bills more easily.

Still no data, just hearsay. Keep posting it, though.

That's all you've got?
What is your argument?

What planet are you on? Never heard of ER care with no payment? It was a stand by of the old Pubscam "system"...and goes on for illegals and in red states with no Medicaid expansion. Costs are added to the the insured.

That's all you've got?
What is your argument?

What planet are you on? Never heard of ER care with no payment? It was a stand by of the old Pubscam "system"...and goes on for illegals and in red states with no Medicaid expansion. Costs are added to the the insured.

Of course I'm aware of one of the abuses that the PPACA was designed to reduce by making insurance more affordable (not just the Medicaid expansion for the working poor, but insurance carriers for the middle class).

Are you able to tease out what percentage of those who now have coverage are illegal? If so, I'd like to see it.

Problem all you have to do is check the box that says you have insurance. You don't have to prove it. You don't have to actually have insurance.

Problem all you have to do is check the box that says you have insurance. You don't have to prove it. You don't have to actually have insurance.

I don';t think that is true, I have to check with my mommy since she works at the IRS

I miss George Bush

Why ?

He's in the White House now.

The morons on the left elected eight more years of Bush's sorry ass.

Because from 2000 to 2008 I was never laid off and wasn't forced to pay for health insurance

The end

George got you laid off...make no mistake about it.

Along with his drunken sailor republican congress.....one of the biggest "missed opportunities" in the history of this country.

He never raised the issue of health insurance....he could have and could have led a non-government solution.

He did nothing...and consequently allowed Obama (Bush III) to do something.

He's as responsible as anyone.

I hope you have found a new job.

I also hope you learn that the GOP in Washington are as crooked and inept as the democrats.

I miss George Bush

Why ?

Because from 2000 to 2008 I was never laid off and wasn't forced to pay for health insurance

The end

Along with his drunken sailor republican congress.....one of the biggest "missed opportunities" in the history of this country.

He never raised the issue of health insurance....he could have and could have led a non-government solution.

I also hope you learn that the GOP in Washington are as crooked and inept as the democrats.

Clinton didn't force people to buy insurance either

I miss George Bush

Why ?

The end

Clinton didn't force people to buy insurance either

You're still free to refuse to have insurance. If you think the smarter decision is to pay the penalty and get nothing, no one's going to kick down your door and hold a gun to your head.

Forum List

Back