An Hour and Eight Minutes

How is it that inflation does not affect you?

You are not the only one by any means. Many Democrats on here make the same claim.

How? Be detailed, please. I'm sure lots of us would like to know how to have the same purchasing power in the face of Biden's drastic inflation.

The pay raises my wife and I have gotten since 2021 more than make up for any rise in the cost of anything.

Add in that in 2022 we lowered our cost of housing and energy use.

And you get to where I can say with 100% honesty that inflation has not caused me to change a single thing in our lives.

The pay raises my wife and I have gotten since 2021 more than make up for any rise in the cost of anything.

And you get to where I can say with 100% honesty that inflation has not caused me to change a single thing in our lives.
My Pension and SS COLA’s were higher than I saw in the last ten years combined.
The value in my two homes has increased substantially
My 401k is recovering nicely after a few bad years

Overall, my personal wealth has increased substantially.

How is it that inflation does not affect you?

You are not the only one by any means. Many Democrats on here make the same claim.

How? Be detailed, please. I'm sure lots of us would like to know how to have the same purchasing power in the face of Biden's drastic inflation.
There is nothing I can't afford today that I did in 2021. 3.2 GDP, 3.8 UE. Go to work, Flops.

My Pension and SS COLA’s were higher than I saw in the last ten years combined.
The value in my two homes has increased substantially
My 401k is recovering nicely after a few bad years

Overall, my personal wealth has increased substantially.
Gotta love the internet!

In real life, mothers, single and married, are very badly affected by Bidenflation, and the surge of illegals across our border.

It used to be that parents wanted their children to be better off than their parents, but after 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Biden, now they just hope their kids find a way to be as well off as their parents, or almost as well off.

They don't want their children murdered and raped by anyone, regardless of immigration status, but the presence of so many illegal gang members and human traffickers invited in and coddled by Democrats makes that more likely now. They also don't want their older children sent to yet another European war.

Sorry, Democrats! You still have the aborters, moms will vote GOP this year. But hey! The aborters will vote for you. Unless they figure out that abortion is something they will only need a handful of times, but inflation affects them every day.

So, your wife is a VA nurse, and the VA is cranking up raises at the cost of the American taxpayer? You have a link for that?

What is your "job?" Are you talking about your retirement checks? They have gone up that much?

Gotta love the internet!

In real life, mothers, single and married, are very badly affected by Bidenflation, and the surge of illegals across our border.

It used to be that parents wanted their children to be better off than their parents, but after 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Biden, now they just hope their kids find a way to be as well off as their parents, or almost as well off.

They don't want their children murdered and raped by anyone, regardless of immigration status, but the presence of so many illegal gang members and human traffickers invited in and coddled by Democrats makes that more likely now. They also don't want their older children sent to yet another European war.

Sorry, Democrats! You still have the aborters, moms will vote GOP this year. But hey! The aborters will vote for you. Unless they figure out that abortion is something they will only need a handful of times, but inflation affects them every day.

I am retired and have done very well under Biden

I look at my adult Children and see both have received substantially better job opportunities at higher pay.
Both have been able to jump around and demand a better pay package.

Neither of my children have been murdered or raped

So, your wife is a VA nurse, and the VA is cranking up raises at the cost of the American taxpayer? You have a link for that?

What is your "job?" Are you talking about your retirement checks? They have gone up that much?

She got most of her extra pay by moving from Critical Care to the ICU for which they get specialty pay along with COLA and step increases each year. They are also under staffed so she can get OT any time wants it.

I am a data analyst by trade. In 2020 I was just a data analyst, it was just me being in charge of me with a boss of course. I have since then gotten my PMP and am now a project leader with around 90 people under me on various projects. That came with a very nice bump in salary.

I also get my Military retirement check each month, but it does not get a lot of COLA added each year.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

My now 29 year old daughter makes more than either the wife or I, but not more than we do combined. She was topping 200 grand but that company changed priorities and she was given the choice of going back to her old job or getting 3 months severance package. She took the 3 months and now has a job with the largest company in the market and while her base pay is less the bonuses as well as perks like a company car that she can pay 60 bucks a paycheck to use as her personal car. So she sold her car she had just bought and and between the payment for it and the insane insurance in Cali she will be saving close to 3 grand a month, which is like a nice tax free way of making an extra 36 grand a year.

Our son is still in school, going for Civil engineering. He will be fine as well.

Sorry that you are suffering so, well not really, I think it is kind of funny.

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
I was playing full court league basketball up untill I was 65,,,, so what.

Then the lowlifes who don't pay their bills will have no incentive to pay on time. They are in control. Simple, If they pay their bills on time they don't get charged late fees. SMH. Smoke and mirrors for deadbeats.
I have no debt, but for those struggling to get their credit straight after illness, or any of the negative things that can happen,
when people are living pay check to pay check. This BIDEN PLAN could help them recover QUICKER.

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
Lol. Pathetic

This BIDEN PLAN could help them recover QUICKER.
If you are debt free, then you know it takes discipline to get there. Money would be better spent to make a simple economics course available to these people--free of charge to teach them the realities of economics. Telling them they don't have to pay their bills is not going to get it done and reducing the penalty for not paying your bills on time is counterproductive as well.

Right, it's almost as if you're exaggerating and trying to cover for an insane old orange pile of crap.

Im sorry.. but look at this. He cant even breathe, you can see it. So how to you take this? you ignore the obvious, and dont see the drastic swing from one extreme to the other huh? How come every time Biden has these great moments where he seems sharp, he's always yelling and angry? Im not the only one who notices this. so many people I know who watched the speech commented on his anger. He cant even control it.

Attachments

• 1710007376890.png
    1710007376890.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry that you are hurting so much, but there is not a damn thing I cannot afford I could 3 years ago.

Perhaps you should go back and get your GED, then you might be able to find a better paying job.

Just a thought
You know who's hurting today?... The families of the three sailors on a Greek transit ship killed by Iranian backed rebels with an Iranian missiles... And our fearless leader Biden was all smiles as he left for a rally this morning... I wish he was as tough sounding on Iran as he is MAGA voters....
These reckless attacks by the Houthis have disrupted global trade and taken the lives of international seafarers simply doing their jobs and Biden says nothing...

You know who's hurting today?... The families of the three sailors on a Greek transit ship killed by Iranian backed rebels with an Iranian missiles... And our fearless leader Biden was all smiles as he left for a rally this morning... I wish he was as tough sounding on Iran as he is MAGA voters....
These reckless attacks by the Houthis have disrupted global trade and taken the lives of international seafarers simply doing their jobs and Biden says nothing...
Biden has been pounding the hell out of the Houthis

Does that count?

It's just sad that this thread is celebrating the fact that Biden lasted for over an hour. Our expectations are so low that we're calling that a win. We're not lauding Biden for giving a persuasive speech, or making a compelling case for his agenda. He didn't unite us all behind a shared vision for the country.

We're cheering because grandpa stayed up past eight, on a weeknight, without shitting himself (as far as we know). Huzzah!

I know, I know

Trump called them murderers, rapists and drug dealers

The same people that make Trumps beds and mow his lawns

Hey when Veneuela is happy to empty out their jails or send their gang bangers North so They dont have to deal with them... you cant count that every 25 year old migrant is just here to fold sheets and take care of your grandmother.. as. matter of fact, you dont even know if that ID is fake, because there isnt enough time to vet, but people like you dont care if once they commit a crime... its not reported to ICE.. and they are let back out on the streets for second or third times...

Its not enough to say unvetted, illegal immigrants are MOSTLY good when you are letting them in by the millions...your putting them in a tough spot where they are desperate, despondent, without work, sitting around drinking, and with time on their hands to get in trouble.. so many of these crimes just go unreported in Blue cities, because the cities dont want to give talking points to MAGA....

Trump was simply pointing out the worst elements, why? because hes right. Its the Job of U.S. politicians to be concerned about Americans, and to consider the worst case scenario. Democrats just want everyone to come here fast as possible regardless of the consequences.

Forum List

Back